Tying cousins or aunts

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
bourbonbeard

Tying cousins or aunts

Post by bourbonbeard »

Has anyone tied up a female cousin or aunt? I tied my cousin with some athletic stretch bands for about a minute before she vocalized wanting to get out quite aggressively haha. Since then I’ve always thought about it. Curious if anyone else has had similar, or more successful, experiences.
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

I tied my niece once, and thinking about it, she probably liked it. She never halted me tying her hand and feet, not even when i gagged her.
Unfortunately my inexperience at the time made her simply stand up and shake the ropes off when she had enough
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

I tied my cousin up with my white belt, she was big boned so I tied her hands up in front of her.
SNAFU
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Nope, not into the incest thing with family members.
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Natsu14 »

Yeah I bound my female cousin pretty often. Sometimes she was also gagged :D
silver_orion
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by silver_orion »

Most of my relatives are girls (I would 3/4 of my cousins are younger girls).
Everyone got tied atleast one time by me.
I have a good and clese relationship with all of them because many are younger than me so they never refused to be bound and gagged when I asked their permission to be be my "prisoner" for a while.

Everyone got the same treatment.
Classic boxtie with chest harness, thighs, knees, ankles tied together, stuffed handkerchief and tape wrapped to gag them.
Short, shirt and sheer skintone reinforced toes pantyhose (no shoes) as outfit.
Avg time spent bound and gagged: more or less the length of a common movie.

All of my little cousin enjoyed their time bound and gagged (probably because I spent most of the time massaging their bound nyloned feet) and most of them asked me to be tied multiple times.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

To reference two earlier posts....

First, tying up a family member does NOT equal incest. You can tie up someone for a game or just out of curiosity. Also, we're not talking about immediate family.

Second, I have a lot of female cousins, and four aunts myself (and two sisters). I did tie up an aunt once, and a cousin. And the cousin tied me. And there was no sexual activities.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

MrBind wrote: 2 years ago To reference two earlier posts....

First, tying up a family member does NOT equal incest. You can tie up someone for a game or just out of curiosity. Also, we're not talking about immediate family.

Second, I have a lot of female cousins, and four aunts myself (and two sisters). I did tie up an aunt once, and a cousin. And the cousin tied me. And there was no sexual activities.
I agree.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Cleavegagger wrote: 2 years ago I tied my niece once, and thinking about it, she probably liked it. She never halted me tying her hand and feet, not even when i gagged her.
Unfortunately my inexperience at the time made her simply stand up and shake the ropes off when she had enough
Nice! How old was she?
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Natsu14 wrote: 2 years ago Yeah I bound my female cousin pretty often. Sometimes she was also gagged :D
Please tell me more!
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

silver_orion wrote: 2 years ago Most of my relatives are girls (I would 3/4 of my cousins are younger girls).
Everyone got tied atleast one time by me.
I have a good and clese relationship with all of them because many are younger than me so they never refused to be bound and gagged when I asked their permission to be be my "prisoner" for a while.

Everyone got the same treatment.
Classic boxtie with chest harness, thighs, knees, ankles tied together, stuffed handkerchief and tape wrapped to gag them.
Short, shirt and sheer skintone reinforced toes pantyhose (no shoes) as outfit.
Avg time spent bound and gagged: more or less the length of a common movie.

All of my little cousin enjoyed their time bound and gagged (probably because I spent most of the time massaging their bound nyloned feet) and most of them asked me to be tied multiple times.
I’d love to hear more. PM me
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

MrBind wrote: 2 years ago To reference two earlier posts....

I’d love to know the details! PM if you care to share
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

One of my cousin’s who is a year older than me used to tease and mess with me a lot so one day when I was 15 and she was 16 me and her were alone and she was being annoying so I got duct tape and tied her up real fast and even gagged her but she was really mad so I made her promise to be nice to me and then I untied her.
PantyRose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PantyRose »

I was tied up by my cousins a few times playing cops and robbers type games or who could escape.

Probably the most memorable one I have was during Christmas one year. I don’t know what lead to it but I ended up being tied to a brown folding chair with electrical tape. He tied my wrists and ankles separate to the sides and legs of the chair. Each limb was wrapped several times and super tight. I remember loosing felling in my hand and getting nervous that the adults were gonna find me. Thankfully I was let out and able to hide the markings since I was wearing a black long sleeve shirt and tights.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

PantyRose wrote: 2 years ago I was tied up by my cousins a few times playing cops and robbers type games or who could escape.

Probably the most memorable one I have was during Christmas one year. I don’t know what lead to it but I ended up being tied to a brown folding chair with electrical tape. He tied my wrists and ankles separate to the sides and legs of the chair. Each limb was wrapped several times and super tight. I remember loosing felling in my hand and getting nervous that the adults were gonna find me. Thankfully I was let out and able to hide the markings since I was wearing a black long sleeve shirt and tights.
That’s really exciting! Did he gag you?
PantyRose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PantyRose »

bourbonbeard wrote: 2 years ago
PantyRose wrote: 2 years ago I was tied up by my cousins a few times playing cops and robbers type games or who could escape.

No, thankfully he didn’t because it took some convincing to not have him go get the adults for a good laugh.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

PantyRose wrote: 2 years ago

No, thankfully he didn’t because it took some convincing to not have him go get the adults for a good laugh.
Ah, too bad! As soon as you started talking it would have been a perfect time to stuff something in there, drag the chair to a closet, and check in later haha
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

PantyRose wrote: 2 years ago

Ah, too bad! As soon as you started talking it would have been a perfect time to stuff something in there, drag the chair to a closet, and check in later haha
Shame she didnt get a chance to be tied up by her aunt :lol:
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

We have cousins (in Perth, Scotland) who have tied us up and we've tied them up!

Gemma
:evil: :twisted:
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

When I was 14 my cousins tied me up at a family party. 2 girls and a boy. They used rope and jump rope. Like pantyRose I was really nervous the adults would walk in and find me tied up! I wrote about it in the true stories section
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Tugs4fun wrote: 2 years ago When I was 14 my cousins tied me up at a family party. 2 girls and a boy. They used rope and jump rope. Like pantyRose I was really nervous the adults would walk in and find me tied up! I wrote about it in the true stories section
Good story. I wrote about my experience being tied to my gf, but I don't think I wrote it very well. I'd write about tying my cousin and aunt, but I don't think I could make it interesting without inserting some fiction.

Your story was pretty good.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

[mention]MrBind[/mention] thanks glad you liked it. I let them tie me up but at one point I thought an adult was coming so I was legitimately struggling for a little. You could still consider posting the story, even if it’s short. Even if you think it was uninteresting, I bet people would read it.
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

MrBind wrote: 2 years ago
Tugs4fun wrote: 2 years ago When I was 14 my cousins tied me up at a family party. 2 girls and a boy. They used rope and jump rope. Like pantyRose I was really nervous the adults would walk in and find me tied up! I wrote about it in the true stories section
Good story. I wrote about my experience being tied to my gf, but I don't think I wrote it very well. I'd write about tying my cousin and aunt, but I don't think I could make it interesting without inserting some fiction.

Your story was pretty good.
I would be totally into hearing about tying your cousin and aunt, no matter what happened!
Ouroboros
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ouroboros »

MrBind wrote: 2 years ago Good story. I wrote about my experience being tied to my gf, but I don't think I wrote it very well. I'd write about tying my cousin and aunt, but I don't think I could make it interesting without inserting some fiction. L
Yeah, we want to hear about it
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

I’ve tied up my cousin a lot and have actually written stories about the experiences!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic