A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ALL REVIEWERS!

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ALL REVIEWERS!

Post by bondagefreak »

IF YOU WERE TAGGED, PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THIS:

IN PREVIOUS YEARS, I'VE REGULARLY POSTED SHOUTOUTS
CALLING FOR MORE READER SUPPORT & PARTICIPATION.
THIS TIME MY MESSAGE IS A BIT DIFFERENT.

I JUST WANNA TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO EXTEND A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND FOR HELPING KEEP THIS COMMUNITY ALIVE AND WELL.

WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT, THIS FORUM AND ITS AUTHORS WOULD CRUMBLE.
YOUR COMMENTS AND PARTICIPATION KEEP THIS BOARD GOING!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, GUYS!

[mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]ravish[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]dallen108[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Hojojutsutengu[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Charmides[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Veracity[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]KGB[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Without you and the constant push to do more, this board would be in a sorry state.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]...you do a wonderful job promoting other M/M writers and their stories. You've done it for me, and I am grateful to you for it. Thank you for all you do! 8-)
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] We should be the one thanking you sir. Thank you for writing these stories and creating this world for us. Looking forward to more of your works!
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks. And thank you, for doing the same, your extensive feedback is always helpful, and just nice to see.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

Thanks to you... grateful for forum and efforts taken.
and for Creating a platform to share experiences and awesome stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic