New Toys Have Arrived

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Solarbeast

New Toys Have Arrived

Post by Solarbeast »

Like the title says, my package from sub-shop.com has arrived and I needed to tell someone. I've only browsed from here in the past, but that changed when I learned I could get a free straightjacket. So I ended up buying the toe/finger cuffs, a puppy play tail butt plug, a pantyhose encasement body sack, and a 36inch leather bondage strap.

I absolutely love the straightjacket, but I, unfortunately, can't use it yet as I don't have a partner to help strap it on me. It looks to be made of leather and is really well made for something that ended up being free. I like the toe/finger cuffs much better than previous ones because I can use these by myself and not have to worry about not getting out of them. The pantyhose body sack is a backup so it will be a while before I use it, and that also goes for the tail butt plug, but more so because I haven't wanted to try butt stuff really at all. Lastly, the leather bondage strap was a little underwhelming as I thought there would be more than 1, but I can make it work.

I do also like that this site donates portions of the sales to charities, even though their products might be a bit on the expensive side/ there could have been cheaper alternatives. Packaging was very discreet which helps when I live with my parents, and there was also a surprise aftercare item in the package.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Nice! I’ve ordered lots of gear from that site. Their customer service and quality was great! Will continue to use them in the future. Every order I’ve made has come with a personal hand written note and some candy, haha.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

I used to get all my gear from there, but I've gotten kind of sick of how they constantly pretend that everything is on sale when in fact a lot of their stuff is really pricey.

Also, their shipping rates to Canada are ridiculous.

The last time I bought rope, it went to ropeshop.ca for a fraction of the cost. It was good rope, but the problem with them was that they shipped it in a box with ROPE SHOP printed on the side in big letters lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic