First bondage item bought- Nylon Sleepsack/Bodyhose

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First bondage item bought- Nylon Sleepsack/Bodyhose

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

So I've just taken the plunge and bought my first bondage item.
I've gone for a nylon cocoon sleepsack 😬
Has anyone used one of these before? If so, do you have any recommendations to do whilst inside? Any tips/advice would be great! 😊
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

abcdefsmith3 wrote: 2 years ago So I've just taken the plunge and bought my first bondage item.
I've gone for a nylon cocoon sleepsack 😬
Has anyone used one of these before? If so, do you have any recommendations to do whilst inside? Any tips/advice would be great! 😊
Perhaps I'm misinterpreting, but it sounds as if you want to use it solo. Does it have internal sleeves? Because a sleepsack with internal sleeves is a risky solo item. Unless you have a foolproof way to unzip it without your hands, a tight-fitting one may be inescapable if your arms are in the sleeves once it is zipped up. I can think of a way to connect the zipper to an anchor point so it can be done and undone by wiggling to one side of the anchor point and the other. But if the connecting rope breaks or becomes disconnected after you zip yourself up, or the zipper jams in some way, you may find yourself in some difficulty.
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

Sorry, maybe I should have been more clear.
This is what I’ve bought. It doesn’t have a zip, just fits over the head with an opening you can get to at any time, so completely safe 😊 But if I place the opening at the back of me, it will still give that feeling that it is inescapable when pushing my against it and plenty of room rom I’ve around it hehe 😜

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254588941589 ... Sw1mdesddE
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic