What to wear?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
honourthechapter1775

What to wear?

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

What do you like to wear when your being tightly tied and gagged?

For myself it's always been my smooth jumper as in just find that the rope runs nicely across it and doesn't leave too many marks in its wake that and I just feel really comfortable in it. As for my legs that's a strange one as I have a weird combo I either like to wear my Pajama bottoms or tights.

Bit embarrassed to admit that aloud, I have always like the way they look interested on ladies legs and how they highlight them and make them stand out. I find it to be quite alluring and sexy.

That and the rope across them is a mixture made in heaven.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

Men in tights are sexy too! 😊😏

As you know I've tried wearing a blouse and tights but I find that depending on materials of the blouse the rope chest harness can move and slide about. Not only that but I find that my blouse buttons tend to pop open!πŸ˜‚

So nowdays blouse comes off and tights stay on.. which I know you wouldn't complain loveπŸ˜‰.

I don't no about anyone else but I find ropemarks really pretty and fasinating?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I got a decent variety of outfits I wear, but here are my two favorites:

First one is a blue velvet long sleeve skater dress that I wear with black pantyhose and high heels.

If I'm going for something sexier, I wear a black bra, panties, garter belt, stockings, satin opera gloves, and a red underbust corset.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

faye2013 wrote: ↑2 years ago Men in tights are sexy too! 😊😏

As you know I've tried wearing a blouse and tights but I find that depending on materials of the blouse the rope chest harness can move and slide about. Not only that but I find that my blouse buttons tend to pop open!πŸ˜‚

So nowdays blouse comes off and tights stay on.. which I know you wouldn't complain loveπŸ˜‰.
Are you sure you’re not an angel? 😊

[mention]honourthechapter1775[/mention], you’re not alone in loving women’s tights and wearing them too. I haven’t told many people this, but I love wearing tights while tied up. The ropes can be tied tighter and everything feels wonderful.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

TightsBound wrote: ↑2 years ago

Are you sure you’re not an angel? 😊

@honourthechapter1775, you’re not alone in loving women’s tights and wearing them too. I haven’t told many people this, but I love wearing tights while tied up. The ropes can be tied tighter and everything feels wonderful.

Haha I don't think I'm an angel? More like a devil when it's comes to bondage πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜„
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

faye2013 wrote: ↑2 years ago Haha I don't think I'm an angel? More like a devil when it's comes to bondage πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜„
It makes me wonder what devilish things you have in mind for bondage. πŸ˜‰
Last edited by TightsBound 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

I don't no about anyone else but I find ropemarks really pretty and fasinating?
I often have thought that tights need to be more gender neutral. The silkness, the added warmth, the leg protection. I almost refuse to be tied up in anything else. Not that it’s always my say.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

When I get tied its usually rather simple, sort of depends on our current scenario and such but usually just casual stuff the last time i was tied i wore jeans and a black shirt (we were doing a date night at home) For my wife we usually get more creative the last time she wore a pair of leather pants with a low cut red blouse. We def like to have all sorts of fun with outfits though from cosplay stuff to fancy dinner outfits.
honourthechapter1775

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

Thanks tightbound it's good to know I'm not alone in my love for the silky smoothness of ladies tights they are heavenly especially when ropes are applied
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

honourthechapter1775 wrote: ↑2 years ago Thanks tightbound it's good to know I'm not alone in my love for the silky smoothness of ladies tights they are heavenly especially when ropes are applied

You'll be feeling all that again soon πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰ and don't forget the nice feeling of rubbing legs in tights againest another pair of legs in tights 🀀
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

We're very sporting people so our TUGs have a sporting theme and we're usually in tracksuits or other sportswear.

Gemma
:twisted:
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Old, comfortable, faded blue jeans, and a sweat shirt; maybe a sweat suit.

Drawscore
mmmph
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mmmph »

Tight underwear and socks. maybe a tshirt or tank top too
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Being sporting people our TUGs mostly having a sporting theme. However, I have tied up/been tied up in:

School Uniform (Royal High School Edinburgh)

University of Edinburgh sportswear

Karate suit

Wetsuit (not many - need to do more)

Salvation Army casuals (not uniform - Paul/KT have tied each other up in uniform and Tina when babysitting her)

Gemma
:evil: :twisted:
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Just a simple T-shirt or long-sleeve shirt and skinny jeans. With bare feet.
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Nothing specific. First time I WA tied up jeans top and barefoot, but soon got stripped. Tied naked a lot, UT also in knickers, jeans and top, dress and bare feet, skirrt tights and top. Think I prefer wearing less. I'd love to try swimsuit tie up.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Gemscot wrote: ↑2 years ago Being sporting people our TUGs mostly having a sporting theme. However, I have tied up/been tied up in:

School Uniform (Royal High School Edinburgh)

University of Edinburgh sportswear

Karate suit

Wetsuit (not many - need to do more)

Salvation Army casuals (not uniform - Paul/KT have tied each other up in uniform and Tina when babysitting her)

Gemma
:evil: :twisted:
Where did the Salvation Army kit come from?
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Salvation Army! :lol:
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Gemscot wrote: ↑2 years ago Salvation Army! :lol:
Are.in the Sally Army then.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

My family and my darling husband's family are in the Salvation Army in Edinburgh. Gareth's father is the bandmaster. We are all uniformed soldiers who have "signed the pledge".

:D
PantyRose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PantyRose »

When not in uniform I am always wearing leggings of some sort and usually a t shirt and/or sweater shirt not only for comfort but I LOVE being comfortable when tied so I’m always ready lol. If I’m doing more bdsm then I prefer just to be in my bra and panties and usually thigh high tights or pantyhose until my top decides otherwise.
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AH03 »

Girl clothes, mainly a short pleated skirt and thigh high socks so I'm always running the risk of flashing my captor my underwear when I struggle. 😝
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic