Tied Up By Your Worst Enemy!

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied Up By Your Worst Enemy!

Post by Lady Knotty »

Ever wondered what it would be like to be tied up by someone you truly despise?

Who would it be?

For me? Probably this one girl who was my co-worker/boss one summer when I was part-timing at a pretty popular family-friendly resort not too far from where I lived. I was still underage at the time and wasn't supposed to have that many hours since I was on summer vacation, but I somehow ended up having to work my ass off five days a week anyway.

This fucking girl, even though she was around the same age as me, was of course the daughter to a friend of the family that owned the business, which meant that she didn't have to do jack shit and could just boss me around all day to do her work. She would just sit behind the counter and either order me or someone else to make her various snacks/drinks off the menu or just have me clean the bathrooms/showers for the 8th time that day.

And for some reason she especially targeted me, probably because I was the only other girl younger/same age as her, and she was super passive aggressive about it too. I actually cried a couple of times after coming back home from work. She was like a slave driver, and I was her only slave. But I didn't have the courage to stand up for myself and call her out back then because it was my first "real" job.

Oh, and fuck no, I would hate it. But I thought it'd be fun to hear what everyone else has to say lmao
andy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andy »

I kinda like this scenario!
For me, ideal settings either involve a captor that is somehow sorry about the whole situation and therefore "plays nice". Or one who really isn't, and doesn't.

Worst enemy perfectly describes the later, I think. :)
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

I really like this idea and I think [mention]WillHBonney[/mention] has written a story on this topic. Lots of possibilities with this scenario!
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

years ago I read a bondage story in wich a girl was searching for someone to tie her up.
She selected a rival girl that disliked her, because she was certain the experience of submitting to her would be intense.
Obviously it didn't went 100% okay. The other girl clearly saw the potential for blackmail etc.

But I don't rememeber where I've read the story, or how it ended.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

No way I will let Hong tie me up. He beat me so bad I had bruises on my shoulders and arms.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

This is definitely one of those things that could make a good fantasy or fictional story, but not something you'd want to try in real life.

There was a guy in high school that annoyed me a lot more than just about anyone else. I don't know if I'd have called him my "enemy," but he's probably the closest thing. He was a little on the odd side, so it might've been interesting to be tied up by him, but I don't know if that'd be a good thing.
bg23
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bg23 »

Kyle wrote: 3 years ago This is definitely one of those things that could make a good fantasy or fictional story, but not something you'd want to try in real life.

There was a guy in high school that annoyed me a lot more than just about anyone else. I don't know if I'd have called him my "enemy," but he's probably the closest thing. He was a little on the odd side, so it might've been interesting to be tied up by him, but I don't know if that'd be a good thing.

Have to agree here. Sounds like something interesting in a story but if an actual person you disliked in real life tied you up then I'm sure it would go south very quickly.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

I agree with everyone else on here,my worst enemy id say would either be my one boss or an old friend of mine,and both of those could make for a great story but as for it actually happening, I think my anger would Trump my love of bondage hahaha
Ouroboros
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ouroboros »

Manager at work
Still fantasize about it though
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Tugs4fun wrote: 3 years ago I really like this idea and I think @WillHBonney has written a story on this topic. Lots of possibilities with this scenario!
[mention]Tugs4fun[/mention] thanks for the mention! That story pretty much is my answer to this question. The inspiration for the Lauren character comes from a girl who I’d probably describe as my enemy from my high school days. We used to argue with each other a lot although it was never anything too serious. She even dropped occasional hints that she was into tying people up. One time she demonstrated to me how she could form makeshift handcuffs using her scarf.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

That’s cool [mention]WillHBonney[/mention] I like it when stories, even if fictional, are based in some reality. Especially since she hinted she wanted to tie you up.

This is an interesting thread. I guess between being an easygoing guy and being lucky to have dealt with mostly nice people, I can’t picture a lot of “enemies” I’ve had. Some jerk coaches and bosses, but not the kind of people I’d want to tie me up. Closest thing for me is something I mentioned in the story request section. There was a girl in school who had a crush on me for a long time, and would give me a hard time about little things, probably a way of flirting. Between being a little shy and not wanting to date her I always kept a little distance, although we got along okay for the most part. She could also be very bossy so getting tied up by her would be a major fantasy. But by an actual person who hates me or who is nasty to me, no I would not want to do that.
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Kyle wrote: 3 years ago This is definitely one of those things that could make a good fantasy or fictional story, but not something you'd want to try in real life.

I can't believe I didn't say this before, but I sometimes had...ideas in my head of being some hero and the guy I mentioned above was a villain who I had to stop. Sometimes he kidnapped a girl I had a crush on, but then sometimes I was the one who was captured by him (or his minions got the drop on me, because every villain has to have some minions).

Of course, I figure this thread is talking about more down-to-earth types of stories, but I suppose this tells you a bit of the mindset I had.
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Like many have pointed out, this is great material for a story but nightmare material for real life
Lammermoor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lammermoor »

Enemy is a pretty strong word, ahahaha. But if I had to think of someone...

There was this one guy I went to school with that was a couple of years older than me. I won't go into much since it's personal, and not really my story to tell, but he had a crush on a really good friend of mine there. When he asked her out though, she said no and he then responded by spreading shit about her. So, needless to say, we really didn't get along well from there.

Honestly, even the thought of being tied at his mercy irritates me lol, but at least I know that when I'd eventually escape he'd have hell to pay. If there was any moment for me to suddenly awaken any dormant super strength ability and break free of those ropes, it would definitely be then.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic