Cosplay Tie Ups

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
DarthRevan3994
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Cosplay Tie Ups

Post by DarthRevan3994 »

Anyone who has read any of the posts I have made could probably easily deduce that I really enjoy cosplays and fantasy/sci-fi scenarios.

So I'm curious, what are your thoughts on cosplay TUGs and which are your favorites? Have any experiences with cosplay TUGs? What cosplay would you want to wear and how would you want to be tied up in it/tie someone else up?

For me, I really enjoy near-authentic historical fantasy scenarios. I enjoy wearing clothing that is made from materials that would fit the setting and even wearing armor. I've never been but always wanted to be tied up in basic leather armor; just a very basic chair tie position -- almost as if I was being interrogated. I absolutely hate the cheap stuff that is targeted for one-time use at Halloween.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

My ongoing fantasy is to be a tied up superhero.
Raine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raine »

I've never done this, but I'd like to try it sometime. Playing the magical girl heroine captured by the villain, hanging by my wrists, does sound fun.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Raine wrote: 2 years ago I've never done this, but I'd like to try it sometime. Playing the magical girl heroine captured by the villain, hanging by my wrists, does sound fun.

Couldn't agree more. Do love seeing a helpless heroine too.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I've always wanted to do cosplay bondage, or I guess in my case, it would be crossplay. I got two ideas in particular. The first one would be an old west saloon girl, specifically an outfit similar to the saloon girls in the video game Sunset Riders. Another one would be the female uniforms from the original Star Trek series.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

It's a really fun idea, I've seen a few pics of it around. Seen some make an active effort to "match" the bondage to the costume, which is especially good. Kind of implying a story to the picture, even if there isn't one actually written.

It's not something I've ever tried myself, but I guess I'll throw it on the pile of things I'd like to do.
DarthRevan3994
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DarthRevan3994 »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago My ongoing fantasy is to be a tied up superhero.
Yeah, for sure. I'm personally a big fan of many of DC's Assassin characters like Deathstroke and Deadshot to name a couple. I think it'd be cool to have a group a friends all with an interest in this kinda stuff actually act out a TUG adventure in a superhero-esque setting. Several different options on how that would play out too.
DarthRevan3994
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DarthRevan3994 »

Raine wrote: 2 years ago I've never done this, but I'd like to try it sometime. Playing the magical girl heroine captured by the villain, hanging by my wrists, does sound fun.
That certainly does sound fun!
DarthRevan3994
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DarthRevan3994 »

captured_prize wrote: 2 years ago I've always wanted to do cosplay bondage, or I guess in my case, it would be crossplay. I got two ideas in particular. The first one would be an old west saloon girl, specifically an outfit similar to the saloon girls in the video game Sunset Riders. Another one would be the female uniforms from the original Star Trek series.
I'll admit, cross playing/crossdressing have crossed my mind a few times, though it's probably only something I'd do if my partner wanted to try it on me. I honestly would have no problem being forced to don heels and certain ladies' clothing for a costume. Both of your scenarios sound like they'd be fun too. The Old West and Space Exploration Sci-Fi themes have a lot of imaginative situations you could find yourself in.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

DarthRevan3994 wrote: 2 years ago
Reidy wrote: 2 years ago My ongoing fantasy is to be a tied up superhero.
Yeah, for sure. I'm personally a big fan of many of DC's Assassin characters like Deathstroke and Deadshot to name a couple. I think it'd be cool to have a group a friends all with an interest in this kinda stuff actually act out a TUG adventure in a superhero-esque setting. Several different options on how that would play out too.
Mine was much simpler, 60s Batman peril scenes were what got me into bandage, so the idea of being Batman or Robin tied up by Catwoman always excited me.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

DarthRevan3994 wrote: 2 years ago Anyone who has read any of the posts I have made could probably easily deduce that I really enjoy cosplays and fantasy/sci-fi scenarios.

So I'm curious, what are your thoughts on cosplay TUGs and which are your favorites? Have any experiences with cosplay TUGs? What cosplay would you want to wear and how would you want to be tied up in it/tie someone else up?

For me, I really enjoy near-authentic historical fantasy scenarios. I enjoy wearing clothing that is made from materials that would fit the setting and even wearing armor. I've never been but always wanted to be tied up in basic leather armor; just a very basic chair tie position -- almost as if I was being interrogated. I absolutely hate the cheap stuff that is targeted for one-time use at Halloween.
Cosplay TUGs is something that I have always wanted to try.
DarthRevan3994
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DarthRevan3994 »

ExcessivelyCurious wrote: 2 years ago It's a really fun idea, I've seen a few pics of it around. Seen some make an active effort to "match" the bondage to the costume, which is especially good. Kind of implying a story to the picture, even if there isn't one actually written.

It's not something I've ever tried myself, but I guess I'll throw it on the pile of things I'd like to do.
Yeah, I know there's someone on DeviantArt that takes commissions for cosplay TUGs (they do a lot with Anime I believe) and will take pictures and write a story for each photo. All of which would be safe for everyone. They were one of the things that really developed my interest in bondage, as they had a ton of unique ties and such.

But yeah, if you ever do a cosplay TUG, you need to make sure the bonds match the costume/theme, even it you're just utilizing simple ties.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

As someone who has cosplayed in the past I can't deny that I thought about it while I was all dressed up, but honestly when I had the chace I was afraid of making a mess out of the costume with the ropes so I ditched the idea.
DarthRevan3994
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DarthRevan3994 »

banshee wrote: 2 years ago As someone who has cosplayed in the past I can't deny that I thought about it while I was all dressed up, but honestly when I had the chace I was afraid of making a mess out of the costume with the ropes so I ditched the idea.
Yeah, I feel that. I currently have a Darth Revan Cosplay (I know, big surprise), but wouldn’t dream of doing a TUG adventure with it on account of all its intricate armor components — and being bound in it wouldn’t really suit the character. The ones I particularly would love to be tied in are largely historical/historical fantasy based — consisting primarily of clothing components and only very little leather armor components.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Fortunately my wife and I have had some fun with some cosplay outfits. We are big into the super heroes and all that stuff so she has dressed up (usually for halloween and for our fun time behind the bedroom doors) as black canary, harley quinn, catwoman, wonderwoman and currently she is making her own poison ivy outfit. We had done some fun tie ups in those costumes which def was lots of fun!

We have also fantasized a lot of how fun it would be for a hypothetical heroes vs villains game night would be. Obviously would have to find the right tug friendly group of people but would love to attend such an event, would like to think everyone would dress up and form small groups and different games could be played like capture the flag or even simple dice or table top card games and teams could challenge each other and obviously the losers end up tied and gagged trying to escape. Can even add more restraints for the next round and have a nice prize for the winning team or something haha sort of just a weird crazy idea that hopefully somehow can come to life. The superheroine showdown event at Fetcon sparked the idea
DarthRevan3994
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DarthRevan3994 »

Tapedupcouple wrote: 2 years ago Fortunately my wife and I have had some fun with some cosplay outfits. We are big into the super heroes and all that stuff so she has dressed up (usually for halloween and for our fun time behind the bedroom doors) as black canary, harley quinn, catwoman, wonderwoman and currently she is making her own poison ivy outfit. We had done some fun tie ups in those costumes which def was lots of fun!

We have also fantasized a lot of how fun it would be for a hypothetical heroes vs villains game night would be. Obviously would have to find the right tug friendly group of people but would love to attend such an event, would like to think everyone would dress up and form small groups and different games could be played like capture the flag or even simple dice or table top card games and teams could challenge each other and obviously the losers end up tied and gagged trying to escape. Can even add more restraints for the next round and have a nice prize for the winning team or something haha sort of just a weird crazy idea that hopefully somehow can come to life. The superheroine showdown event at Fetcon sparked the idea
She certainly sounds like a fun woman to be with! And I wish you guys all the luck in finding a nerdy/geeky friend group who will do hero vs villain TUGs! I myself would love to have a friend group like that. Unfortunately, I'm currently in my last year of college and will be moving elsewhere soon thereafter, so I can't really actively look for a social group like that.... :(

What first sparked my desire to be bound in fantasy attire was, funnily enough, D&D. I actually wrote a campaign where there are a *few* tie up scenes of various degrees from hostage rescue, to kidnappings, interrogations, ritual sacrifice, you name it! I even hint at tie up scenes in character backstories as nothing creates a tragic backstory quite like having the character forced to helplessly watch the one thing they didn't want to happen happen. And in the less extreme of these scenarios, I've always been curious as to what precisely my character felt like in that position. And from there, I figured it'd be fun to act out some of their adventures where the villain ended up being able to capture them. In addition to acting out adventures where they managed to catch the villain and interrogate them. There's just so many unique situations to find yourself in when you cosplay different scenarios.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

DarthRevan3994 wrote: 2 years ago
Tapedupcouple wrote: 2 years ago Fortunately my wife and I have had some fun with some cosplay outfits. We are big into the super heroes and all that stuff so she has dressed up (usually for halloween and for our fun time behind the bedroom doors) as black canary, harley quinn, catwoman, wonderwoman and currently she is making her own poison ivy outfit. We had done some fun tie ups in those costumes which def was lots of fun!

She certainly sounds like a fun woman to be with! And I wish you guys all the luck in finding a nerdy/geeky friend group who will do hero vs villain TUGs! I myself would love to have a friend group like that. Unfortunately, I'm currently in my last year of college and will be moving elsewhere soon thereafter, so I can't really actively look for a social group like that.... :(

What first sparked my desire to be bound in fantasy attire was, funnily enough, D&D. I actually wrote a campaign where there are a *few* tie up scenes of various degrees from hostage rescue, to kidnappings, interrogations, ritual sacrifice, you name it! I even hint at tie up scenes in character backstories as nothing creates a tragic backstory quite like having the character forced to helplessly watch the one thing they didn't want to happen happen. And in the less extreme of these scenarios, I've always been curious as to what precisely my character felt like in that position. And from there, I figured it'd be fun to act out some of their adventures where the villain ended up being able to capture them. In addition to acting out adventures where they managed to catch the villain and interrogate them. There's just so many unique situations to find yourself in when you cosplay different scenarios.
Haha yes very lucky to have her and hopefully one day we will branch out a bit more into playing tugs with others.

Your D&d game sounds like lots of fun. We have never played before but your campaign sounds like its right up our alley
DarthRevan3994
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DarthRevan3994 »

Tapedupcouple wrote: 2 years ago Your D&d game sounds like lots of fun. We have never played before but your campaign sounds like its right up our alley
Yeah, tie ups are just so natural in adventure stories in general. They may not be the primary focus, but they’re often the more important scenes. And they always provide a unique “puzzle” to try to figure out how to get out of if you’re the one tied up.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Yea cant argue that tie ups are always more fun when a fun adventure is involved.
Tyscarftied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tyscarftied »

I think being tied up in cosplay is lots of fun. Makes me feel like the character
DarthRevan3994
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DarthRevan3994 »

Tyscarftied wrote: 2 years ago I think being tied up in cosplay is lots of fun. Makes me feel like the character
Yeah, for sure. I really love the immersion dressing up as a character can add to the adventure being played out.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

This thread has really inspired me to try this. I've been thinking about doing a steampunk crossplay. I like the style of the dresses, and I'm no stranger to corsets.

If anyone has an idea for a steampunk inspired tug/bondage session, let me know.

DarthRevan3994
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DarthRevan3994 »

captured_prize wrote: 2 years ago This thread has really inspired me to try this. I've been thinking about doing a steampunk crossplay. I like the style of the dresses, and I'm no stranger to corsets.

If anyone has an idea for a steampunk inspired tug/bondage session, let me know.
Really glad to hear this thread is spurring some ideas for you! But for your question: obviously the Steampunk Aesthetic/theme pays a lot of homage to the Victorian Era/Industrial Revolution, particularly London. And when I think of Victorian London, Jack the Ripper comes to mine. As well as the rise in criminology during this era. I’d definitely go for a kidnapping damsel-in-distress scenario with the dom cosplaying as a Jack the Ripper parody. I’d probably use straps as the primary tool for binding and gagging.

Similarly and as another source of inspiration: Sherlock Holmes and those old timely detectives are usually set in the Victorian Era. Perhaps you’re a detective and have a lead to follow up on. To do so, you must masquerade as a woman. Little do you know, it’s a trap the criminal setup to keep you out of the way. Once again, I’d probably go for straps for the actual bondage since I feel they fit the aesthetic a bit better.

In either case, hopefully these help spark some additional ideas for you!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

[mention]DarthRevan3994[/mention] Thank you for your input, I really appreciate it! I was thinking a damsel in distress scenario as well, but I didn't think to use straps. They would be perfect! There's all kind of ways straps can be used in that scenario.

Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

I would love to do cosplay bondage dressed up as a Zelda character, like Zelda or Urbosa (the Gerudo champion from Breath of the Wild). I would also love to do something as Harley Quinn (basic but hot!).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic