Cosplay Tie Ups

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I haven't seen many of your posts yet, but I will do soon.

With this I mind I particularly love the idea of being Batgirl. The poor thing is always getting tied up all the time, thats why I've always wanted to be her.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

Tights tights tights wrote: 2 years ago I haven't seen many of your posts yet, but I will do soon.

With this I mind I particularly love the idea of being Batgirl. The poor thing is always getting tied up all the time, thats why I've always wanted to be her.
Batgirl reminds me of the awesome story [mention]TheBoundArtist[/mention] wrote about a Batgirl convention model in bondage: http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... c84d8a4c53
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Damsel-Dilara-Dee wrote: 2 years ago
Tights tights tights wrote: 2 years ago I haven't seen many of your posts yet, but I will do soon.

Batgirl reminds me of the awesome story @TheBoundArtist wrote about a Batgirl convention model in bondage: http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... c84d8a4c53
Thank you for letting me know. I'll definatly be popping over to see that soon!
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
drgoremd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by drgoremd »

Batgirl reminds me of the awesome story @TheBoundArtist wrote about a Batgirl convention model in bondage: http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... c84d8a4c53
I always thought a great story idea would be a girl attending a comic/cosplay convention dressed as a superheroine, preferably Wonder Woman since she has her own lasso, and while there happens to overhear a plan of some thieves to steal a valuable comic book or something and thinking of herself as the embodiment of the character whose costume she is wearing attempts to stop the thieves herself only to end up getting captured and tied up having to try and escape before they can complete their plan.

Or perhaps she's a masked heroine wearing the same costume as the daughter of a wealthy or influential man who is also attending the convention. The wealthy girl has been targeted for kidnapping but the kidnappers grab the wrong girl and tie her up and now the "superheroine" must figure out a way to escape before they can grab the real target.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

drgoremd wrote: 2 years ago

I always thought a great story idea would be a girl attending a comic/cosplay convention dressed as a superheroine, preferably Wonder Woman since she has her own lasso, and while there happens to overhear a plan of some thieves to steal a valuable comic book or something and thinking of herself as the embodiment of the character whose costume she is wearing attempts to stop the thieves herself only to end up getting captured and tied up having to try and escape before they can complete their plan.

Or perhaps she's a masked heroine wearing the same costume as the daughter of a wealthy or influential man who is also attending the convention. The wealthy girl has been targeted for kidnapping but the kidnappers grab the wrong girl and tie her up and now the "superheroine" must figure out a way to escape before they can grab the real target.
Love both of those ideas!
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

There are a few pictures around of cosplayers getting tied up for pictures, usually acting out specific scenes. One I know I saw was of a woman who reenacted the Black Widow scene where she's tied to a chair. Notably, the cosplayer did NOT flip the chair and beat anyone up while still tied to it.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Yes, superhero cos play, tied, gagged in a speedo.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Superheroes I like
iomede
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by iomede »

This is one of my fantasies my wife and I are working toward. Chibi Bony and Luunara69 do the kind of barefoot medieval heavy chains kind of content that I love. Thinking about doing some commissions, but I haven’t clue how to ask for commissions/customs
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic