To tape or not to tape

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
honourthechapter1775

To tape or not to tape

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

Not sure if anyone else enjoys it has tried is before but I want to get your opinions on something. Have you ever had your hands and fingers taped up. I haven't had it myself but from the looks of it it appears to add some form in inescapaility to it with not being able to pick at the ropes and such.

Would you wear gloves before it or just have it straight over them? Love to hear your opinions on it.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I love idea of it. Hands balled up and then taped up, makes picking at knots impossible
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

It does feel quite nice having hands in a fist and then taped up. Taping up each finger and the whole hand might be a little time consuming? But I think your right and it would make it even more of a task to escape... Maybe I should do this to you next time 😏😊
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I love the challenge of trying to escape, but I also love staying tied up, so taping the hands is a good extra challenge. Without use of my fingers, my chances of escape go way down. I also find taping the hands helps if the tier is the best with rope, at least you won’t be able to pick and knots.

Just make sure you’re thorough and do it prior to tying. My friend decided to wrap my hands in vet wrap after they were already tied. I was able to wiggle out of the wrap and escape the rope 😎
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Making the captive wear gloves makes escape more difficult. To make it really hard, make him/her wear mittens.

Of course, this wouldn't apply if the captive is tall and skinny, and able to slide his/her tied hands under his/her butt. A bit more difficult for the girls, as their hips grow wider as they mature. They might have that narrow 26 inch waist, but if the hip measurement is 34 inches, sliding tied hands under the butt might not be quite that easy.

Drawscore
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

I have seen everything from balloons around the hands to socks and even boxing gloves. I like "socking the hands" just to protect the wrists anyway.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

McMurdoPI wrote: 2 years ago I like "socking the hands" just to protect the wrists anyway.
I second that. Socks are an easy way to kill two birds with one stone, impeding finger movement and protecting the skin from rope marks/burns or tape.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I can’t say I’d ever really do this to my damsels, as I just don’t care for the look of it. But I get the inescapability aspect of it. For us rope purists, I recommend tying the thumbs together with string. Adds that level of escape difficulty while maintaining the rope aesthetic.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

Nexus wrote: 2 years ago I can’t say I’d ever really do this to my damsels, as I just don’t care for the look of it. But I get the inescapability aspect of it. For us rope purists, I recommend tying the thumbs together with string. Adds that level of escape difficulty while maintaining the rope aesthetic.

Have you tried tying the thumbs together before Nexus? Does it hurt the person?
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

faye2013 wrote: 2 years ago
Nexus wrote: 2 years ago I can’t say I’d ever really do this to my damsels, as I just don’t care for the look of it. But I get the inescapability aspect of it. For us rope purists, I recommend tying the thumbs together with string. Adds that level of escape difficulty while maintaining the rope aesthetic.

Have you tried tying the thumbs together before Nexus? Does it hurt the person?
I have done it before, yes. Does it hurt? No more than any other bondage would! Just like tying other little extremities (toes) you just have to be careful to watch and make sure they’re not turning purple and suffering blood circulation issues. That of course goes for any larger appendage too, but I feel is even more important with fingers and toes.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

drawscore wrote: 2 years ago Making the captive wear gloves makes escape more difficult. To make it really hard, make him/her wear mittens.

Of course, this wouldn't apply if the captive is tall and skinny, and able to slide his/her tied hands under his/her butt. A bit more difficult for the girls, as their hips grow wider as they mature. They might have that narrow 26 inch waist, but if the hip measurement is 34 inches, sliding tied hands under the butt might not be quite that easy.

Drawscore

Yes! I find wearing gloves does really help plus it's comfortable and gentle on the skin especially when it comes to tape.

I'm a bit of a chubby gal and even with my hands in gloves and taped, it's so difficult to escape 😅 but the fun thing is I really like to give it my all and I struggle that much... My boyfriend enjoys the show 😊
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic