Worst Bondage You've Ever Seen in Movies or TV?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Worst Bondage You've Ever Seen in Movies or TV?

Post by TomYi »

Hollywood bondage has its perks. The actors/actresses are usually good-looking, and the acting's usually great. Sadly, the same can't be said for the bondage itself. The gags are clearly fake, and the ropes sometimes look like they'll fall off all by themselves if the actors aren't careful!

I believe we've made topics about the BEST scenes from movies and TV. Now let's see the worst! What scene from a movie or TV scene do you think features the fakest bondage ever? Please share a link or a screenshot with your choice so that we can see what you're talking about.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Jennifer Lawrence gets tied to a chair in House at the End of the Street and it just looks terrible. Not only is she not gagged, but the material used looks like toilet roll. And she could so easily just slide her wrists free with no effort at all.

In this image it looks like she has positioned her thumbs in an effort to make the ties look more secure.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

WillHBonney wrote: 3 years ago Jennifer Lawrence gets tied to a chair in House at the End of the Street and it just looks terrible.
Good answer! I remember being so pissed about that because JLaw is hot as hell, so it was a huge letdown for her to finally get a DID scene only for it to look so awful.
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

Literally ANY episode of Criminal Minds. For 15 years they kept 3M in business with duct tape and zip tie purchases. And yet they were literally the WORST gags I've ever seen. Even when the boys wrapped in it were cute.
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Not a movie but a video game. In Dino Crisis 2 a girl gets hand cuffed. But only one of her wrists is cuffed and the other cuff is attached to a pole. So she’s not really that restrained and of course escapes later in the game. That being said I loved that game and no silly crappy bondage scene will ruin it for me haha.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic