Where's my girls at???

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
FnEllie176
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Where's my girls at???

Post by FnEllie176 »

Hey everyone! I've been a member here for awhile but just recently starting reading stories here again since I'm officially graduating college! :)

I've been trying to get some of my Bondage and BDSM loving friends to join up here as well but their question was "are there even any girls there?"

So make yourselves heard here in this thread ladies! I know this isn't a total sausage party 😜
FnEllie176
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FnEllie176 »

Also. My PM should be considered open to any member wanting to have interesting chats or RP!

Not really the place to say that but might as well

Thanks!
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

(Not a girl)

For many reasons, women on this site may be reluctant to openly respond to this post as it may lead to cold PMs from mostly male users who can be thirsty or even abusive. You may recieve some PMs, but do not give up if you get few or no responses. Keep trying to network, you will find some like minded folks.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

McMurdoPI wrote: 2 years ago For many reasons, women on this site may be reluctant to openly respond to this post as it may lead to cold PMs from mostly male users who can be thirsty or even abusive. You may receive some PMs, but do not give up if you get few or no responses. Keep trying to network, you will find some like-minded folks.
I completely agree. There's definitely some active ladies on this forum (I could list/tag over a dozen just off the top of my head), but the internet sadly isn't always a kind place for women. The admins have tried mitigating this problem, and I'd say that this site is improving all the time. Take a look at this thread for some insight https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=12353
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic