!! Gag time !!

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
faye2013

!! Gag time !!

Post by faye2013 »

One of my favourite parts about bondage is being gagged, it's like the missing puzzle piece. I've tried a variety of gags some good, some not so good but it's definitely a fun experience to try.

I've tried balls gags, cleave gags, stuffed gags, bandage gags, silky gags, hand gags, I have yet to try a bandana gag. It's quite difficult to choose one favourite 😅

What's your favourite gag/s? What's the most comfortable one and most effective?
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

My favourite gag is easily a sock gag, especially one that’s been worn for a few days, and held in with loads of vet wrap or tape, basically enough to mummify my head :lol:

I also like hand gags because the person doing the gagging pulls me in close to them which I like. A hand gag paired with the person pulling me in close and wrapping their free arm around my upper body and pinning my arms is a turn on.

I also like foot gags, like if I’m bound on the floor and they plant their foot over my mouth. It’s humiliating and I love it
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

The WinterShuffle wrote: 2 years ago My favourite gag is easily a sock gag, especially one that’s been worn for a few days, and held in with loads of vet wrap or tape, basically enough to mummify my head :lol:

I also like hand gags because the person doing the gagging pulls me in close to them which I like. A hand gag paired with the person pulling me in close and wrapping their free arm around my upper body and pinning my arms is a turn on.

I also like foot gags, like if I’m bound on the floor and they plant their foot over my mouth. It’s humiliating and I love it

Me and my partner do alot of hand gags. We like having a warm up before getting into actual bondage itself. We like to hold the other person's arms behind there backs, trap the legs around yours and do a hand gag. It's quite fun either lying down or standing up. My partner is strong and always escapes from me when I hold him down. I struggle to escape from him though😅

Yes! We use a microfibre cloth cut down for stuffing with vet wrap over the top. It's sooo lovely and so pretty for pictures and noise! I love moaning into it 🙈 we recently got all different colours vet wrap and we have yet to try them
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

Like yourself, I find it hard to choose a favourite, but there are still so many I want to try. My favourite from what I've worn myself is ball gag with vet wrap over it wrapped around several times. I'd love to try out a pump gag, proper stuffing with microfoam and a harness ball gag.
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

I think the most unique gag I’ve had was rope. It was basically a cleave gag but with rope tied around my head. My favorite gag is duct tape, I know it’s cliche haha. But tape has been the most comfortable for me so far.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

wannabetiedup wrote: 2 years ago Like yourself, I find it hard to choose a favourite, but there are still so many I want to try. My favourite from what I've worn myself is ball gag with vet wrap over it wrapped around several times. I'd love to try out a pump gag, proper stuffing with microfoam and a harness ball gag.
Ooh me and my partner haven't tried ball gag with vet wrap over the top. That would look interesting and so pretty! We'll have to try it one day!

Me and my partner tried microfoam tape and it wasn't as sticky as we thought. With very minimal struggling and it pops off your mouth. It's ashame really cause we both had high expectations of it since we've seen alot of pictures and it looks quite nice.
Hopefully one day we will find a different type of microfoam tape that is more sticker and works .
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Defenitly stuffed knotted cleave gag here, both for me as for most off my regular playpartners
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

RotiferTape wrote: 2 years ago I think the most unique gag I’ve had was rope. It was basically a cleave gag but with rope tied around my head. My favorite gag is duct tape, I know it’s cliche haha. But tape has been the most comfortable for me so far.
Ooh never seen any pictures of a cleave / rope gag. That would be quite interesting to try. Does it hurt your mouth??

Ahh we've tried a tape gag that sticks to itself and it's alrightish but it doesn't stick to my boyfriend cause if his stubble and it doesn't stick well to me either as I get quite sweaty around my tape it slides off after a short while.

I've never tried duct tape as it would hurt 😅 doesn't it hurt you?
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

Cleavegagger wrote: 2 years ago Defenitly stuffed knotted cleave gag here, both for me as for most off my regular playpartners

A stuffed knotted cleave gag? That does also sound interesting. Bet it looks quite nice too. That's another one I'll have to try one day ☺️
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Believe me, it looks great, muffles fantastic and is quite adaptable to everyone's experience, taste
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

faye2013 wrote: 2 years ago
RotiferTape wrote: 2 years ago I think the most unique gag I’ve had was rope. It was basically a cleave gag but with rope tied around my head. My favorite gag is duct tape, I know it’s cliche haha. But tape has been the most comfortable for me so far.
Ooh never seen any pictures of a cleave / rope gag. That would be quite interesting to try. Does it hurt your mouth??

Ahh we've tried a tape gag that sticks to itself and it's alrightish but it doesn't stick to my boyfriend cause if his stubble and it doesn't stick well to me either as I get quite sweaty around my tape it slides off after a short while.

I've never tried duct tape as it would hurt 😅 doesn't it hurt you?
The rope gag was cotton so it didn’t hurt. My jaw got a little sore after about 45 minutes but I think that’s true for a lot of gags haha.
Tape does hurt when taking it off, especially if I’m gagged with Gorilla Tape. But it’s worth it! Well for me at least, I can see why duct/gorilla tape isn’t for everyone!
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

My partner and I often use a pillow gag. It’s pretty much a ball gag except the ball is replaced by a softer, leather pillow.
It’s pretty good because you get the appearance of a ball gag but it’s not as sore for the wearer. Also if you compress the pillow before placing it in the wearers mouth, it slowly expands out and fills their mouth ensuring minimal noise from them.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I’m a fan of cleave gags, usually with stuffing. My personal favorite is balled up tights stuffed in the mouth with another pair pulled between the teeth and tied tightly. Some good options include tying a knot in the middle of the second pair and for some added thickness. Or tying a third pair over all of that OTM style. Comfortable and effective!
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

WillHBonney wrote: 2 years ago My partner and I often use a pillow gag. It’s pretty much a ball gag except the ball is replaced by a softer, leather pillow.
It’s pretty good because you get the appearance of a ball gag but it’s not as sore for the wearer. Also if you compress the pillow before placing it in the wearers mouth, it slowly expands out and fills their mouth ensuring minimal noise from them.

Ohh I haven't heard of pillow gag before. I'll have to look more into that and see where I can get one from. That sound quite nice and relaxing. I find cleave gags are like that. I do really love gags that hold the noise back well
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

TightsBound wrote: 2 years ago I’m a fan of cleave gags, usually with stuffing. My personal favorite is balled up tights stuffed in the mouth with another pair pulled between the teeth and tied tightly. Some good options include tying a knot in the middle of the second pair and for some added thickness. Or tying a third pair over all of that OTM style. Comfortable and effective!

Never thought of using tights as stuffing. I'm guessing they can't hold much back? Doesn't the material of tights feel uncomfortable in your mouth after a while?
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

TightsBound wrote: 2 years ago I’m a fan of cleave gags, usually with stuffing. My personal favorite is balled up tights stuffed in the mouth with another pair pulled between the teeth and tied tightly. Some good options include tying a knot in the middle of the second pair and for some added thickness. Or tying a third pair over all of that OTM style. Comfortable and effective!

Never thought of using tights as stuffing. I'm guessing they can't hold much back? Doesn't the material of tights feel uncomfortable in your mouth after a while?
If you stuff and tie them well enough they would be push out. I think it’s no different than stuffing with any other cloth. And when you’re tied up, it’s not like you have a choice 😉
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Ball gags are quick and safe but just make you in intelligible rather than silence you. They' free also very uncomfortable so I like to think of them as torture or punishment rather than a silencer.

Tape and Cleve gags are ineffective without stuffing but stuffing has the risk of choking. Although my fantasies may have freshly removed socks, tights and knickers I. Reality I prefer a clean cloth held in by 3-4 bits of tape or a scarf tied between my teeth.

Of course tagged like that its not safe for me or my prisoner to be left alone. Which is one of the many reasons I love blindfolds.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Ball gags are quick and safe but just make you in intelligible rather than silence you. They' free also very uncomfortable so I like to think of them as torture or punishment rather than a silencer.

Tape and Cleve gags are ineffective without stuffing but stuffing has the risk of choking. Although my fantasies may have freshly removed socks, tights and knickers I. Reality I prefer a clean cloth held in by 3-4 bits of tape or a scarf tied between my teeth.

Of course tagged like that its not safe for me or my prisoner to be left alone. Which is one of the many reasons I love blindfolds.

Yes ball gags aren't very effective but they do look lovely and sexy. Tape and cleave I find are alright there comfortable but again like you say it doesn't hold much noise. Saying that tape doesn't work for me and my partner. We tried bondage tape the stuff that sticks to itself and it didn't work on us. Kept sliding off. I wouldn't want to try actual proper tape as it would hurt to get off.

Ohh yes me and my partner love blindfolds too. There brilliant for keeping the person tied up wondering what the next action will be
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

TightsBound wrote: 2 years ago

If you stuff and tie them well enough they would be push out. I think it’s no different than stuffing with any other cloth. And when you’re tied up, it’s not like you have a choice 😉
I'm generally with TightsBound on this one, but would like to add all kinds of socks to the roster, as personally I prefer the texture over nylon and lycra. But still, in terms of applicability, tights outrank socks. Added bonus: Using it as a hood, to combine a gag with a blindfold!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

ThatDino wrote: 2 years ago in terms of applicability, tights outrank socks. Added bonus: Using it as a hood, to combine a gag with a blindfold!
Someone get that man a medal!
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

TightsBound wrote: 2 years ago Someone get that man a medal!
You flatter me, dearest associate :geek: :mrgreen:
honourthechapter1775

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

Scarf gag is one of my favourite next to the classic cleave gag I started out with so I'm going to be bias to the other gags as it's my favourite. Ball gag is also a rather nice one too if it's buckled up just right and doesn't make your jaw ache either so thats always a bonus. I'm a stuffed gag virgin at the moment as I have yet to try one properly. Mostly scared for that one as I have a horrible gag reflex. I've tried putting cloths in my mouth so long as there not in too far in there not bad.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

honourthechapter1775 wrote: 2 years ago Scarf gag is one of my favourite next to the classic cleave gag I started out with so I'm going to be bias to the other gags as it's my favourite. Ball gag is also a rather nice one too if it's buckled up just right and doesn't make your jaw ache either so thats always a bonus. I'm a stuffed gag virgin at the moment as I have yet to try one properly. Mostly scared for that one as I have a horrible gag reflex. I've tried putting cloths in my mouth so long as there not in too far in there not bad.

Scarf and cleave gags are quite comfortable I admit. They feel nice and look nice too. Ball gag does make your jaw ache but I think that might be cause it's something that you'll have to get use to love. I find having it in for short period of time feel better.

With stuffed gags don't worry about that love we will sort something out so the cloth won't be as big so it shouldn't make you gag.

You always look ever so lovely with a gag in 😊 maybe we could try using one of the silky cloths as your stuffing and see how it feels? I'll have to make sure you don't choke though wouldn't want that happening.

Don't worry we'll sort out your stuffed gag my love... Can't wait to see you with a stuffed gag and vet wrap as a gag
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Personally, I really like sock and panty gags, with pantyhose used as a cleave. I think it adds intimacy between the dom and sub.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

DioA wrote: 2 years ago Personally, I really like sock and panty gags, with pantyhose used as a cleave. I think it adds intimacy between the dom and sub.

Never tried sock and panty gags. Not really one for them but it definitely would add intimacy for sure 😊 as long as you enjoy it that's the main thing as well
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic