Tickling?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tickling?

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I have very ticklish feet.

How many people here (men or women) love to be tickled when tied up? Or do you hate it? Or love to hate being tickled tied up if you know what I mean.

Please men or women who love to be tickled, not those who want to tickle.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

I enjoy it but its not something I ask for specifically when meeting up to be tied up. Personally I'm extremely ticklish all over and people usually take notice of it very quick.
FitToBeTied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FitToBeTied »

I love to be tickled while tied up! I’m ticklish all over but especially on my feet. I often encourage my girlfriend to tie my big toes together so I can’t protect my feet while she goes to town on them.
ishfet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ishfet »

i can be quite ticklish, specially on my feet

but i still prefer dishing it out, rather than receiving it :twisted:
nm101
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by nm101 »

I do, just adds to the helplessness when I squirm and can't get out, just more torture and laughter.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I've never been tied and tickled, but I know from being with partners that I am extremely ticklish, especially around my crotch and thighs. Being tied and that would be unbearable.
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

I love mixing TUGs and tickling. When I'm the tier, it's hard for me not to tickle my captive. When I'm tied, I crave for the tier to tickle me merciless. I'm specially ticklish in my armpits, sides and nipples.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I absolutely love t be tickled while tied-up. I actually feel disappointed after a tie-up session if I wasn't actually tickled at least once. However, I'm extremely ticklish at the soles of my feet and the back of my knees. While I enjoy the sensations of being tickled, my body reacts with extreme haste to remove itself from the source of the tickles. Being tied-up, to prevent my legs and feet from escaping the tickles and to prevent my arms from blocking them, is the perfect solution!

However, the longest I've ever been tickled continuously without even a few seconds break is probably just a couple of minutes, and for no more than 20 minute "tortures" at a time with minute-long breaks on occasion to catch my breath.

Being tickled while tied-up is a "sweet torment" for me.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

Him@Alisonlovesropes . I know what you mean. My feet are extremely ticklish, as are my armpits and my tummy. I absolutely hate being tickled . but when I’m tied up , I love it when my girlfriend tries to tickle me. I still try to pull away and end up thrashing on the floor like a fish until she sits on me. I love having my feet tied to something, like the end of the bed out the leg of a table or back of a chair so I can’t pull away. I especially like it when she ties me spreadeagle to the bed, hands and feet to four corners, blindfold and gagged, then runs her finger tips or nails all over me, wherever she wants, and there’s nothing I can do about it.

BTW. I know you don’t like men, but I have always admired your profile picture and your beautiful bare feet. I hope you don’t mind me saying so. :D
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Im extremely ticklish all over. I love it because its so much fun to squirm around and try to escape, but I hate it because its tickling! My partners have always loved watching me flail around while hogtied, so I suppose its a net positive.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
BoundNTickled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundNTickled »

I love tickling! My wife not as much but she gets a kick out of it. I love the helpless feeling of being tied and tickled. I’m switch so I enjoy tickling as much as I enjoy being tickled.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Thanks everyone your feelings seem to be like mine, loving how helpless it feels to be mercilessly tickled when I’m helpless.

And @Bondageboi , I have had many creepy comments from men about my feet, but few as respectful as yours was. Shame you’re not a woman :P
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 7 months ago Thanks everyone your feelings seem to be like mine, loving how helpless it feels to be mercilessly tickled when I’m helpless.

And @Bondageboi , I have had many creepy comments from men about my feet, but few as respectful as yours was. Shame you’re not a woman :P
I’ll take that as a compliment
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Yes - I love to be hogtied and tickled on my feet while screaming into a gag. One of the most helpless but delicious feelings. Hasn't happened to me very often but the best occasion was actually when I was at University and was victim to a prank played.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic