BONDAGEFREAK'S READERS: WHAT SHOULD I WORK ON NEXT?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.

WHAT SHOULD I FOCUS ON NEXT? (TWO OPTIONS MAX)

QUICKER BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+M+) CHAPTER PRODUCTION
13%
COMPLETION OF SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS (m+/M)
21%
FOLLOW-UP ADVENTURES OF ANDREW & ETHAN FROM EASY PREY II: OFF TO THE CHOPPING BLOCK (M/m)
37%
INTERACTIVE STORY "SAMMY'S REVENGE" AS THE PROMISED FOLLOW-UP TO SMELLY SOCKGAG EXPERIENCE (M/M)
29%

Total votes: 68

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

BONDAGEFREAK'S READERS: WHAT SHOULD I WORK ON NEXT?

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey guys, looking for your opinion about what I should undertake next. I've got five projects currently on the drawing board (one of which is not on the poll/ I do not feel like working on at the moment).

I'm opening a poll so you guys can help me decide what you would like to see me prioritise.
I'm only allowing two (2) options per user. You can change your vote(s) at any time.

Please don't respond with "all of the above" or "whatever you feel like working on".
The poll is not about which project sees the light of day. It's merely designed to help me decide what to focus on next.
Thanks in advance!

Here are the available choices:

1 - QUICKER BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+M+) CHAPTER PRODUCTION
•Synopsis: A young man finds himself being kidnapped and dragged into the woods by his buddy and his most hated rival. As if being captured, bound up, gagged against his will and kidnapped by muscular hunks wasn't enough, our twenty-three-year-old protagonist has to deal with the fact that he is slowly falling in love with one of his big hunky captors.
What could possibly go wrong?

2 - COMPLETION OF SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS (m+/M)
•Synopsis: An aspiring young office clerk finds himself in a SERIOUS bind when he agrees to babysit his boss' five boys for the night.
What could possibly go wrong?

3 - FOLLOW-UP ADVENTURES OF ANDREW & ETHAN FROM EASY PREY II: OFF TO THE CHOPPING BLOCK (M/m)
•Synopsis: Several weeks following the events of Easy Prey, our rowdy protagonist appears consumed by remorse for what he and his friends ended up putting Andrew through. Ethan desperately tries renewing with his ego-bruised brother and ends up offering himself up as a willing prisoner in a seemingly desperate attempt at making things right again.
Follow along as Ethan develops a growing infatuation with his brother's socks.

4 - INTERACTIVE STORY "SAMMY'S REVENGE" AS THE PROMISED FOLLOW-UP TO SMELLY SOCKGAG EXPERIENCE (M/M)

•Synopsis: Join our 18-year-old protagonist and his friend Sammy as they embark on their first ever sleepover tug-session. Fans of socks, sneakers and sockgags are NOT going to be disappointed! Lots of photos in this one.

After a successful, albeit very smelly sleepover tug-session at his buddy Jason's house, our protagonist Sammy decides to come up with a revenge plan for their second tug-encounter.

VOTE ON THE POLL & SHARE YOUR ANSWER(S) IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT!
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

First vote :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

I think/hope my votes got recorded!

Also, I think I have a yellow name now! :lol:

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Although I would love more BaG chapters, I think waiting on them also adds to the experience. There is something as getting too much of a good thing, and this pace also gives time for discussions and interactions. And picking a different story also broadens the scope of the whole forum, instead of intensifying one of the most active stories.

So I just voted on those I've already read, 'Sucking up' and 'Sammy's revenge' (with 'Sucking up to the boss' as my favorite, those devilish children, custom artwork, and those dress socks, what's not to like?). I should read both Easy Prey stories soon. *adds them to the growing list of still to read stories*

And I just keep wondering how you do it, writing this much so quickly and consistently...
Banner by Bondagefreak
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Complete "Sucking Up to the Boss," [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]!

I so want Kevin turn the tables on his Boss, and leave him bound and gagged alongside his older sons! 8-)
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I voted for 1 because Steven is such a verbose narrator, but if the Dragon Age story were on here, I'd have picked that.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I voted for Easy Prey. I really enjoyed the story and I've only started reading sucking up to the boss (just finished part 2) so I'm too far away from the final part anyway :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Voted option 3 and absolutely 4.... can’t have enough story’s that have sleepingbag bondings in it!
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Also voted for Easy Prey. Because I loved everything about the dynamics there, Master.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I voted for Bound and gagged in a sleeping bag and smelly sockgagg experience
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

I would say 2
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention]

Thanks for the early votes, guys! It seems like a lot of you are voting for only one option instead of two (which is totally fine as well).
I've staved off alerting the Bound & Gagged crowd about this poll (until just a few minutes ago) and have instead posted announcements on the other three concerned stories to give those readerships a head start.

We should be seeing quite a bit more votes in a week's time, but judging by the preliminary results, it seems all four projects share a fair amount of support. Easy Prey and Sammy's Revenge do seem to be pulling ahead though, so it seems a lot of you are itching for more heavily illustrated sock-related content. Duly noted, dear readers. Let's see if that vote advantage holds up 8-)

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] Given the other stories you've enjoyed, I'm fairly certain you'll be enjoying the Easy Prey saga quite a bit ;)

[mention]blackbound[/mention] I know, my friend. Unfortunately, the fantasy genre is not my speciality and my interest in fanfiction tends to come and go. I have every intention of carrying on with it, just that I honestly don't feel like working on that one for the time being. The Dragon Age story will most likely be a long term project, with spontaneous bursts of chapters being published in quick succession and relatively long pauses in between. Really need to be in the right headspace to get any sort of fantasy-themed work done. I'm sure you understand.

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I voted for Easy Prey & Smelly Sock Experience.

Interested to see where part 3 of Easy Prey goes.

I only just read Smelly Sock Experience and I must say the majority of the readers are somewhat evil 🤣. Even if Sammy mostly enjoyed his experience, I think he deserves his revenge.

Sucking Up To The Boss came in at a close 3rd.

B&G came in 4th. Only cause it's such a long running story and with it being your main story, I know it'll be continued (even though I've been fairly silent, I'm still following it).
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE VOTES, GUYS!

I know that there are still a lot of outstanding votes left, but keeping in mind that everyone seems confident that B&G will continue apace no matter what, it looks like EASY PREY is pulling ahead and keeping itself in the lead, followed closely by SAMMY'S REVENGE.

As mentioned in the OP, all four projects will materialise. This poll was just designed to help me decide in what order to go about it. With that being said, I'm happy to announce the continuation of the EASY PREY saga.

As with most of my tales, this one will be heavily illustrated and will also include an interactive feature.

[mention]Red86[/mention] Thanks for casting your votes and expressing your support for all four projects, my friend!
It's great to hear all of them came relatively close to each other in your books. I'm thrilled to hear you're still following even though M/M romance (and all that it entails) is not your cup of tea. Some more non-sexual fun on the horizon, I promise ;)

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention]
I just saw your nice comment on Easy Prey I & II
So glad you were able to bring yourself up to speed on that little saga, buddy-boi 8-)
I'm curious to know whether this changes your votes or not.

LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @LockedCheeseBird
I just saw your nice comment on Easy Prey I & II
So glad you were able to bring yourself up to speed on that little saga, buddy-boi 8-)
I'm curious to know whether this changes your votes or not.
Haha, thanks! And yes it does, the vote for Sammy's Revenge went to Easy Prey III, even though that one is already squarely on top!
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

FOR THOSE WHO MAY HAVE MISSED THIS:
EASY PREY III IS OUT, GUYS!

A 17-year-old teen becomes infatuated with his smelly-footed older brother's ropework skills.
Follow along as our narrator takes you on a vivid ride filled to the brim with smelly sockgags and hot illustrations!

Tags: Brother-vs-brother, smelly socks, sockgags, forced sneaker sniffing,
tight bondage, duct tape, hogties, sleeping bags, illustrations

SOME SNEAK PEEK ILLUSTRATIONS TO WET YOUR APPETITES
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @Red86 Thanks for casting your votes and expressing your support for all four projects, my friend!
It's great to hear all of them came relatively close to each other in your books. I'm thrilled to hear you're still following even though M/M romance (and all that it entails) is not your cup of tea. Some more non-sexual fun on the horizon, I promise ;)
No problem my friend! They did indeed come really close in my book. Even the 5th one (Dragon Age), that was not in the choices, is one I would like to see where it goes some day. Though I can understand you need to be in the right mood to continue it.

Yes, I may not be into the romance parts of M/M stories, but that doesn't warrant me not to read M/M stories that involve romance. At the end of the day, they are stories that reflect people of everyday life.

I'm looking forward to see what you have on the horizon for us!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic