AuntMary

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

AuntMary

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Hi all,

Not sure if its right to ask after other members but i just wondered if anybody knew why AuntMary left the site? I noticed the other day she has also deleted all her stories so the site has lost a large quantity of content. I cant find any mention of this anywhere though, unless I've missed something. I did enjoy many of the tales she would reupload onto the site.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

She was banned for violating the rules too many times/ not following directions from the mods.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Oh right, my apologies i must have missed that. I will delete this post. Thanks for clarifying anyway :)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

For her faults, she did post a huge volume of good stories
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago For her faults, she did post a huge volume of good stories
Which is precisely why she was kicked out.

The stories she posted were not hers (they were from Dreambook) and a huge number of them were highly inappropriate and in violation of site rules regarding kids being fondled and/or lured into sexual activities by adults (which was the most common theme in her reposts).

The community is far less at risk of being wantonly taken down now that all her reposts have been removed.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

I have to say that is an odd response. She posted literally hundreds of posts, never claimed they were hers and the board left them for months. Suddenly she’s deleted and they’ve all gone.

At about the same time it took several days and a conversation between mods to remove a story of a 13 year old girl tied naked to a hospital bed spreading her legs for several men to stare at.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 2 years ago I have to say that is an odd response. She posted literally hundreds of posts, never claimed they were hers and the board left them for months. Suddenly she’s deleted and they’ve all gone.

At about the same time it took several days and a conversation between mods to remove a story of a 13 year old girl tied naked to a hospital bed spreading her legs for several men to stare at.
Nobody said she claimed those stories were hers.
I merely stated that her contributions were reposts from other authors.

As for the workings of the Moderators, you have absolutely zero idea of what you're talking about or/and of the number of warnings issued by them to said user. The stories left up here for months were not the issue. The submitted infractions were consistently removed hours or days after being submitted. Repeat violators get banned, just as they do on every other internet forum.

If Auntmary wants to reopen a Dreambook website and repost some of the content she tried uploading here even after repeatedly being told to stop, then she should pay for her own hosting and create her own community.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]Solarbeast[/mention] and [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] are right. End of.

Topic locked.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Locked Previous topicNext topic