Getting comfortable with it

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
honourthechapter1775

Getting comfortable with it

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

So here is the post I promised the other day it's something I have been meaning to do for a long-time sort of like a confession if you will. Only I have never had the chance of courage to post it before now, this website and community have given me that courage recently so here goes.

Not so long ago in a school Borneo far away I found myself sitting in a class room mesmerized by the image of a lady tied up whilst doing a school project. I'm not sure what it was that initially drew my eyes there to her but I was at that stage where my hormones as a time teen were about to kick in and found myself having another reaction to it if you know my meaning.

From them on whenever in got chance and from the basic internet and computer we had at the time would look at tied up women carefully without my mother noticing. Which was always risky business granted but I enjoyed looking at them.I didn't know why at the time just something I couldn't quite explain.

From them I !over onto other forms of usual media like old escape challenges on YouTube and eventually onto a site called myvideo which I'm sure some of you know about.

My friend would begrudgingly tie me up after I moaned at him to do it which kind of took all the excitement out of it but I still had a good time regardless. He was into it for some time but he "Grew out of it calling it phase".

Because he was a lot older than me at the time he kind of influenced me as the older brother I viewed him as not having any to call my own and for a long time I did think it was a "Phase" as he put it. Though no matter how hard I tried to did myself of it to not look at it anymore I just ended up going back to it.

I got to the point where I was really worried about my love for it thinking it was something weird and unnatural to like and enjoy scanning the web a d trying to find some answers for it. I didn't really find any definitive answers that really reassured me that it was alright to enjoy it and for a long time I felt quite alone in it.

I fell out of love for bondage for a long time labelling myself as bit of a freaky weirdo and refused to look at it in all that time. Yet it was still a lingering thought in the back of my mind Couldn't get rid of.

When I eventually went back to it after a long time I found myvideo had purged the site of material which then led me into finding boundhub along the way. Devianart too but that's it's own thing.

Though I'm on DA I'm a tad socially awkward when it comes to communicating with people and no matter how many times I have posted I never seemed to get a response. Maybe if I had of joined earlier that may have changed...

I only wish in someways I had found this site a lot earlier than I had done because I feel comfortable and confident around the community. Beginning to recognise and familiarise myself with screw faces around here which is really nice to see.

I guess in a way I'm still a bit quite about it\ taboo subject I never really touch upon with anyone in my personal life save for my girlfriend who is into it as much as I am. I'm glad to have her.

I think my mom knows as she is always teasing me about my tape fetish at times but she doesn't know about the collection of materials I have... Not looking forward to telling her about that if she finds it in day.

Anyhow I best be going now but if you find this post know it's taken me a lot of courage I eventually found to write this regarding my bondage story and where it got me to where I am now.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

I am pretty sure a lot of people here were or still are in that place, but you get out of it eventually. Knowing people that share your tastes like everyone in this site or people that simply are open to them helps a lot, in my case it was the later, I used to keep everything a secret because I thought people would judge me poorly if they knew the things I liked, but when I told them I found that most people don't really care and can even understand you.

Once you get comfortable with it everything will be easy for you, so I'm glad that you've made this progress.
honourthechapter1775

It's good to know I'm not alone in it that alone gives me some comfort knowing that and I am glad I have got as far as I have too. Thanks for your response
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I struggled with similar feeling with bondage while growing up. I had loved bondage for as long as I can remember, but when I was a teenager, I began incorporating crossdressing into my bondage sessions and pretending I was a damsel in distress. I loved doing this, but at the same time felt weird doing it. Of course I was aware of bdsm, but didn't think anyone did what I did.

In college I began exploring bondage on the internet more (couldn't do this at home since we had a family computer). I soon discovered that my fetish is more common than I thought. It helped me feel a lot better about myself and then I started embracing this part of myself. Getting my own place and being able to do all the crossdressing and bondage I wanted helped too, but joining this site over a year and a half ago has made me love bondage in a way I never thought possible. LIke you, talking with like-minded individuals has given me a great deal of confidence.

I guess what I'm saying is, you're not alone and we're here for you.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

quite normal to feel that way
Tie me up and have fun with me
honourthechapter1775

Thanks captured_prize and David Han both your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated makes me feel relatively normal in some ways on here and I guess that is all a part of me has ever wanted
honourthechapter1775

thank you my dear
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic