story theme question

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

story theme question

Post by Bondage_Addicted »

So I've been curious as I have seen family-bondage being written and want to be sure before I post :lol:

It'll be mostly to assist the family of Debora her two girls, those familiar with my page will be quite familiar with them heh!

But before I do so, I want to make sure it's allowed and not break rules in the process.
Is a story allowed with bondage between family? Considering it's not forced and a part of them to say.
All said I do want to make sure it is, and not violate any rule :)
It's actually super easy, barely an inconvenience!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Bondage_Addicted[/mention]
Hey buddy-boi
You can find the current Rules and Posting Guidelines (here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=6480) in the "Welcome to the Board!" section.

Nearly a third of stories here involve family tugs/bondage.

What we do not allow are stories involving sexual interactions between adults and minors.
While sexual interactions between a 19 yo guy and his 17 yo girlfriend wouldn't make anyone blink IRL, allowing for even a little bit of leeway would pretty much be like opening the floodgates. Users with poorer judgement would continue to stretch the age gap until it became untenable and predatory.

If you're writing something mature, stick to 18+ with 18+ and/or stick to 18- with 18-

Additionally, common sense and good judgment would dictate that if sexual interactions are taking place between two minors, that they should both be older teens and not children.

Just read the rules and use your judgment.
You can't really go wrong if you do.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @Bondage_Addicted
Hey buddy-boi
You can find the current Rules and Posting Guidelines (here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=6480) in the "Welcome to the Board!" section.

What we do not allow are stories involving sexual interactions between adults and minors.
Additionally, common sense and good judgment would dictate that if sexual interactions are taking place between two minors, that they should both be older teens and not children.

Gotcha! So considering that the mother is past her 30 and her daughters past their 20's, a bondage-theme would be approved?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Bondage_Addicted[/mention]
You're not listening, buddy ;)

Just reread what I wrote and read the rules.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

You're not listening, buddy ;)

Just reread what I wrote and read the rules.
Gotcha, I'll keep those stories away from here! :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Bondage_Addicted wrote: 2 years ago Gotcha, I'll keep those stories away from here! :lol:
Now you are clearly not listening.

I don't know what to say anymore.
I'll try to let someone more fluent reword everything I wrote.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
Bondage_Addicted wrote: 2 years ago Gotcha, I'll keep those stories away from here! :lol:
Now you are clearly not listening.

I don't know what to say anymore.
I'll try to let someone more fluent reword everything I wrote.
:lol: I'm trying, I wasn't blessed with my IQ sadly LOL!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]Bondage_Addicted[/mention], let's put it this way:

1) Family TUGs are OK.
2) No incest - any age.
3) No sexual interaction between adults and minors in any case.

Hope that helps.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Bondage_Addicted wrote: 2 years ago
Hey buddy-boi

Gotcha! So considering that the mother is past her 30 and her daughters past their 20's, a bondage-theme would be approved?
Since all parties seem to be over the age of 18, it would be an acceptable story. Just do not have any incest in it.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Xtc wrote: 2 years ago @Bondage_Addicted, let's put it this way:

1) Family TUGs are OK.
2) No incest - any age.
3) No sexual interaction between adults and minors in any case.

Hope that helps.
That'll do! My disorder can be a royal pain at times. Sometimes I understand the most obvious stuff better than others, and sometimes the most obvious stuff appears truly difficult :lol: Thanks!
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

chadmc90 wrote: 2 years ago
Bondage_Addicted wrote: 2 years ago
Hey buddy-boi

Since all parties seem to be over the age of 18, it would be an acceptable story. Just do not have any incest in it.
Gotcha! So, bear on a bit of a stupid question, I've seen a lot of people around DA and other places discuss this due other rules and what not.
I am well aware on what it is, the family in particular all have their own lives to say, both daughters dating, etc etc.
So, my question; Where would it draw the line on when it goes too far for the site's rules to say.
Story wise it's likely to involve them least getting on each other, not to say in a romantic way to say, but mostly in a bondage-bonding way.
So it would involve vibrators, clamps and such. Would that be too far or around doable?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic