Nose Hooks?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Princess_Stinkfoot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Nose Hooks?

Post by Princess_Stinkfoot »

I was wondering if anyone else is interested or intrigued by nose hooks like I am? My boyfriend and I have made a few pairs and use them on each other fairly regularly and I really like them. They make you look like a piggy! Anyone else ever use them or would be interested in experimenting with them?
I'm Gabby, but you can call me Princess Stinkfoot! I am known for having super smelly feet! I like tickling others feet and watching their reactions. I am the girlfriend of Piggyboy. ^-^
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I’ve never tried one but I’d quite like to. I like things that add extra humiliation and discomfort to a tie up. Similar to nipple clamps.

Plus there’s the added benefit of opening the nostrils wide for some extra effective forced smelling which is always good.
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

WillHBonney wrote: 2 years ago I’ve never tried one but I’d quite like to. I like things that add extra humiliation and discomfort to a tie up. Similar to nipple clamps.

Plus there’s the added benefit of opening the nostrils wide for some extra effective forced smelling which is always good.
I agree with that. I'm her boyfriend and that's exactly what we use them for. My sisters used to hogtie me and then nose hook me so my nostrils got bigger and then would rub their feet right in my face. My nose is very squishy, so they always made it very tight. Princess_Stinkfoot does too. I'm PiggyBoy for a reason, so they always nose hook me and tickle my feet so I snort and look and sound like an actual pig. 🐽
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
Princess_Stinkfoot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

WillHBonney wrote: 2 years ago I’ve never tried one but I’d quite like to. I like things that add extra humiliation and discomfort to a tie up. Similar to nipple clamps.

Yeah, they're good for humiliation and feet smelling for sure. People just don't make them tight enough most of the time. They kinda hurt unless you have a flexible nose, so I guess that's why. Luckily both PiggyBoy and I do so they don't hurt much at all and can make our noses almost vertical.
I'm Gabby, but you can call me Princess Stinkfoot! I am known for having super smelly feet! I like tickling others feet and watching their reactions. I am the girlfriend of Piggyboy. ^-^
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Hmm, I still think they would hurt, my nose is not very flexible. I suppose there's no harm in trying, after all I do like being spanked and having my nipples squeezed.
Princess_Stinkfoot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Hmm, I still think they would hurt, my nose is not very flexible. I suppose there's no harm in trying, after all I do like being spanked and having my nipples squeezed.
Yes, they might hurt a little. Only when you make them really tight though. But I think that's part of the point of them. They're meant to be a humiliating punishment in sorts. But they're definitely less painful than nipple clamps I'm sure.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Princess_Stinkfoot wrote: 2 years ago Yes, they might hurt a little. Only when you make them really tight though. But I think that's part of the point of them. They're meant to be a humiliating punishment in sorts. But they're definitely less painful than nipple clamps I'm sure.
I find nipple clamps to be quite painful. Any time I've worn them I've had to concentrate on ignoring the pain. I find that looking down at the clamps helps (even though I'm always blindfolded).

If my captor was to add a nose hook, there's no way I could concentrate properly and I'd probably end up squirming like crazy. Especially if the nose hook was anchored to something which prevented me from looking down at the clamps.

That said, I wouldn't (and couldn't) say no if my captor was to do such a thing.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I would definitely like to try them at least once. Nothing about pain gets me excited, but its definitely something I don't wish to shy away from... I have a feeling getting nose hooked before being laced into my sensory hood may actually help with getting air in...
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Princess_Stinkfoot wrote: 2 years ago
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Hmm, I still think they would hurt, my nose is not very flexible. I suppose there's no harm in trying, after all I do like being spanked and having my nipples squeezed.
Yes, they might hurt a little. Only when you make them really tight though. But I think that's part of the point of them. They're meant to be a humiliating punishment in sorts. But they're definitely less painful than nipple clamps I'm sure.
The funny.thing with nipple.clamps.is they hurt like he'll when they.go on. After 5 minutes it becomes a.dull ache. Providing you don't lie on them, have them yanked, have the chain pulled, have someone flick your nipples you can almost ignore the pain, just feel the pressure. Then someone take anthem off and instantly the pain starts but so much worse throbbing. You can't leave n to ignore that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic