Tie up a curvy redhead

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Tie up a curvy redhead

Post by JulieG »

It's a hot sunny Saturday. I'm fourty something divorced mum of two , curvy redhead sunbathing topless in just a tiny red thong bikini bottom, on my patio. Not overlooked. How and why do you tie me up, and what happens next.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Good thing this place is secluded. Nobody for miles.

So I'll hop over your garden fence, and clamp my hand over your mouth and hold you down and inform you that it's time for some play. I'll have brought some rope which I will use to tie your hands above your head on your sun lounger, tie them off underneath the chair so you can't reach the knot. Then I'll do the same with your ankles and knees, really stretch you out.

That thong bikini bottom will be ripped off and stuffed in your mouth, and I'll secure that in place with the tights you had drying on your washing line. I'll use another pair to securely blindfold you, and the clothes pegs that were being used for them can pinch over your nippers. Now, let's flip you onto your front so I can give that peach arse some much needed hand prints.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Nice start.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

I’m sick and tired of the MILF next door leaving her trash bins on my side of the street. They constantly block my parking spot and it drives me crazy. I’ve finally had enough and decide to pay you a visit to give you a piece of my mind. I knock on the door but no one answers. Through the door I can make out what looks like someone on the back patio.

I skip through the side yard, poke my head over the fence and can’t believe my luck; the senseless MILF is sunbathing and she appears to be napping. I go back to my place, grab some supplies, and sneak back over to your yard. I sneak in behind you and let my eyes drink in the sight: long, red hair, big big pale breasts tanning in the sun. You’re napping and oblivious as to what is coming.

“Hey”

You jolt awake and I clamp my hand over your mouth as you scream for help. I’m wearing a black mask and you’re terrified at first. “You really should lock your side gate lady, otherwise a bad man could come in and do whatever he wants to you”. You’re thrashing about but my strong arm pins both of yours behind you And wraps them with rope at your elbows and wrists. I take a clothes pin from my pocket and force you to stick your tongue out.

“How’s that baby?” It pinches painfully but makes you drool all over yourself.

I tie more rope around your big thighs before stepping back. “You’re going to do what I say or I’ll put 4 more clothespins on your tongue. Understand?”
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

We have had a few disagreements recently due to you feeling the need on warm summer’s days to have your music blaring in the garden whilst you sunbathe. I am your only neighbour for a few miles and live next door to you. Considering its quiet for a change, as i look out my window i am shocked you have managed to sunbathe quietly. I decide it is time to teach you some respect for your neighbour.

I grab some supplies and make my way silently through your garden gate. I creep through your garden from behind until i am right behind you. Luckily you are dozing off as i pounce. Within moments i have pulled you off the sunlounger and have you pinned on the ground. I am sat on your back with my hand clamped over your mouth. “Didnt feel like your annoying music today then?” I smirk.

I stuff a sponge into your mouth first to silence any complaints that may occur as a result. White microfoam tape is then wrapped tightly around your mouth. I then pull out my ropes and set to work.

Your arms are pulled behind your back and secured together at your wrists and elbows. I then swivel around and secure your ankles and shins together with more lengths of rope. I sit you up on the sunbed and secure a tight breast harness next with a crotchrope between your legs. Further ropes around your upper and lower thighs conclude the tying for now.

I then use some scissors and cut away your bikini top and bottoms... “ oh, i do hope that wasnt an expensive set.” I chuckle before i place you on the floor.

I finish by putting you in a strict hogtie from your ankles to your elbows. I also secure string around your big toes and secure them to your breast harness.

“Well its a hot day so i can either leave you out here and punish you in the sun, baring in mind you will likely have suspicious tan lines...or you can beg me to take you down to the basement and punish you down there. I’m open. I’ll give you some time to decide.” I grin as i take your place on the sunbed and pick up your drink you were half way through. I dont drink it though as i pour it in front of you on the ground with a smirk.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

[mention]bourbonbeard[/mention] hmm a bit too severe for me, but thank you.

[mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] in struggle trying to shout " basement" through my gag.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

I remove the clothespin from your tongue and pick up your bikini top and cleave gag you with it.

"How's that? Better than the clothespin I bet." You nod your head hesitantly. I grab the bottle of sun tan lotion you left out and start applying it all over your legs, getting in between your toes, your bound arms, ass, and breasts. The elbow tie makes them stick out wonderfully and despite the hands of a neighbor on you, it does feel good in the warm sun. A soft, hardly audible moan escapes the cleave gag.

"well neighbor, I think it's time for you to think about always leaving your garbage bins on my side of the street. You can either hop to that tree at the back of your yard, or hop inside and to your room. Which do you choose?"
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

bourbonbeard wrote: 2 years ago I remove the clothespin from your tongue and pick up your bikini top and cleave gag you with it.

"How's that? Better than the clothespin I bet." You nod your head hesitantly. I grab the bottle of sun tan lotion you left out and start applying it all over your legs, getting in between your toes, your bound arms, ass, and breasts. The elbow tie makes them stick out wonderfully and despite the hands of a neighbor on you, it does feel good in the warm sun. A soft, hardly audible moan escapes the cleave gag.

"well neighbor, I think it's time for you to think about always leaving your garbage bins on my side of the street. You can either hop to that tree at the back of your yard, or hop inside and to your room. Which do you choose?"
I struggle to my feet. I steadily. I hop to the tree, enjoying the warm outdoor air.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I sneak over your fence whilst you’re indoors refilling your cocktail pitcher. I slip a small sleeping pill into your cocktail glass before hiding behind your shed, awaiting your return.

You return carrying a newly filled pitcher and sit back down on your sun lounger. You sip away at your drink before slowly drifting off into a heavy sleep. As your eyes slowly close over the last thing you see is my menacing smile as I stand over you.

Several minutes pass.

Slowly you begin to open your eyes. The first thing you realise is that you’re no longer in your sun lounger. Instead, you’re lying in a tucked ball position with your knees and face pressing against the cool patio. Your butt sticks up in the air. As you come to, you begin to realise the predicament that you now find yourself in.

Your hands are behind your back, crossed over at the wrists, tied together by thick white rope that winds around your hands multiple times before winding around your body, pinning your hands tight against your back. As you try move your hands you feel the knot pull against your stomach.

Next you try to wriggle your feet. You quickly find that they too have been bound tightly together by thick white ropes. At the knees and at the ankles. In addition to the white rope, some thinner ropes wrap around your big toes securing your feet together. You realise that your flip flops have also been removed.

You try to un-arch your back but suddenly there is an immense pain in your nipples. You glance down towards them to see a clothes peg clamped over each nipple, secured to a line of rope that is connected to the rope around your toes. Any attempts to sit upright result in excruciating tugs on the clothes pegs.

“Lovely day isn’t it?” I grin as your head turns ahead to face me.

I stand holding a yellow sponge.

“I couldn’t help but notice you were alone. And thought you might fancy some company?”

I take the yellow sponge and plunge it into the cocktail pitcher ensuring the juice soaks right in. Next I take the sponge and pack it tightly into your agape mouth. Cocktail juices pour around your mouth as I squish it into place.
Out of my pocket I reveal a tennis ball. I compress it down then position it behind your teeth, releasing it, allowing it to expand and pack into your gob.

“Good luck getting that out” I chuckle as your eyes gaze down at the giant green makeshift ball gag.

From the table I pick up a pink canvas bag, the one you use to store all of your clothes pegs in.

“Don’t worry. I’ve emptied the pegs out.” I smile as I open the bag to reveal its new contents. Several pairs of your panties, socks and tights lie inside.

“I took these out of your washing machine whilst you were asleep. By the smells of them, they’re pre-wash am I right?”

I open the bag wider and slowly pull it down over your head, plunging you into darkness. You squirm in disgust at the smells. Well as much as you can squirm without tugging on the clamps.

“Maybe you shouldn’t have put off that washing until later hmmmm?”

I move behind you and take a seat, picking up one of your flip flops.
Suddenly you feel a sharp pain across your rear as the sole of the flip flop strikes connects with your butt. Under the bag you bite down on the tennis ball in pain, releasing some of that juicy cocktail from the sponge.

“You’re maybe wondering why I’m doing this?” I ask.
“Well. I’ve got nothing better to do on a Saturday afternoon. Or evening… or night!” I smirk as I let loose with another thrash of the flip flop on your behind.
I take your cocktail pitcher and fill up a new glass.

“We might be here for a while my dear! You filled that cocktail pitcher right to the top!” Again, another spank with the flip flop.
“And I’m a very slow drinker!”

I slide back on your recliner, stretching my legs out, placing my bare feet on your back, just out of reach of your tightly tied hands.

“Ahhhh” I exhale as I take another sip. “This is the life”
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

How big do you think my mouth is. A sponge AND a tennis ball?
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago How big do you think my mouth is. A sponge AND a tennis ball?
I didn't say it was a comfortable fit :lol:
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

WillHBonney wrote: 2 years ago
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago How big do you think my mouth is. A sponge AND a tennis ball?
This made me think of this Family Guy episode. Skip to the 35 second mark.

Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

WillHBonney wrote: 2 years ago
I'm saying it's incompatible with life.
summerbreezes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by summerbreezes »

JulieG, I have been observing you for a while. Since the witch emerged from ancient dark forest, seeking charming, attractive lady to implant dark evil into soul, fear news spread out a redhead curvy charming lady luring, abducting guys for torment. Next day, they were found abandoned, naked with hand & foot being inescapable hogtied, blindfolded, socks stuffed in mouth with many turns of pvc tape around head tightly secured in position. Still in trembling shock after rescued, they recollected the nightmares: they were chatting with a very active lady named JulieG on line, she is so impressive they decided to meet with her off line – terrible decision! When woke up after drinking a cup of water, they were found in an extremely elbows touching hogtie, naked, with lady’s worn socks gagged in mouth, tightly secured by multilayer tape over it. The endless ordeal started by beautiful lady JulieG now turning into a dark evil elves merciless ticking their barefoot with Various tools, frequently putting her big barefoot over these guy’s face holding the breath through all night, at the end, they were abandoned on the wedge of passing out……

It is clear the witch has chosen you, the redhead curvy charming lady, as target by successfully infusing dark evil elves into your soul, now it is time to beat the evil elves out. I was watching, & waiting for the moment for a final strike.

Time came. I have observed through telescope you laying on patio, alone, enjoying sunbathing in just a tiny red thong bikini, barefoot. The patio is quite isolated from surrounding, nobody can notice what’s happening so the chance of screaming for help would be minimized.
I carefully prepared the tools in bag, walking straight to the destination – the redhead curvy lady would never know what’s about happening.
Soon I approached the front door, turning the door handle – surprisingly door is unlocked! I moved door opening slowly, sneaked into the dining room, it is dead quiet, only bird singing. I took off my sneakers, put the mask on my face, creeping through the dining room to the glass door facing to the back patio.

Through the window, a redhead lady laying on the sun lounger, relaxing, the tanned skin glows under sunshine, ankle crosses, a pair of seductive barefoot curve slightly.

Soft sunlight makes you sleepy, soon you fall into a nap.

That’s the moment! I grasped a sponge in one hand, pushed the glass door open, rushing out to the sun lounger.
With one hand forcing your mouth open, I rapidly stuffed the sponge deep into your opening mouth. Without hesitation, I grabbed your one arm from behind, swiftly pinning your arm behind your back.

Your snooze was brutally interrupted, you awake. Even under terrible shock, you jumped off of the sun lounger, angrily kicking me with your barefoot and desperately trying to fight back with your free hand.

“girl, stop fighting or you will suffer! Now put another hand on your back!” to force you to obey, I brutally twist the arm on your back and pull it up hardly, ”mmhmmmm!” you desperately groan through sponge gagged mouth, it is painful! Realizing the fruitless of struggle, you reluctantly give up, giving your another hand back to me.

“good girl, now follow my rule, move to the basement!” I grabbed your another arm, twisted behind your back,pinning both arms in a “X” position, held firmly, "now, move!", I pushed you moving towards basement.

Unlike back patio, the basement is dark, gloomy, and frozen.

“JulieG, now knee down on the ground!” with both arms pinning behind your back, you have no choice but to obey.
Suddenly I pushed you facing down to the ground, riding on your back, with one hand firmly hold your arms behind back in “X position, another hand pulls out a roll of hemp rope from bag.

Your wrists are tied up by hemp rope wrapped over on your back with each turn tightly cinched, deeply embedded in the skin, your crossed wrists are extremely pulled up, by the rope cross through the rope under the neck, with your finger almost touch your redhead, and secured in position. More rope winds around your arms, crossing your upper & lower breast, with each turn carefully tighten, pinning your arm & body glue together.

“mmhhmmm!” moan leaked through your gagged mouth, even you have accepted defeated fate, the bondage is unnecessary tight, too tight to be tolerable.

I took a deep breath, now you cannot go anywhere but totally at mercy of mine – unfortunately to beat evil elves, there is no mercy!
More rope around your upper & lower knees, then your ankles. I repeat each bound carefully as I have done to your upper body, making your thigh tightly glue together.

With tight inescapable bondage, you almost cease the resistance.

Last turn, I dragged the rope between your ankles towards the rope cinched your hand on back, cross through it, then pull rope back, forcing your barefoot toward your hands to the limit, finally make tight knot far beyond touchable.

I stood up walking through basement to the laundry room, beside washing machine, I grabbed a pair of dirty socks, fresh but stinky, then return back.

I sit in front you, the redhead lady now under brutal hogtie, trembling, fear of uncertain fate. Slowly, I pulled the sponge out of your mouth, without hesitating, shoved your dirty, fresh but stinky socks deep into your mouth.

“mmmmhmm!” tear almost come out of your eyes, you must regret not washing your dirty stuff in time.
I stripped off a roll of type from bag, placed over your mouth & wrap around your head tightly to secure the stinky socks deep in your mouth.
“JulieG, you must question why I tie you up, you should remember dark evil elves story, do you?” your eyes open widely, “Yes, I am here to beat the dark evil elves out of your soul.” No waiting, I wrapped multilayer tape to totally blindfold you in dark.

Time to cinch your big toes with thin lace, your wriggle barefoot is so seductive, I am even unbearable to such your toes!
I then took a scissor to cut your panty, placed over your nose fastened at back of your head.

Now the redhead curvy lady is totally naked, brutally hogtied, wriggle barefoot with big toes tied by thin lace, mouth stuffed with dirty socks
and tightly wrapped by multiple layer tapes, tiny panty covered on nose and secured at back of head, blindfolded, laying in the middle of dark, gloomy & cold basement. What’s terrible ordeal awaiting for her?

I rolled you over exposing your breasts, clamping my finger over your nipples, squeezed gently.

“mmmhhmmmm!” you screamed desperately through socks stuffed mouth, mixing with pain, humiliation, & sexual excitement. Soon your nipples became harder & dark, sticking out of your breasts. I smiled, took out a pair of black office clips, carefully clamped each on your nipples, “mmhhmmhh!” your screaming became louder. I ignored your reaction, kept searching in my bag, soon I grabbed a huge vibrator out, the size is very big. I kneed down, temporally released the rope above your knee, then took a big effort to push the tool between your thighs through tightly pressed on your pussy.

Your screaming louder soon turned into crying, even blindfolded & gagged, you must realize what’s about happening!
I winded rope again above your thighs, with more turns to tightly secure the tool in position.
I turned on the vibrator, started at low power, then gradually moved the knob to its maximum output!

You must be crazy, brutal hogtie, stinky socks in mouth, smelling underwear on nose, black office clips clamping nipples, now plus the huge vibrator frequently hitting on your pussy!

But there is no mercy, unless I am confident to drive dark evil elves!

Now I turned my focus on your charming barefoot, it will turn out to be the key features if my mission be succeeded or failed. To make you concentrate on suffer, first I used earplugs to totally seal your hearing.

A bamboo strip held in my hand, first ten blows spanked on your ass, with your intolerable crying, soon your ass became red. Then next ten blows hit directly on your bare soles, by experience, the bastinado would significantly enhance your barefoot sensitivity.

I pulled last tools, hairbrushes & tooth brushes, out of my bag. With left hand held your tied big toes, hairbrushes in my right hand started ticking your barefoot mercilessly. Then it changes to toothbrushes, bare hand to tickle your barefoot with no stop.

The barefoot ticking mixed with bastinado strokes on your bare soles to enhance feet sensitivity, & bamboo spanking on your ass.
Of course there is no relief on your pussy hitting by tool, & black office clips on your nipples for torture.

Hours has passed, I must admit the mission failed, I still can not drive the dark evil elves out, it rooted into your soul so deeply.

I stopped tickling your barefoot, turned off the vibrator, removed black office clips from your nipples to give you some relief, as you are already on the limit.

Then I moved you back to sun lounger, collected all tools putting back to my bag. Your neighbors are not at home yet, I used your phone sending the message, so they soon will be back to rescue you.

But what humiliation it is! Attractive redhead curvy lady will be found naked, tightly inescapable hogtied, barefoot with toe ties, dirty socks
stuffed deeply in mouth with smelling underwear covering on nose, blindfolded, laying on sun lounger, waiting for rescue.

Good luck JulieG, next time I would prepare more carefully, I am pretty sure I would have the mission successful
Last edited by summerbreezes 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I'm stopping by your house fixing to rob your place in a Steve Villa-esque fashion. As I begin to start robbing you I see this hot curvy redhead relaxing and realize I have to tie you up. However as I'm looking for things to subdue you with I find enough to get a clue that you may not be as adverse to this as I thought.

As you are oblivious to the world around you I immediately overwhelm you and manage to get you in a hogtie. As you try to scream I quickly shove a pair of panties in your mouth and use a cleave gag to keep them in place. I then take out a roll of microfoam tape and wrap it around your mouth to make sure you can't get out more than a few muffled protests.

I do want someone to find you eventually but at the same time I'm mischievous so I want them to find you in quite the predicament. I pull you over to a nearby narrow column and force you to kneel in front of it. I did at least have the courtesy to put a pillow downfor you. You're in a position where your knees straddle the pole as well as your breasts. Liking the way the pole splits your cleavage I rebind your hands in front of you but tied to the fixture above you. Secondly I bind your knees together so they wrap around the pole. Finally I reinforce your ankle ties and tie them above you. As added humiliation while you still have your thong on, I've tied the rope connecting your ankles to your thong as a pulley. Any attempt to try to lower your ankles will result in a quite unpleasant wedgie. I tie a rope above and below your torso pressing you further against the pole that you're fixed against. Finally I use some microfoam tape to tape your head beside the pole(I didn't want to obscure your vision but I did want to limit your head movement.

I go on your cell phone and tauntingly go to Youtube and find a extended version of Cruel Summer to play on repeat until help arrives. I've made arrangements for you to be rescued in roughly two hours. I take a few pictures of you with my own phone, especially of your breasts, with a warning that if I get captured that these pictures go out to every bondage website in existence. I put a roll of scissors on the fence in front of you just out of reach before taping your fingers together. Finally as a twisted sense of compassion I ask you to nod yes or no to if you want me to get that "toy" I found in your bedroom to keep you from being too bored until help arrives or until you free yourself, whichever comes first.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic