Bodysuits 🤪

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
faye2013

Bodysuits 🤪

Post by faye2013 »

My boyfriend showed me these bodysuits yesterday and suggested that it might be good to get for us when we're doing bondage. To me they look a bit like diving swimsuits πŸ˜…

But I wanted to hear your opinions? Have you used one before and what's your experiences/feelings of them?

I'd love to hear your feedback and opinions ☺️

This link shows what I'm talking about ;

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261401951176 ... xyVLNTAsRJ
Last edited by faye2013 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

faye2013 wrote: ↑2 years ago My boyfriend showed me these bodysuits yesterday and suggested that it might be good to get for us when we're doing bondage. To me they look a bit like diving swimsuits πŸ˜…

But I wanted to hear your opinions? Have you used one before and what's your experiences/feelings of them?

I have never thought about using them before. But seeing this makes me curious lol.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

I haven't used these specific ones before but I've been tied up in latex or a shinier form of spandex. It's an interesting feeling - almost-but-not-quite like being bound naked - and I think they show rope pretty well.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I’ve always wanted try something like this with bondage. It may be great way to not only accentuate the ropes and parts of the body, but also enhance the feeling when touching and rubbing πŸ˜‰ I hope you like it!
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

Straitjacketed wrote: ↑2 years ago I haven't used these specific ones before but I've been tied up in latex or a shinier form of spandex. It's an interesting feeling - almost-but-not-quite like being bound naked - and I think they show rope pretty well.

Ooh sounds nice! Do the ropes glide across them nicely and feel good?
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

I have one of these in black where I can pretend like I'm a catburglar being bound! It's not latex or leather like a proper catsuit but it's cozy and form-fitting.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

Damsel-Dilara-Dee wrote: ↑2 years ago I have one of these in black where I can pretend like I'm a catburglar being bound! It's not latex or leather like a proper catsuit but it's cozy and form-fitting.

Ooh really?? Is it good for bondage? An where did you get it from ? If you don't mind me asking 😊
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

faye2013 wrote: ↑2 years ago
Damsel-Dilara-Dee wrote: ↑2 years ago I have one of these in black where I can pretend like I'm a catburglar being bound! It's not latex or leather like a proper catsuit but it's cozy and form-fitting.

Ooh really?? Is it good for bondage? An where did you get it from ? If you don't mind me asking 😊
It's this one Speerise Adult High Neck Zip One Piece Unitard Full Body Leotard on Amazon
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

Damsel-Dilara-Dee wrote: ↑2 years ago
faye2013 wrote: ↑2 years ago

It's this one Speerise Adult High Neck Zip One Piece Unitard Full Body Leotard on Amazon

Thank you for that! I'll have to check it out 😊😊
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I think I know the kind you mean. I have a black zentai body suit (are those the kind your talking about?) and they do feel good in tie ups, it feels good when your tied up with ropes, has a great feeling on your skin when your struggling.

There are so many good videos of zentai bondage on YouTube. If you and your boyfriend would like more ideas I recomend you both look on there if you haven't alreadyπŸ‘
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

Tights tights tights wrote: ↑2 years ago I think I know the kind you mean. I have a black zentai body suit (are those the kind your talking about?) and they do feel good in tie ups, it feels good when your tied up with ropes, has a great feeling on your skin when your struggling.

There are so many good videos of zentai bondage on YouTube. If you and your boyfriend would like more ideas I recomend you both look on there if you haven't alreadyπŸ‘

Thank you!! We'll definitely have to both check those out ☺️
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

I love wearing a very tight speedo...also, one piece swimsuits are great.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Speedo ones are hot
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

The suits are really hot. Thanks for sharing would try it if I was you.
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
MtnReign
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MtnReign »

faye2013 wrote: ↑2 years ago My boyfriend showed me these bodysuits yesterday and suggested that it might be good to get for us when we're doing bondage. To me they look a bit like diving swimsuits πŸ˜…

Zentai suits and the like are pretty commonly used for bondage. I've never felt one in person but I would assume it to be a similar material to a "morph suit" that you might see people wear to sporting events.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic