Lovely crotch ropes😊

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

WillHBonney wrote: 1 year ago Apologies for bumping an old topic but I didn't want to create a duplicate.

So last night I had some alone time and I decided to try out a self bondage crotch rope.
I found these instructions and decided to follow them but I actually ran out of rope by step 5 so I had to use a 2nd piece of rope to continue on with steps 6 to 10 but it still did the trick. I used 2 5m lengths of cotton rope.

Initially I tied it over my t shirt and pyjama trousers but I couldn't really feel the effects so I decided to ditch my clothes and try it out naked.
And I loved it.

I expected it to squeeze on my manhood a lot more than it did. There was slight pressure but nothing painful.
It did however pull quite tight through my butt. The instructions I followed are such that 2 ropes pull your cheeks apart then 2 more ropes pull tight into the space created. I've never really did anything with that area before, it's actually something I usually avoid, but this was quite an eye opener.

Now I need to figure out a way to confess to my partner that I was doing some 'research' whilst she was out. I'd really love to try it with my hands tied to the crotch rope in such a way that any struggling would cause the crotch rope to tighten.
Wow! I'm glad you posted this experience and the link to the instructions! I'll definitely try it out myself. :D
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

I’ve had a male crotch rope on me a couple of times and it is interesting and a bit different than a female crotch rope but still fun.

I love the look of a crotch rope on a female and basically every time I tie up my girlfriend she’ll have one.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic