Favorite bondage models?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
hogrig
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by hogrig »

Boy there are 2 who stand out to me, Sheena Sands and Mandy K. Both in great shape, but they were before high quality video on the internet, I wish they were still modeling.
I enjoy the ladies who can act and rig, Sayre, JJ, GRM and Raven Eve. All the Italian girls Lorna, Pamela, Layla etc.. I also really like Veve Lane for her pioneering bondage wrestling and competitions. And I really loved the work of Anthony Peters of Dizdat, he tied those girls up and tormented them better than anyone! RIP...
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Some of my favorites both to watch and work with (I shoot bondage videos) are Vivian Ireene PIerce, Stacy Burke, Rachel Adams, Tomiko, Kobe Lee, Nyssa Nevers, and Fayth on Fire. In fact, one clip I did had all seven of them in it at one time! Whitney Morgan and Christina Carter are also wonderful. Of the newer models, I like the Evans sistes (Kody and London) and Karly Salinas.
MtnReign
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MtnReign »

TiedAndTaped3D wrote: 2 years ago Some of my favorites both to watch and work with (I shoot bondage videos) are Vivian Ireene PIerce, Stacy Burke, Rachel Adams, Tomiko, Kobe Lee, Nyssa Nevers, and Fayth on Fire. In fact, one clip I did had all seven of them in it at one time! Whitney Morgan and Christina Carter are also wonderful. Of the newer models, I like the Evans sistes (Kody and London) and Karly Salinas.
You are living the dream my guy. How is Rachel Adams in person? Like before, during, and after the shoot? She is very talented
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

MtnReign wrote: 2 years ago
TiedAndTaped3D wrote: 2 years ago Some of my favorites both to watch and work with (I shoot bondage videos) are Vivian Ireene PIerce, Stacy Burke, Rachel Adams, Tomiko, Kobe Lee, Nyssa Nevers, and Fayth on Fire. In fact, one clip I did had all seven of them in it at one time! Whitney Morgan and Christina Carter are also wonderful. Of the newer models, I like the Evans sistes (Kody and London) and Karly Salinas.
You are living the dream my guy. How is Rachel Adams in person? Like before, during, and after the shoot? She is very talented
Extremely professional, drama-free, and probably one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. I've shot with her many times and she's an absolute favorite of mine.
MtnReign
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MtnReign »

TiedAndTaped3D wrote: 2 years ago
MtnReign wrote: 2 years ago
Extremely professional, drama-free, and probably one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. I've shot with her many times and she's an absolute favorite of mine.
I'm not surprised one bit, Rachel seems like a genuinely nice person based on the few interviews I have read/seen. Not to mention that she is intoxicating on screen.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Rachel Adams might well be the least controversial model in the business ever. She never has a bad word for anybody. If you look the phrase Girl Next Door up, she's it.

I really do feel lucky to work with her.
MtnReign
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MtnReign »

TiedAndTaped3D wrote: 2 years ago Rachel Adams might well be the least controversial model in the business ever. She never has a bad word for anybody. If you look the phrase Girl Next Door up, she's it.

I really do feel lucky to work with her.
Ohhh she absolutely is. Though I'm surprised, are bondage models really that drama heavy? On a separate note, I'd love to hear how you got into the business.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Some of them absolutely can be. You can even tell occasionally by their Twitter page who the drama queens are.

As for me, I owned a video camera because I sometimes do indie films (that have bondage in them) and decided one day it would be easier to just do bondage videos than to do full length movies. I went on OMP (this was back in 2004) and set up a shoot with a model named Miss Brooke Bound. Then I shot with Crystal Frost. And then it just kept going.

I have an 11 model shoot planned for this year's Fetishcon (if it happens).
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

TiedAndTaped3D wrote: 2 years ago Some of them absolutely can be. You can even tell occasionally by their Twitter page who the drama queens are.

As for me, I owned a video camera because I sometimes do indie films (that have bondage in them) and decided one day it would be easier to just do bondage videos than to do full length movies. I went on OMP (this was back in 2004) and set up a shoot with a model named Miss Brooke Bound. Then I shot with Crystal Frost. And then it just kept going.

I know there are legal hoops to jump through, drama queens, and so forth as in any acting/modeling business. However, do you ever get lucky to find models who just are happy to get tied up and be paid for it and just really have a good time with things? Karly Salinas and Amanda Bryant are the only model I have ever read about (let's not get into Amanda), and Karly seems to be too professional to enjoy things as much as she otherwise would.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Karly has admitted in interviews that she doesn't like being tied up. That said, there are a few people she apparently likes working with.

I know for a fact that Fayth On Fire loves it both giving and receiving. Not entirely sure about Rachel, but I think she does, too. I think many of the legends actually like it. Then again, you do something for 10+ years, you probably do enjoy it.

Now I'm really gonna blow some minds. I've been tied up by many models myself.
MtnReign
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MtnReign »

TiedAndTaped3D wrote: 2 years ago Some of them absolutely can be. You can even tell occasionally by their Twitter page who the drama queens are.

Fingers crossed it does. Are you able to say whose on the roster? And to respond to your more recent post, which models can tie at a similar level to you?
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

The full 11 model roster isn't final but so far:

Stacy Burke
Rachel Adams
Tomiko
Nyssa Nevers
Fayth on Fire
Christina Carter
Whitney Morgan
Amanda Foxx
Possibly Kendra James

In terms of tying, a lot of them are pretty great at it. Fayth, Nyssa, and Nyxon are all good at tying tight but comfortable. I could stay in their bondage for hours. I was in Rachel's bonds for hours once. I will say that both Nyssa and Nyxon might be even better at it than me. I can't get out of their bondage to save my soul. They have slipped out of my bonds in the past. Oopsie.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

This is all fantastic information! Thanks for sharing.
MtnReign
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MtnReign »

TiedAndTaped3D wrote: 2 years ago The full 11 model roster isn't final but so far:

Stacy Burke
Rachel Adams
Tomiko
Nyssa Nevers
Fayth on Fire
Christina Carter
Whitney Morgan
Amanda Foxx
Possibly Kendra James

In terms of tying, a lot of them are pretty great at it. Fayth, Nyssa, and Nyxon are all good at tying tight but comfortable. I could stay in their bondage for hours. I was in Rachel's bonds for hours once. I will say that both Nyssa and Nyxon might be even better at it than me. I can't get out of their bondage to save my soul. They have slipped out of my bonds in the past. Oopsie.
Looks like quite the spread! And thank you for sharing, I really appreciate it
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

TiedAndTaped3D wrote: 2 years ago The full 11 model roster isn't final but so far:

Stacy Burke
Rachel Adams
Tomiko
Nyssa Nevers
Fayth on Fire
Christina Carter
Whitney Morgan
Amanda Foxx
Possibly Kendra James
Holy hell! Amazing line up!
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Nexus wrote: 2 years ago

Stacy Burke
Rachel Adams
Tomiko
Nyssa Nevers
Fayth on Fire
Christina Carter
Whitney Morgan
Amanda Foxx
Possibly Kendra James
I got at least two more to go! Yes, I'm trying to keep it to Legends only.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

TiedAndTaped3D wrote: 2 years ago
Nexus wrote: 2 years ago

Stacy Burke
Rachel Adams
Tomiko
Nyssa Nevers
Fayth on Fire
Christina Carter
Whitney Morgan
Amanda Foxx
Possibly Kendra James
I got at least two more to go! Yes, I'm trying to keep it to Legends only.
You obviously know what you’re doing and need no help from me, but I’ll just toss the names Cali Logan and JJ Plush out there since the term “Legends” is being thrown around. :)
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Cali won't work with men anymore (supposedly her husband won't let her) and isn't going anyway. I might email JJ. That's an idea for sure.
burro22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by burro22 »

I grew up learning about bondage and bondage models around 10 years ago. At that time my favorite models were:

Christina Carter
Amber Michaels
Lorelei Lee

Now my favorites are:

Sandra Silvers
Chrissy Marie
Ashley Lane (wish she did more)
Sahrye
Dixie Comet

:)
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

I would really love to meet Marie Valentine. I would take her to a lovely dinner and buy presents. After some time I’d love to hogtie gag and blindfold her.
If she’s somehow on the site, Marie please contact me.
Paulus1976
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Paulus1976 »

Sabrina Mills. She used to star in the Dominic Wolfe and Jay Edwards videos. Beautifull women, stunning feet.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

JJ Plush, Elane Hershey
RobinHood
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RobinHood »

Sahrye
Dixie Comet
Chrissy Marie
Asianna star
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Since I'm actually seeing people in the industry in this topic, I have a question that I've been curious about.

What ever happened to Joy/Joyful Girl? She was a BBW model and definitely one of my favorites. She has one of the best pear shapes I've seen on a BBW and I liked her facial expressions and mmphhs. However I've only seen a handful of her vids(mostly with Steve Villa) and if I recall correctly they happen mostly between 2010-2014.

I've always been curious as to whether she wasn"t really into being tied up, whether she had a bad session and called it quits, whether she got a boyfriend that was against her modeling. Admittedly either of those situations are really none of my business so if it's something personal I completely understand if it can't be divulged. I've been looking for Joy clips for a while though and rarely come across anything that I'm not sure I've seen so I've just been curious.
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

By far my favourite is Australian bondage model Cobie Lehey. She made me fall in love with bondage, and has done some work with the greatest producers in the game. Charming lady and very kind too!

Some of my others are:
  • Chrissy Marie
    Blair Blouson
    Vivian Ireene Pierce
    Arielle Lane
    Ariel Anderssen
    Alba Zevon and Pamela
Bondage writer and graphic designer. https://www.deviantart.com/lanadelgagged
Put a sock in it!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic