Your Favourite Bondage Video?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Your Favourite Bondage Video?

Post by BandG »

I'm sure we've all seen many bondage videos over the years. What is one you remember that just hit all the right notes for you? Describe it to us.

For me it was a Dominic Wolfe video called 'Short, Tight and Sexy' (my profile picture is taken from the video) - in the collection there's different women home invaded by DW but the last segment is my favourite of all time.

2 young women are home invaded - a blonde and a brunette. The brunette is shown upstairs lounging on her bed while the blonde goes downstairs to get something from the kitchen. When she does DW is there and puts it hand over her mouth. We then see her tightly tied to a chair with rope (as in my picture) and gagged with a sock before duct tape and vet wrap is used to secure it. The next segment is when the brunette comes downstairs and is tied up on the sofa while the blonde struggles. There's a great moment where the blonde almost spits out her gag but DW sees, stuffs it back in and tapes up her mouth more securely. Eventually DW leaves the two girls tightly bound, struggling and helpless!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

I'd probably give a different answer on another day, but let's go with 'Pool Party' from Jim Weathers/Bondagecafe. Amber Michaels and Sasha Monet start off with a game of pool with the loser becoming the winner's slave for the weekend. Amber loses and Sasha goes to town on her with several stringent bondages, finally making Amber spend the night with a wand vibe tied to her crotch. In the morning, Amber manages to turn the tables on Sasha, in turn tying her again and again. The video ends with Amber telling Sasha that the weekend is over and starting to untie her - while both are already waiting for the next weekend's game of pool.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Great question! It's so difficult to pick only 1. I go through different phases and my favourites often change to match those phase. However if I had to pick I'd say Gia Must Atone for Tardiness by FutileStruggles.

I don't think that's the actual name of the original video but that's the title of the upload on BH. This one caters for when I'm in the mood for something a little more intense than a standard tie-up.
It features Gia Love getting tied to a chair using an excessive amount of rope in true FutileStruggles fashion. Her mouth is stuffed with 2 sponges and secured by several wraps of clear cello tape.
The majority of the video is basically Gia watching helplessly as Eric continues to add more rope and wind some electrical tape around her head to add to the humiliation.
Eventually he adds some nipple clamps bringing out a tremendous groan from Gia as they clamp down. He connects the clamps to her knees, forcing her to hunch forwards, and then adds a nose hook before leaving her to sit and endure her predicament. Unfortunately it ends with Eric removing the gag but I just skip that bit.
Last edited by WillHBonney 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Man it’s impossible to narrow it down to just one. But lately a couple of my faves involve JJ Plush as the dom over one or two women.

The first: JJ has Adara taped up in a bathroom. The new maid, Fayth, discovers Adara and ends up taped up with her. Then JJ strips them both naked, ties them face to face and they share a ball gag.

The second: JJ catches Rachel Adams, the barefoot cat burglar. JJ puts Rachel through some bondage faves of mine, including nipple clamps, a hogtie, and forced foot worship.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Tough call, but I have to go with beautiesinbondage 'Columbian Ambush'. A group of three women go to make a business deal and are then kidnapped. Their captors make them turn around and the ziptie their hands behind their backs. They turn around and one by one their mouths are taped shut. The women then line up single file and are forced to msrch through the woods. When they get to their destination, they are further tied up in a variety of ways.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

O Girl: Return of the Black Minx from Bondage Cafe. Christina Carter as a purple clad crimefighter in homage to Batgirl, Diana Knight as the delightfully wicked catsuit clad Catwoman esque villain who, along with her henchladies tie poor Christina up in a range of inescapable perils.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

I like the video that is displayed on google when you enter "German girl wakes up bound, isn't pleased". In the video, a woman is tied up in a hogtie with red ropes in the trunk and braced on all sides so that she cannot slip while driving. The video was the template for my story linked below. Maybe it will help you so that you can imagine a little better what I mean by my descriptions. : )

Tied up and fixed in the trunk (F/F)
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12537
silvertejp590
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by silvertejp590 »

I feel super basic for picking something from FM Concepts, but Lesbians Love Bondage with Gigi Allens and Sophia Knight is an all-time favorite. DID scenes are great and all, but it’s always refreshing to see people enjoying the bondage they’re in. (I wish Gigi was still working with them; all of her clips are great, especially when she gets to be the dom.)
hogrig
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by hogrig »

I would have to say that Sayre tied by Dominic Wolfe as a babysitter, hogtied and gagged with her own socks. But really anything by Dom is bandage gold.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I could literally think of one for each day but one I remember is Dahlia Delis being encased and hogtied with pantyhose and then duct tape gagged with a pair of panties in her mouth. One of my all time favorites.

There's a Japanese one I remember watching about 15 years ago but will probably never see again. The guy was tied in a suspension hogtie and the women was sitting on top of him like a swing. It was one of those remote control button pulley lifts but she pressed a button and they went way up! Like it had to be 8-10 feet. Incredibly hot but in retrospect incredibly stupid and dangerous.
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

Too many favorites but one of them is from GND Bondage with Sahrye called "Taping me this tight and stuffing my mouth so full is making this feel too real!"

Sahrye is wearing a black pencil skirt and hot tight button-down shirt. She calls up Steve Villa since she needs to fake a robbery to avoid getting in trouble at her job. Steve then goes duct tape crazy and tapes her legs together and gives her a tape chest harness. Then gags her with panties and wrap gags her tight. She spends the rest of the video struggling and grunting into her gag.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I have a variety of favorites.

My top fave.. I can't remember what the title of the video was as it has long since been deleated. It was a video on YouTube of a guy in a dark grey zentai suit.

He was laying on his back on the floor of a lounge facing upwards and had his wrists tied in front of him and his thighs, ankles and chest tied with thin white rope. He was faintly struggling and silently sighing through the head side of his suit.

There was another person in the room with him (I don't know if it was a man or a woman as that person was not in camara view as he or she was filming on different angles) he or she was gently and softly tapping and poking him all over his body with a mowing crop.

As I said, I can't remember the video title and/or who the author was.. but it turned me on and made my chest feel heavy.

I do hope who ever recorded it and/or the bondage victim may post it back up again in the future!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Blimey there are so many. Any one with a girl/s tied up in boots is a contender. Used to love AES videos, I have four of their DVDs including ‘Booting up’. Modelstied make lovely videos, a favourite is one with two flight attendants tied up in uniforms and boots, I think it was called ‘Flight plan’. And as [mention]captured_prize[/mention] says Beauties in Bondage make amazing videos such as ‘The Cult’ ‘The Bodyguard’ ‘The Italian Job’ and I think my absolute favourite ever ‘Car Share’.
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

2 in particular come to mind....
The first video that really stuck with me was called hogtied hard by harmony concepts(that's from the series that he put out,whoever posted the video called it Hollywood hogtied) and jeanne "Hollywood " basone , she's lying face down on a mattress in the middle of the floor,wearing a short yellow skirt and a black bra that's pulled down and a pair of high heels, loren chance and some other woman come in and start to tie her up,wrists behind the back,ankles, thighs , elbows, a pink ballgag and her skirt hiked up after she's hogtied. It was a bondage video I fell in love with when I was like 17 haha

The second was called "horny on the shuttle" by modelstied ,the model is haily leigh and she's wearing a super tight grey and green dress, thigh high white boots and glittery make up,on a space ship she calls an errand boy to come tie her up and he takes it farther than she likes, wirsts, elbows ankles, a hogtie, boobs pulled out, skirt hiked up, nipple clamps and a ballgag and you get to watch her struggle🥰
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

I just watched a video I bought from laylas bondage addiction, oh my God, this babe Pamela was put in a super tight. Chicken wing hogtie which I guess they wanna do to all their models,she was only wearing a little pink thong and was gagged with tape, my heart raced the whole time it was such a turn on
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Mine favourite is The Mad Sientist from Brendabound with Sarah Brooke and Terra Mizu. They start to play with Sarah, and tie her to a post. Terra is in a strict hogtie on the floor.
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Some of my favorite bondage videos have come from FM Concepts…and the best of them have always included certain actresses.

A video with Gia Mancini & Christina Kazan stand out: in one video, Christina Kazan is looking for her kidnapped friend, Gia…only for her to be caught by the bad guy and dragged off with a hand over her mouth. She then winds up tied back-to-back in chairs next to Gia; and both of them gagged with tape (white for Christina, and black for Gia).

In another video, Gia is once again at the mercy of a kidnapper: she is tied with white ropes to a cushioned chair, and gagged with white duct tape. She mumbles as the kidnapper calls her sister, Jasmine, demanding a ransom. Jasmine brings the briefcase of cash, and goes to untie her sister…only for the goon to double-cross her and tie her to a chair right next to Gia, leaving the two of them to struggle while he makes his getaway.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, another video involves both Gia & Jasmine already tied up with ropes & tape gagged by a burglar in their apartment. As he starts to rob the place, he’s interrupted by a newcomer downstairs. He asks Gia & Jasmine if they have another roommate, to which the two captives shake their heads and mumble (unconvincingly) no. A third lady, Tess, enters the apartment and is shocked to find her two roommates tied & gagged…right before the invader clamps a hand over her mouth. Tess then joins her friends as they twist & squirm against their ropes.

Really, I believe FM Concepts does the best job when it comes to delivering the “damsel in distress” fantasy.
nylongag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nylongag »

Dpsiic wrote: 2 years ago Blimey there are so many. Any one with a girl/s tied up in boots is a contender. Used to love AES videos, I have four of their DVDs including ‘Booting up’. Modelstied make lovely videos, a favourite is one with two flight attendants tied up in uniforms and boots, I think it was called ‘Flight plan’. And as @captured_prize says Beauties in Bondage make amazing videos such as ‘The Cult’ ‘The Bodyguard’ ‘The Italian Job’ and I think my absolute favourite ever ‘Car Share’.
They all make great videos. Do you know how to find either One online?
Obviously don't break any forum rules... :roll:
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

@nylongag. You need to sign up to Boundhub an a Russian site VK. Flight plan is posted by Marcelo Angeloni under a Russian title on VK. Type bodyguard into the search on Boundhub and you will find that video, same with The Cult. To find Car Share add me as a friend, same screen name there, and you will find it entitled Bondage 35 I think. No idea where I found The Italian Job I am afraid.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Fm concempts and most on boyzone
jmob21
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jmob21 »

My favorite is a video from borderland bound with Simone where she pays a babysitter that gets tied up. The second scene where she is hogties on the bed is awesome. She struggles, gag talks and she looks amazing.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

So many great bondage videos...but I'm going to go with a mainstream movie, A Terror Among Us...four women tied and tightly cleave gagged.
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

Detective-Gag wrote: 2 years ago Some of my favorite bondage videos have come from FM Concepts…and the best of them have always included certain actresses.

A video with Gia Mancini & Christina Kazan stand out: in one video, Christina Kazan is looking for her kidnapped friend, Gia…only for her to be caught by the bad guy and dragged off with a hand over her mouth. She then winds up tied back-to-back in chairs next to Gia; and both of them gagged with tape (white for Christina, and black for Gia).

In another video, Gia is once again at the mercy of a kidnapper: she is tied with white ropes to a cushioned chair, and gagged with white duct tape. She mumbles as the kidnapper calls her sister, Jasmine, demanding a ransom. Jasmine brings the briefcase of cash, and goes to untie her sister…only for the goon to double-cross her and tie her to a chair right next to Gia, leaving the two of them to struggle while he makes his getaway.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, another video involves both Gia & Jasmine already tied up with ropes & tape gagged by a burglar in their apartment. As he starts to rob the place, he’s interrupted by a newcomer downstairs. He asks Gia & Jasmine if they have another roommate, to which the two captives shake their heads and mumble (unconvincingly) no. A third lady, Tess, enters the apartment and is shocked to find her two roommates tied & gagged…right before the invader clamps a hand over her mouth. Tess then joins her friends as they twist & squirm against their ropes.

Really, I believe FM Concepts does the best job when it comes to delivering the “damsel in distress” fantasy.

Ah Gia Mancini, my favorite bondage actress of all time. If I remember right she and Jasmine had a great video where they're both captured and the bad guy arranges their sale, with Jasmine already having a buyer. Loved it.
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

Damsel-Dilara-Dee wrote: 2 years ago Too many favorites but one of them is from GND Bondage with Sahrye called "Taping me this tight and stuffing my mouth so full is making this feel too real!"

Sahrye is wearing a black pencil skirt and hot tight button-down shirt. She calls up Steve Villa since she needs to fake a robbery to avoid getting in trouble at her job. Steve then goes duct tape crazy and tapes her legs together and gives her a tape chest harness. Then gags her with panties and wrap gags her tight. She spends the rest of the video struggling and grunting into her gag.
One of the first videos with Sahrye that I saw. It's really great, she is easily one of the most beautiful models out there.
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

Mikeyropes29 wrote: 2 years ago I just watched a video I bought from laylas bondage addiction, oh my God, this babe Pamela was put in a super tight. Chicken wing hogtie which I guess they wanna do to all their models,she was only wearing a little pink thong and was gagged with tape, my heart raced the whole time it was such a turn on
Layla's is top tier, shame that most of their videos can't be found freely though. Emy and Laura are absolutely stunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic