Looking for like-minded souls perhaps.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
cherylwayland
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Looking for like-minded souls perhaps.

Post by cherylwayland »

Just curious, who would enjoy to struggle as/tie up a girl who wears a nice pair of high heeled boots? (possibly some gloves to match too)

I'm a great fan of wearing boots (thigh highs specifically) whilst being in tied up and gagged but I'd like to meet everyone else who would share similar interest!
Last edited by cherylwayland 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

I have to admit i quite like the sight of a tied woman with thigh high boots on. I think boots look nice on a woman with jeans or leggings. I especially love catsuit bondage with thigh high boots, that looks really hot :)
cherylwayland
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cherylwayland »

I agree that catsuit bondage with thigh high boots are definitely a good sexy look for the damsel!!
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

For me it's about the bigger picture, boots can look awesome with certain outfits and completely ruin another one.

But it sure as hell is pretty awesome tying some booted feet together
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I've always loved the catsuit/glove/thigh high look. I think it comes from a love of superhero/heroine peril, and the idea of Catwoman type characters dressed like that and doing the tying or occasionally being roped up themselves.
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Yeah, defenitly a hot look, and base off many fantasies
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptorDM »

With the right outfit, and a tough and/ or feisty damsel, a pair of thigh- highs can really complete the look. :)
DamselnDragon on deviantart.
TapeGaggedJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeGaggedJ »

Boots can look amazing, I prefer women in stilettos but can appreciate how good boots look
MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I had a pair of high-heeled boots a few years back, but unfortunately they had gotten somewhat worn down and I had to get rid of them. Had them for a little over a decade. I haven't really felt the need to replace them, especially since I prefer high heels, but now I'm thinking I might have to go get a new pair. Being bound and gagged in boots with a short skirt is quite fun.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

@cherylwayland I think my passion for seeing damsels tied up in boots may stem from my early years when the only source of bondage scenes was TV and movies. Often the heroines in the old westerns would be captured and tied up whilst wearing boots.

Otherwise can't explain why I love girls tied up in boots maybe any psychologists here can :D
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Yeah, defenitly can remember some girls getting tied up in those westerns
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

cherylwayland wrote: 2 years ago Just curious, who would enjoy to struggle as/tie up a girl who wears a nice pair of high heeled boots? (possibly some gloves to match too)

I'm a great fan of wearing boots (thigh highs specifically) whilst being in tied up and gagged but I'd like to meet everyone else who would share similar interest! X3

PS. What is the deal with liking boots in bondage anyways? Did anyone ever think about why?

Open for discussion!
I love the sight of a woman tied up in boots :D
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

I love seeing a woman in boots, they usually have girl boss energy. Those are the type of women that I like to tie up/be tied up by.
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

I associate the look of leather boots and gloves with sensuality and danger, and it appeals to me in bondage since the look and feel of ropes over the leather is nice.
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

I'm not that much into boots but i enjoy them quite a bit. The first tug video i ever saw featured a girl in black boots and black leggings (you know, classic gothic style, looks cool)
cherylwayland
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cherylwayland »

cherylwayland wrote: 2 years ago Just curious, who would enjoy to struggle as/tie up a girl who wears a nice pair of high heeled boots? (possibly some gloves to match too)

I'm a great fan of wearing boots (thigh highs specifically) whilst being in tied up and gagged but I'd like to meet everyone else who would share similar interest!
I was wondering if it would revive this post if I suddenly reply to the thread.

I'm back and looking for some new partners to RP with! Let me know if you're down to capture and have your way with a nosy girl snooping around! :)
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

cherylwayland wrote: 2 years ago

I was wondering if it would revive this post if I suddenly reply to the thread.

I'm back and looking for some new partners to RP with! Let me know if you're down to capture and have your way with a nosy girl snooping around! :)
Leather boots def look great with rope all tied around them! Def sounds interesting!
Somedude64
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Somedude64 »

Sounds very exciting, indeed! I wonder how a hogtie would look with boots that high 🤔
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Boots and tie ups are my favourite :D
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

You and I share many interests! Do you like being tied up by other women? You would be very fun to tie!
cherylwayland
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cherylwayland »

AmyRu wrote: 11 months ago

You and I share many interests! Do you like being tied up by other women? You would be very fun to tie!
Hello! I wouldn't mind being tied up by other women! Would you like to have a chat? What are you interests?
operalove
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by operalove »

Being tied up in boots is so hot. Actually, I am a fan of both boots and gloves. The longer they are, the prettier they look, whether they're thigh high boots or opera/shoulder gloves :D
It was always in my fantasies until I met my partner and now we make these fantasies become true.
When we roleplay in some outfits, boots and gloves are always there!
operalove for my love of opera gloves. Nothing is more beautiful than tying up those silky hands and never forget a secure gag ;)
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

I like to wear boots sometimes when I tie myself up. Ropes and boots look good together.
smokeyfoggynight

Post by smokeyfoggynight »

I'd love to tie a woman up in boots and gloves! As far as boots go, my favourites are the brown riding boots that cowgirls wear! Combine those with blue jeans and a nice white shirt and it's one of my favourite looks for captives!

For gloves, I really like the plain black or dark brown gloves of the same kind that are worn by Sakura in Naruto Shippuden:
https://naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm.fan ... Sakura.png
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic