Create your Best/Worst Experience!

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Create your Best/Worst Experience!

Post by guardian741 »

Pick 1 from each category to create the experience that you would most enjoy, and the 1 you would least enjoy (or would be worst torture):

Tie:
Hogtied
Tied to Chair
Tied to bed spread eagle
Lying flat, arms behind you, legs together
Hands tied to ceiling, standing
Mummified with duct tape
Other?

Gag:
Tape wrapped around head
Dirty sock/tape
Dirty sock/cleave
Clean sock/tape
Clean sock/cleave
Ball Gag
Scarf tied in mouth
(Clean/Dirty) Panties / (tape/cleave)

Torture/humiliation:
Tickled
Foot smelling
Used as footstool
Cross-dressed
Spanked
Take pictures of you
Ice cubes on bare skin
Teases with kisses/bites
Ignores you while doing something else

Time tied:
30 mins
1hr
2hr
4hr
6hrs
All night

(Do we need a “relationship to captor” category?)

Here’s mine:

Best: Hogtied, gagged with dirty sock duct taped in, forced to smell feet for 2 hours

Worst: Spread eagled on bed, gagged with dirty panties taped in, with ice cube torture all night
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

This is a great idea.

Best:
Tied to chair, tape gagged with a dirty sock and forced to smell feet for (as long as the captor wants)
Cross dressed is a close second for humiliation though.
Relation to captor: Girlfriend and her friends or her sister.

Worst:
Hogtied, ball gagged and tickled all night.

I actually don't mind being hogtied or ball gagged but if I got tickled like that it would be unbearable.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Best:
Hogtied, ballgagged, and pictures taken of me,(kisses/bites a close second)
By a girlfriend

Worst:
Mummified,scarf tied in mouth, crossdressed and the relationship doesn't matter
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

Best: tied to chair, dirty sock/cleave, foot smelling, 30 mins. By girlfriend

Worst: mummified with duct tape, tape wrapped around head, take pictures, all night. By a stranger.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Great idea!

Best: tied to a chair, tape gagged with used panties, kissed (and groped) for two hours. Captor(s) are either: sisters of my friends, or 50 year old neighbor lady.

Worst: mummified in duct tape, ball gagged, cross dressed and left all night. Captor would be anybody that I don’t know.
Last edited by Tugs4fun 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Best: spread eagle tied to bed, scarf gag, tickled, all night
Tie me up and have fun with me
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Worst: Mummified with duct tape, ball gag, ignores me when doing something else all night long
Tie me up and have fun with me
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

Best:

Mummified with duct tape, Dirty sock with tape, Foot Smelling, All night- preferably my girlfriend

Worst: Hands tied to the ceiling, Dirty Panties, with tape, tickled, all night- anyone. (May not be as bad with my girlfriend) 😜
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

This is a fun thread!:

Best:
Tied to bed spread eagle
Tape wrapped around head
Teases with kisses / bites
4 Hours

Worst:
Mummified
Anything dirty
Foot Smelling
All night
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Times an odd one. Being tied up a long time makes punishment worse but can make pleasure better. Who wants to only be tied up for 30 min unless it's something you hate. In which case make it 6 hours to hate it more.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Best:
Tied to a chair
Tape wrapped around head
Crossdressed, which is not humiliating for me. I always crossdress when I do bondage
2 hours

Worst:
Hands tied to ceiling, standing
Ball gag
Spanked
4 hours
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Best would be tied to a chair, clean sock/cleave, for torture I would be fine with pretty much any and for time I'd say no longer than 4 hours.

Worst would be mummified with duct tape, Dirty sock/tape and I guess any torture.

I can't think of a relationship with the captor in any case.
puddy300
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puddy300 »

Best:

Hogtied, ball gag, teased with kisses/bites, 1-2 hours, by someone I'm totally into

Worst:

Mummified with duct tape, dirty sock/tape gag, foot smelling, all night, by someone I don't know. That would be a miserable night for real.
bg23
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bg23 »

Great idea!

Best: tied to chair, gagged with dirty panties and duct tape, and teased with kisses/bites for 2 hours

Worst: mummified with duct tape (ouch!!!), dirty sock and cleave gag, and cross dressed all night long
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

This is not a thread I'd usually participate it, given I'm not into being tied up.
But I can still answer "best" from a captor's perspective, so here it goes.

Best: A cute guy + mummified with duct tape + dirty sockgag + tape wrapped around head + foot smelling/used as footstool by me + all night long 8-)

I've actually done this quite a few times to guys I've met. Never done an "all night long" session, but the last guy I mummified (right before the pandemic) was kept that way for almost ten hours. So I guess that counts as "all night long" session even though it took place in the afternoon and evening.

As for the worst scenario, seeing as I'm not into being tied up, I can definitely answer that with certainty.

Worst: Tied to bed, spread eagled + dirty sockgag + tickled + all night long + by a bunch of my gym buddies and coworkers.
I honestly don't think I'd survive the gang tickling. Pretty sure that would be the end of me :lol:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Best:

Tied up lying flat with my arms behind my back and legs together with a scarf a tied in my mouth crossdressed and barefoot for 4 hours.

Wrost:

Tied with my hands to the cyling wilst standing, gagged with a dirty sock cleave, foot smelling for 30 minutes
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
SB_Lover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SB_Lover »

Best: F/M. Chair tied and ball gagged. Ignored while my captor does something else for four hours.

Worst: M/M in general. Mummified with Duct Tape, dirty sock gagged. Teased with kisses or bites. Time doesn't matter.
Raine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raine »

I realise that this is an old thread but I was intrigued by it.

Best: Hands tied to ceiling, standing. Gagged with dirty panties and tape. Spanked for an hour.
Worst: Lying flat with my arms behind me and my legs together. Dirty sock/cleave gag. Tickled all night.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Best: Tied to a pole, really secure so I cant fall and I am stuck. Clean socks with ductape wrapped around my mouth. Cross-dressed and all night.

Worst: Tied to a bed spread eagle with a dirty socks cleave gagg and tickled all night.
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Best

Tied to the chair, gagged tape around the head, while being crossdress for 4 hours.

Worst

Tied spread eagle on bed while being Ball gagged and tickle tortured all night.
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

Best would be:
Hogtied all night
Teased with kisses/bites used as a footstool and pictures taken of me(sorry couldn't choose just one
And a beautiful woman doing it to me
(Same if I was tying her,just minus the footstool thing,unless she really wanted it)

Worst:
Mummified all night
Probably a panel gag
And cross dressed(no offense to those who enjoy it)
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

This topic makes me realize how much of a glutton I am for humiliation. There's like 3 or 4 in the gag and humiliation section each that'd be my best experience. I'd have to say hogtied, tape gagged with clean or dirty panties and crossdressed. It was a toss up between crossdressed and foot-smelling but I'm warped by Jam Orbital art along with similar art. Ideal captor would be my wife or a volumptuous playful woman.

Worst would be spread eagle, scarf gagged, and have pictures taken of me. I don't do M/M so any male would be a no go for me.Scarf gags aren't necessarily bad but I feel like I'm missing something if I'm gagged without stuffing. If I'm bound all night though or over two hours that's a different story. Pictures would definitely be a no go as I'd be too paranoid of my captor(s) blackmailing me or letting people see me in that state.
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

Best: Hogtied, Dirty Panties Cleave, Spanked(though tickled/kiss/bites are close seconds...), all night.

Worst: Tied to Chair, dirty sock/Tape, Ignored, all night.
illest wrote: 2 years agoThis topic makes me realize how much of a glutton I am for humiliation. There's like 3 or 4 in the gag and humiliation section each that'd be my best experience.
Can echo that.
randomspam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by randomspam »

Best: Chairtied, Clean sock/tape, Take pictures of me, 4hr
Worst: Mummified, Anything dirty in my mouth, anything feet, all day
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Best

Naked, gagged blindfolded, hands being back, hest, feet legs all.tied up, feet played.with, spanked, groped, pi does poked and stimulated for hours and hours.on end.

Worst

Heavy pulling er jeans and boots. Hands tied in front of me. Gagged with used panties and left.with hands tied in front and ankles. Left all.day alone and ignore d.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic