Superheroes/heroines

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Superheroes/heroines

Post by Reidy »

For as long as I can remember, this has been a fantasy of mine. Pretty sure it started with reruns of the classic Batman series, always ending in peril for Batman and Robin, followed later on my the gorgeous Yvonne Craig as Batgirl. Ever since then my fantasy has been driven by the idea of being a superhero, captured and tormented by an evil lady dressed in a catsuit so tight its practically painted on.

Am I alone in having this interest?
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

Black widow is my fav to picture bound and gagged during secret missions haha
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Katievick24 wrote: 2 years ago Black widow is my fav to picture bound and gagged during secret missions haha
We really needed more of Scarlett bound and gagged in Marvel movies.
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

Least we had her chair tie scene that was sexy 🤣
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I never got into the superhero thing much, either as a kid or now as an adult with the 327 superhero movies that have been released in the last few years. Except the Ninja Turtles, who I guess count even though I never really made the connection when I was younger. But I can see the appeal where bondage is concerned. Everyone either has special powers or a lot of special gear if they don't have powers (Batman) and it seems like every villain wants to put the heroes and heroines who oppose them through some kind of humiliation before or during their death, and that leads to death traps and usually some kind of restraint.

I always was interested in doing a bit more down-to-earth take on it, maybe a small team of heroes/heroines fighting criminals without outright powers, just highly trained and with state of the art gadgets who start running into trouble when the villains figure it out and fight back.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I've dressed up.as bat girl and wonder woman for parties but never been tied up. I can see the appeal.though as most superhero.costumes madam to be skin tight lucrative that shows every curve, and for the men every bulbs. Also its a sort of cops and robbers game with an excuse to tie each other up: captured super hero / Super villain.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago I've dressed up.as bat girl and wonder woman for parties but never been tied up. I can see the appeal.though as most superhero.costumes madam to be skin tight lucrative that shows every curve, and for the men every bulbs. Also its a sort of cops and robbers game with an excuse to tie each other up: captured super hero / Super villain.

I get the feeling you'd make a fine Batgirl. Her costume in the 60s series involved the wig of a red head, would match your hair perfectly.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago I've dressed up.as bat girl and wonder woman for parties but never been tied up. I can see the appeal.though as most superhero.costumes madam to be skin tight lucrative that shows every curve, and for the men every bulbs. Also its a sort of cops and robbers game with an excuse to tie each other up: captured super hero / Super villain.

I get the feeling you'd make a fine Batgirl. Her costume in the 60s series involved the wig of a red head, would match your hair perfectly.
And which hapless.super villain who.would capture.me.by half.time.just to.be thwarted after the final advert break.would you be?
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago

And which hapless.super villain who.would capture.me.by half.time.just to.be thwarted after the final advert break.would you be?

You can't go wrong with the classics like the Joker (Cesar Romero) style.

Of course, I'd make sure you were kept in captivity.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

I do like superheroines bound. I've even been trying to write a story along those lines. :D I did manage to write a couple chapters but am unsure how to post a #@$! story!
Hogtied and loving it
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Superhero bondage does sound intriguing…

Imagine one hero is caught by a villainess, so another hero or two go in for a rescue, only to be caught themselves, and each time a hero goes in to rescue the others, the villainess’ collection grows…

Wouldn’t that be something.
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

BeautifulHeart wrote: 2 years ago Superhero bondage does sound intriguing…

Imagine one hero is caught by a villainess, so another hero or two go in for a rescue, only to be caught themselves, and each time a hero goes in to rescue the others, the villainess’ collection grows…

With a mixed bag of heroes and heroines.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Yes, of course.

Our villainess would appreciate a diverse collection of helpless heroes and hogtied heroines.

JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

BeautifulHeart wrote: 2 years ago

Yes, of course.

Our villainess would appreciate a diverse collection of helpless heroes and hogtied heroines.
And all relieved of their boots and tights I trust.
Last edited by JulieG 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Yes.

More and more beautiful feet for our villainess to adore and torment.

Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I like your thinking. Each time a hero or heroine arrives to be the saviour, an elaborate trap is sprung to subdue them. Villainess ends up with all her bound supers in different display cases.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

I like your thinking. Each time a hero or heroine arrives to be the saviour, an elaborate trap is sprung to subdue them. Villainess ends up with all her bound supers in different display cases.
Would these traps be of the Fred Jones Scooby Do variety?
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Would these traps be of the Fred Jones Scooby Do variety?

No, I'm definitely thinking 60s Batman. Untrustworthy umbrellas, trick vending machines, seemingly sweet ladies with sharp claws
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

You are far from alone in this. As you mentioned.. 60s Batman and Robin.. all their scenes tied up and struggling in their tights had a great effect on me as a kid. I have been fond of the idea of superhero/heroines in bondage wilst wearing anything tight turns me on.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I can see you being that up wilst dressed as bat girl with your red hair, I think it'll be a great site to see.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

[mention]Reidy[/mention], Batman is my favorite superhero. Nightwing has joined him as well. They rely solely on their athletic ability and intelligence. And they look incredibly sexy in their skintight, form-fitting uniforms. 8-)

All I've ever wanted is to be Batman or Nightwing, captured by a male arch-villiain, bound, gagged, and in peril! :twisted: :twisted:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Lol [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] you have good taste! And I've always wanted to be the villain holding hunky heroes at my mercy!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Katievick24 wrote: 2 years ago Least we had her chair tie scene that was sexy 🤣
Ha! I totally loved that scene!
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Now that def sounds like a fun time for us!
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago Lol @KidnappedCowboy you have good taste! And I've always wanted to be the villain holding hunky heroes at my mercy!
That's what I loved about the '60s Batman series: the fact that there was no shortage of gloating villains keen on rendering the Dynamic Duo helpless in some colourful deathtrap or other. Growing up in the '70s, we kids played 'Batman & Robin' and everyone wanted to be the Caped Crusader except me: I'd always volunteer to be sidekick, knowing Robin was far more likely to be held prisoner as bait for catching Batman himself.

In the UK, it wasn't easy getting hold of "American comics" and although I heard of Scott Free aka Mister Miracle in my twenties, it wasn't until the advent of the internet that I was able to buy and read his adventures. While it was a hot situation (a superhero posing as an escape artists) and there was some impressively-detailed imagery of restraint equipment - especially on the covers - I was inevitably disappointed that it wasn't all tie-ups and escapes. :)

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic