APPLICATIONS HERE!

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

APPLICATIONS HERE!

Post by Stef »

So i have an idea for an interractive bondage discussion. You enter an office to apply for a bondage session of your desire...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-"So... you're interested for our services... I shall inform you about the rules... First of all, our meeting is being monitored... Ok... Now, as for the cost, it depends by many factors such as the equipment, the quantity and the complexity. Secondly, the amount of time, and last but not least, the staff required...!"

The secretary hands you a piece of paper.

-"Here's the application form. Those fields are required. You must sign the paper before handling it back to me."
-"You may provide us with detailed info and a brief summary or leave it blank; In that case, our staff will improvise based to your other selections. If you write two or more briefings however, our staff will randomly choose to carry out one of your options."

-"I shall inform you that during the procedure, you're responsible for any personal items you may carry with you... I advise you that you don't have anything of value with you. Our staff are professionals and will NOT try to steal from you. This isn't exactly a rule, but more of an advice about your safety."

-"Under EQUIPMENT, you may use the OTHER option and provide us with information about a specific item or items, so we can obtain and use it. Cost may increase though if it's not easily obtainable. That's of course if your items of preference isn't listed above."

-"Under TIME AND DATE, you may also use the SURPRISE ME! option which basically speaks for itself! If you choose SURPRISE ME for your desired day, we will randomly carry out the operation within a week starting out the day after you have filled out the application. As for the SURPRISE ME! option for the SPECIFIC TIME, we will carry out the operation any time between 4PM and 4AM."

-"We will not however interfere with you if there are other people around or close by. This is a strict rule. Our staff will not, under any circumastances, touch your genital parts. This is also a strict rule."

-"Our company also provides you with the option to choose for your preffered gender of staff you want, their outfits, AND their behaviour towards you in addition to their quantity!"

-"Your health and safety are our top priorities along with your pleasure, so if you choose under STAFF to be NON-PRESENT after the process, you'll still be watched over. I won't go into further details about that, that's of our concern, but rest assured, you won't be in any danger."

-"Under DISCIPLINE you may choose NONE or FULL. FULL means that a penalty will occur if you "misbehave" and NONE means none. It'll be decided by our proffesionals at the sport how. They're quite experienced as i stated earlier.

-"One last thing... I must warn you. Anything you try to say or do after or during the process, will be completely ignored until the time specified above is met. If you choose RANDOM, well, it'll be random but within a certain amount of time that i'll not specify."

-"Finally, you also need to sign here and here. Don't worry, to sum it up, it basically says that you can't sue us."

-"Oh you have the coupon for free full service... Well, in that case, there'll be no cost..." The secretary says and walks away smiling at you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How would you apply? Share your thoughts..!
Last edited by Stef 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.