CNC/Capture Scenes

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

CNC/Capture Scenes

Post by FacelessMage »

Hey all. So I was curious about everyone's experiences with CNC (consensual non-consent)/capture scenes. Have you ever gotten to play/be tied up where you were resisting? How much effort did you put into getting away? How did your partner/partners end up restraining you? Did you enjoy it/not enjoy it?

For me, it's one of my biggest kinks both as a dom and a sub and I've had nothing but fantastic experiences on my end (after much communication with a trusted partner, of course). Would love to hear about other folks' naughty shenanigans. (I suppose keep any details PG-13 since this is a public forum).
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Sadly, I've never done this, but this would be something I'd definitely be into. I would just playfully resist initially, but stop after a few minutes, especially if my bindings are nice and tight. The initial resistance would just be to add some excitement to my capture.

If you're a dom who really likes to see someone struggle for an extended period of time, you wouldn't want me as your sub. Once I'm bound and gagged, I'll struggle for a bit but then I become submissive to the point where I don't even want to attempt escape.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
wrathofcon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wrathofcon »

As a Dom, Im personally more into 'softcore' stuff. So less aggressive but really more just like... playing with them.

I might be interested to try something like CNC with someone I really know and like, but its just not my main thing
Ill render you speechless ;) ...
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

This has definitely been on my list. I've always wanted to be a captive for way longer than I want to be. Maybe kept hostage all weekend in a nice hotel or cabin. Some scene where I actually want to escape but I agreed to it so there's nothing I can do about it.

All of it done safely but also secure enough to where no matter how hard I try, I don't get to escape.

If anyone is looking for a captive... Let me know haha
-Sam
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

My gf and I have tried a little in the CNC scene, mostly in the way of playing out roleplays like the classic girl-comes-home-and-get-captured-by-a-burglar type. It is quite fun, we always make sure that I can use a verbal or non-verbal safeword at any time, but other than that I give the reins of the scene completely to my gf and let her have her way with me.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic