Superheroes/heroines

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Really like them, not only do most superheroes look really hot in their suits but also superhero stories always make for great scenarios for them to get tied up at some point.

I can't name many examples off the top of my head because I'm no longer as much into superhero comics as I used to be but I recently read invincible again because of the amazon show and It had mane panels with characters in crazy futuristic restraints, sadly not invincible. Also I clearly remember a black widow comic where she's tied to a chair really strictly, she's naked in those panels so if you're into seeing heroes in their suits that may not be as good but I don't complain.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

banshee wrote: 2 years ago Really like them, not only do most superheroes look really hot in their suits but also superhero stories always make for great scenarios for them to get tied up at some point.

I can't name many examples off the top of my head because I'm no longer as much into superhero comics as I used to be but I recently read invincible again because of the amazon show and It had mane panels with characters in crazy futuristic restraints, sadly not invincible. Also I clearly remember a black widow comic where she's tied to a chair really strictly, she's naked in those panels so if you're into seeing heroes in their suits that may not be as good but I don't complain.

I agree the more extreme side of hero/heroine peril isn't as appealing, prefer to keep sexy heroine costumes on for their struggle.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Definitely not alone on this one. My wife and I have lots of fun with this sort of scenario, we have built up quite the collection of costumes and such for just this.
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

Definitely not alone. One of my first realisations that I liked bondage was seeing Batman and Catwomen tied up back to back in the Batman animated series cartoons. Theres something to being made helpless that is hightened when you are dealing with superpowers (not to mention the outfits!)
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

tiedjay wrote: 2 years ago Definitely not alone. One of my first realisations that I liked bondage was seeing Batman and Catwomen tied up back to back in the Batman animated series cartoons. Theres something to being made helpless that is hightened when you are dealing with superpowers (not to mention the outfits!)
Couldn't agree more that scene was a classic and outfits always add to the fun!
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Seeing Spider-Man all webbed up
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago I've dressed up.as bat girl and wonder woman for parties but never been tied up. I can see the appeal.though as most superhero.costumes madam to be skin tight lucrative that shows every curve, and for the men every bulbs. Also its a sort of cops and robbers game with an excuse to tie each other up: captured super hero / Super villain.
I often wonder if other fellows at parties where women dress as a sexy superheroine are thinking the same thing… she needs to be captured and bound! I also wonder if the women wearing them have any clue that is exactly on their minds!

Batgirl is one of the all time greats!
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago I've dressed up.as bat girl and wonder woman for parties but never been tied up. I can see the appeal.though as most superhero.costumes madam to be skin tight lucrative that shows every curve, and for the men every bulbs. Also its a sort of cops and robbers game with an excuse to tie each other up: captured super hero / Super villain.
To be honest, I can't think of an honest scenario in a superhero/cops and robbers game that wouldn't end in bondage! I'd always want the hero's or cops to be the ones to end up in the bondage though. The peril is important
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

tiedjay wrote: 2 years ago
To be honest, I can't think of an honest scenario in a superhero/cops and robbers game that wouldn't end in bondage! I'd always want the hero's or cops to be the ones to end up in the bondage though. The peril is important
There is no fun in tying up the villains. Should always be the heroes in peril.
MissEscape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissEscape »

Well some super girls seem made for getting tied up....Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Scarlett Witch, Zatanna, mary Marvel....
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I would love to see Melissa Benoist tied up as Supergirl.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Dpsiic wrote: 2 years ago I would love to see Melissa Benoist tied up as Supergirl.
A few brief scenes but nothing too great. She never got the hogtie and kryptonite ball gag we all hoped for.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Exactly
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

MissEscape wrote: 2 years ago Well some super girls seem made for getting tied up....Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Scarlett Witch, Zatanna, mary Marvel....
I mean, Wonder Woman carries rope to help speed up the process.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago
MissEscape wrote: 2 years ago Well some super girls seem made for getting tied up....Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Scarlett Witch, Zatanna, mary Marvel....
I mean, Wonder Woman carries rope to help speed up the process.
And she knows how to use it!

Also, Wonder Women got bound and gagged a lot, especially in the earlier comics. Shouldn't be too suprising considering the creator of Wonder Woman, William Marston, was into bondage and incorporated those themes into the comics. He also had a, well, let's just say interesting personal life.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
MrFingers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrFingers »

Would definitely love to have a bound and gagged Wonder Woman to play with, and my wife would look fantastic in that particular costume. However, we’ve only recently introduced bondage to our relationship, so throwing cosplay into the mix too might be a bit much this early on.

A man can dream though, a man can dream…
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Straitjacketed wrote: 2 years ago I was inevitably disappointed that it wasn't all tie-ups and escapes. :)
Honestly I get disappointed most of the time with a lot of my favourite franchises what feature good guys and bad guys because they don't show enough tie ups. Or just certain types of characters. Wish they would. This is why I like fanfic so I can show such stuff.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago For as long as I can remember, this has been a fantasy of mine. Pretty sure it started with reruns of the classic Batman series, always ending in peril for Batman and Robin, followed later on my the gorgeous Yvonne Craig as Batgirl. Ever since then my fantasy has been driven by the idea of being a superhero, captured and tormented by an evil lady dressed in a catsuit so tight its practically painted on.

Am I alone in having this interest?
You are definitely not the only one. The old Batman series had a huge effect on me even as a kid, and I didn't even know why I was aroused at that young age when I saw the members of the Terrific Trio in various bondage situations.

Now as I think about it years later, I really admire the self-confidence that these actors and actresses must have had to wear such tight and skimpy outfits to be Batman, Robin, Batgirl, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, etc. And to go into the storylines, their sex is on full display through those costumes as they fight the villains, but then there's something about when the tables are turned and their sex is also on full display when they are bound and at the mercy of those villains.

I can feel some of those actors'/actress' self-confidence for myself when I wear those kinds of superhero outfits even if I don't wear them in front of people. I feel sexy in revealing spandex. And when the tables are turned on me and I can't hide my arousal beneath the thin spandex while completely at another's mercy, especially when the captor is a beautiful and sexy woman...there's nothing like it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic