video games or movies with bound or gagged person suggestions

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

video games or movies with bound or gagged person suggestions

Post by Merida_ »

Hello! I am Merida. I usually post in ‘True Stories For Everyone’ but I have a question. So in 2 weeks it’s gonna be my birthday and I’m inviting a few friends over just for a chill night. I have thought about how we could bring it up. I then thought about playing or watching something that had someone tied up. So, does anybody have any video games or movies where someone gets tied up, gagged, etc.? I know about the scene in ‘Raiders Of The Lost Ark’ where Marion is bound and gagged, but does anyone have any other suggestions with video games or movies? If you do and do share them, tysm!

-Merida_ : - )
Merida : - )
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Welcome to the board [mention]Merida_[/mention]!

There's a topic for both
Video Games
and movies with tie up elements so you might find those helpful.

If I could make a suggestion along similar lines to yours, the Last Crusade has the scene where Indy Jr and Sr are tied to chairs back to back.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

"Skeleton Key" with Kate Hudson, if you're alright with horror.

Thor: Love and Thunder should be out on streaming by then, I think.

Peter Pan, both the animated and the live action.
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

Jeff K wrote: 1 year ago "Skeleton Key" with Kate Hudson, if you're alright with horror.

Thor: Love and Thunder should be out on streaming by then, I think.

Peter Pan, both the animated and the live action.
Peter Pan does?: o
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Yes indeed! It also provided me with my first (and to this day only) surprise onstage tie-up, so it holds a special place in my heart
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

And of course if you are watching a movie with a scene you can always use the throwaway line “bet I could get out of that”. The chances are someone will take you up on the bet and offer to tie you. Could even turn into an escape game with all your friends taking turns to be tied.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

Once we watched the Danish film "Nightwatch", where there's a scene with a tied woman crawling across the floor to reach a fire alarm. See Brianspage for details, there's an American remake, too.

Anyway, one of the guys trumpeted like: "Why does she crawl so slowly, she could just stand up!" And I wish I'd had the quick wit to dare him go ahead and show us how he'd stand up with hands and feet tied -- it's more difficult that you'd think.
U+101D3
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

uemndlr wrote: 1 year ago
Anyway, one of the guys trumpeted like: "Why does she crawl so slowly, she could just stand up!" And I wish I'd had the quick wit to dare him go ahead and show us how he'd stand up with hands and feet tied -- it's more difficult that you'd think.
I know this is a bit off-subject here, but I couldn't agree more. I've tried on some ocassions to stand up while fully bound and unless I have something to brace and balance myself against, it's impossible. Even with something to brace against such as a wall, it's extremely difficult. You learn pretty quickly how important arms are in helping you stand up!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Red dead 2 is good as you can ride around hogtying everyone and anyone in the wild west! Would recommend! :lol:
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Grabbed with the Ghoulies has you rescuing different people and 90% of them are bound and gagged in some fashion.

There's a scene near the end of Arkham City with Harley Quinn bound and gagged. You can even remove and regag her.

If you're handy with the tether in Just Cause 3/4 you can create some bondage-esque poses with the NPCs.

There's a game called Escape Forced Overtime on PC which is pretty much Bondage QWOP. Basically you're a secretary who has to use the ragdoll physics to squirm your way to freedom. If you did play this around friends though I'd suggest leaving off the more "risque" skins unless you think they're into it.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

If you are ok with a Disney movie, Aladdin (the animated one) has a scene were he is bound and gagged, that I always liked as a kid. Maybe not great for imitation, as he is also thrown into a pool to drown.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

There is an indie single player beat 'em up with a BDSM level. Banzai Pecan: Last Hope for the Young Century.

There's also a level in Shantae: Half-Genie Hero with a lot of damsels in distress and a giant chained mermaid boss.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

FelixSH wrote: 1 year ago If you are ok with a Disney movie, Aladdin (the animated one) has a scene were he is bound and gagged, that I always liked as a kid. Maybe not great for imitation, as he is also thrown into a pool to drown.
Remembering OP is looking for a way to bring up TUGs on a movie night, it would be hilarious to blurt out: "Ooh, that's lame, I could totally get out of those animated cartoon ropes!"
U+101D3
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

uemndlr wrote: 1 year ago
FelixSH wrote: 1 year ago If you are ok with a Disney movie, Aladdin (the animated one) has a scene were he is bound and gagged, that I always liked as a kid. Maybe not great for imitation, as he is also thrown into a pool to drown.
Remembering OP is looking for a way to bring up TUGs on a movie night, it would be hilarious to blurt out: "Ooh, that's lame, I could totally get out of those animated cartoon ropes!"
That would be hilarious.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Mister The Edge wrote: 1 year ago There is an indie single player beat 'em up with a BDSM level. Banzai Pecan: Last Hope for the Young Century.

There's also a level in Shantae: Half-Genie Hero with a lot of damsels in distress and a giant chained mermaid boss.
In the very first game Shantae's even tied up and gagged by Risky Boots. Sadly its a gameboy color game so you won't see much of it, and there's no voice acting. Maybe a reason to remake that game? :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic