Favorite bondage models?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Terry45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Terry45 »

My two favorites are Britney Damon from Imago Studios, and Ariel Anderssen.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

I think my absolute favorite model has to be Milf Gigi. I love her voice and her tastes as a domme (I loooove her bastinado/sole electrode videos) and I think that she makes a great sub as well. Plus I've got a soft spot for older women. I think also I'm quite a big fan of Madalynn Raye even if she does less bondage content nowadays, her gagtalk is always sublime.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
bound773
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bound773 »

So many but Sabrina Mills really looked good struggling.
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StealthCharlotte »

This post needs pictures of the models
Apparently I’m not aloud to put contact info here. Kind of annoying since the message system on here doesn’t refresh on its own. But anyway, if you want to get to know me message me.
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

DallasNotAustin wrote: 1 year ago I think my absolute favorite model has to be Milf Gigi. I love her voice and her tastes as a domme (I loooove her bastinado/sole electrode videos) and I think that she makes a great sub as well. Plus I've got a soft spot for older women. I think also I'm quite a big fan of Madalynn Raye even if she does less bondage content nowadays, her gagtalk is always sublime.
I am sad that she passed away, RIP :(
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Damsel-Dilara-Dee wrote: 1 year ago
DallasNotAustin wrote: 1 year ago I think my absolute favorite model has to be Milf Gigi. I love her voice and her tastes as a domme (I loooove her bastinado/sole electrode videos) and I think that she makes a great sub as well. Plus I've got a soft spot for older women. I think also I'm quite a big fan of Madalynn Raye even if she does less bondage content nowadays, her gagtalk is always sublime.
I am sad that she passed away, RIP :(
Damn... I didn't know. That's just awful :(

Kind of creepy... I lived in the same county as her and never knew it all this time. I knew the Tampa area is a hotbed for bondage, but Pasco County? Wow!

TMI, I know
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Bearcat2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bearcat2 »

Carissa Montgomery
Madalynn Raye
Dixie Comet
Caroline Pierce
Dakkota
ludwig
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ludwig »

lil missy uk is my current favourite - can't get enough of her in bondage. She's a kinky little minx with adorable feet.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I always liked Sadie Moreau and Charlie Royce together. Also Natasha Warner had great gag talk.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Alboreland wrote: 9 months ago I always liked Sadie Moreau and Charlie Royce together. Also Natasha Warner had great gag talk.
Those three were fantastic together!

Sherri Reynolds & Tiffany Marshall were another duo from FM Concepts that did some good videos together.

Hmm…Linzy Cross, too.

And I would be remiss not mentioning Gia Mancini, Jasmine Mancini, along with their occasional partners-in-crime, Tess Baxter & Christina Kazan.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

Detective-Gag wrote: 9 months ago
Alboreland wrote: 9 months ago I always liked Sadie Moreau and Charlie Royce together. Also Natasha Warner had great gag talk.

Sherri Reynolds & Tiffany Marshall were another duo from FM Concepts that did some good videos together.

Hmm…Linzy Cross, too.

And I would be remiss not mentioning Gia Mancini, Jasmine Mancini, along with their occasional partners-in-crime, Tess Baxter & Christina Kazan.
They were great. I also like duo of Noelle Nash and Rachel Santini. Jasmine Caro was another good one.

I liked the old Captured Couples series. I would have loved to be tied with those women.

For Borderland Bound, my favorites are Chantelle, Pandora and Brook.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Alboreland wrote: 9 months ago

Hmm…Linzy Cross, too.

They were great. I also like duo of Noelle Nash and Rachel Santini. Jasmine Caro was another good one.

I liked the old Captured Couples series. I would have loved to be tied with those women.

Borderland Bound is probably the website that comes closest to FM Concepts in terms of quality bondage scenarios…I favor their OTM gags; the models really know how to mumble convincingly.

Recently, Courtney seems to be a newer model who can both wear a gag really well; and be a good villainess, too.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

Alboreland wrote: 9 months ago

Hmm…Linzy Cross, too.

Borderland Bound is probably the website that comes closest to FM Concepts in terms of quality bondage scenarios…I favor their OTM gags; the models really know how to mumble convincingly.

Recently, Courtney seems to be a newer model who can both wear a gag really well; and be a good villainess, too.
I agree. FM Concepts has gone downhill for atleast 5 years now. It's mostly just naked and very skinny 20 year-olds with bad teeth. The model and story quality has gone way down.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Well!

…a harsh truth; but perhaps warranted.

I could not cite a name beyond, say…Ember?…from FM Concepts, within these last few years.

Could be the way of things.

At any rate, Borderland Bound is quite stellar. A few models seem quite endeared to the DiD scene.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Ironically, I'm in the opposite camp. To me, both FM Concepts and BorderlandBound just churn out seeming mass-produced wooden scenes with insipid reactions to situations, and half of their videos seem cut, copy, and pasted. FM is really good for a cheap ineffective gag accompanied by exaggerated whimpering, and oftentimes the ropework looks shoddy. BB always has the worst make-up work in the industry on their models.

That's just my opinion; your mileage will vary.

Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

Different strokes for different folks - the FM Concepts soft-bondage style is very predictable like fast food: if you like then you'll like it each time. I think they have other bondage sites beat in terms of pure production value and image quality, though their content does lead to some wanting. I think of their recent models Bella Rolland stands out: she can pull off campy fun and is an energetic gag-talker.

A couple models I haven't seem (much) of in this thread are Skull Candy Bri, Constance, and Calisa Bliss.
meacham6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by meacham6 »

Some of my favorites that I haven't seen mentioned are Rachel Adams, Jeanette Cerceau, and Pepper Sterling. That's probably because they do some of the more intense rope bondage that I'm into.
Rasle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rasle »

I am quite fond of Michelle Jennings from ImagoStudios. An absolute stunning girl who really enjoy scarves and bandannas. Which makes her ace in my book.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 9 months ago Ironically, I'm in the opposite camp. To me, both FM Concepts and BorderlandBound just churn out seeming mass-produced wooden scenes with insipid reactions to situations, and half of their videos seem cut, copy, and pasted. FM is really good for a cheap ineffective gag accompanied by exaggerated whimpering, and oftentimes the ropework looks shoddy. BB always has the worst make-up work in the industry on their models.

I often found FM concepts to be boring and the gags are terrible. Also too many naked shots which aren't for me - much prefer a damsel in clothes.

I do love BB though. As I'm English it's hot to hear English accents as most of the time the damsels are American. I do wish there were more northern damsels though, most are from London.

My favourite accents are Liverpool and Irish but it's rare you see those accents in bondage videos.

My all time favourite studio is Dominic Wolfe. He just 'got' what makes bondage hot and fun for me. From the ropes to the gags to the way he would tease his damsels.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

BandG wrote: 9 months ago I do love BB though. As I'm English it's hot to hear English accents as most of the time the damsels are American. I do wish there were more northern damsels though, most are from London.
Do they grunt with a British accent by any chance? :lol:

Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

BandG wrote: 9 months ago
AlexUSA3 wrote: 9 months ago Ironically, I'm in the opposite camp. To me, both FM Concepts and BorderlandBound just churn out seeming mass-produced wooden scenes with insipid reactions to situations, and half of their videos seem cut, copy, and pasted. FM is really good for a cheap ineffective gag accompanied by exaggerated whimpering, and oftentimes the ropework looks shoddy. BB always has the worst make-up work in the industry on their models.

I often found FM concepts to be boring and the gags are terrible. Also too many naked shots which aren't for me - much prefer a damsel in clothes.

I do love BB though. As I'm English it's hot to hear English accents as most of the time the damsels are American. I do wish there were more northern damsels though, most are from London.

My favourite accents are Liverpool and Irish but it's rare you see those accents in bondage videos.

My all time favourite studio is Dominic Wolfe. He just 'got' what makes bondage hot and fun for me. From the ropes to the gags to the way he would tease his damsels.

I agree on the Borderland reasoning. Hearing the British accents are fun when it is so rare.

For a few brief moments before they're gagged that is.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Reidy wrote: 9 months ago

I agree on the Borderland reasoning. Hearing the British accents are fun when it is so rare.

Well yes, mostly it's just a 'don't you dare gag me' but hot to hear it in a British accent regardless ;)
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Well yes, mostly it's just a 'don't you dare gag me' but hot to hear it in a British accent regardless ;)
We always do cursing so much better over here too. ;)
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Especially in Liverpool - the women really like to curse and are so feisty. Makes them perfect for gagging :)
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Especially in Liverpool - the women really like to curse and are so feisty. Makes them perfect for gagging :)
From experience of the Trussed Up website and their models, I couldn't agree more.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic