Tinder Profile

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tinder Profile

Post by CaptorDM »

Does anyone have any experience writing their interest in bondage into their Tinder bio, without outright saying it?
Don't really want to scare anyone off, but it'd be nice to find like-minded people.

Thanks!
DamselnDragon on deviantart.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Having used dating apps it's never something I've used. I think its something I would rather come out once I trusted the person.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

I would not recommend playing TUGs with strangers you just met on tinder.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

OK Cupid has hundreds of questions you can answer to see who is compatible. One is

Would you rather:

- Be tied up during sex
- Do the tying
- Sometimes be tied, sometimes do the tying
- Avoid bondage altogether

They have a separate question, "Do you have a desire, even if secret, to participate in bondage?" Amusingly, the answers are:

- Yes
- No
- Absolutely not
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

I have no mention of it on my Tinder profile. I'm looking for a romantic long term relationship on there, and mentions of kink would probably go the wrong way. Sure, ideally I'd like a LTR with a person who is also in bondage, but I can't be too picky.

I do have something along the lines of "maybe kinky" on my Grindr profile. I literally got a message about that within half an hour of putting it on my profile. I haven't actually met up with someone off of that though - I'm a very anxious person and random hookup app people are not particularly trustworthy. Even if I'm intending to tie the other guy up, I'm still concerned something would go wrong somehow.
Skizzo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Skizzo »

My profile once said:

Life's too short to pretend weren't all into kinky shit.

That worked well for me haha
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

I personally stick to using puns or even casual mention of being a Boy Scout, that typically gets people's attention.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic