Telling someone

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
honourthechapter1775

Telling someone

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

Before I start quick request if anyone knows how it has the power of grayskull! Can you delete my last post for me please.

I'm not sure weather this topic has already been done and I simply missed it on here then again I imagine a lot of the stuff I have posted on here has been replicated from others posts but phrased slightly differently in my own words.

So I have a feeling have had it for sometime really that my mom knows about my bondage fetish, accidentally left photos on the computer of it a couple of times don't think she was too pleased about it.

I mean the other day as we were painting the fence we happened upon the topic itself and she said "She wasn't best pleased about it" she also mentioned something about keeping it to ourselves and not joining any groups as it were. As in my girlfriend and I.

Not that neither of us wanted to join any groups of anything think she was going off on a tangent with that one. It would be nice to meet someone who is into it though.

See the thing is I know she knows but she doesn't know to the extent I actually like it say being on here for example and my collection of equipment. Truth be told I dread the truth of her finding out I think a part of me would freak.

Not to say she openly rummages through my things it's just my room is going to be decorated soon and I fear she may discover it...

I love this community truth be told and the things that bind us together in it I feel as much a part of it as it is a part of me.

So my question is have you ever told anyone about your love for bondage and if so how have you gone about it?
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Your mom is almost undoubtedly just worried for you. The public's conception of bondage involves those true crime stories where people are mistreated or even killed.

I would be careful about your equipment, keep it so well wrapped up that she would have to be snooping to find it. Assume that if she truly wants to find it she will but that if you put it away enough she will not accidentally bump into it.

My kit consists of socks, scarves, and rope so it is hardly conspicuous especially if I separate it among my drawers of clothing. If someone came around looking for my stuff they would be disappointed.

I have told people after it became clear that they wanted to know what I was into, or that they would be understanding. Like I said, your mom just wants you to be careful, and she is right, meeting up with strangers you meet online would be risky.

One point to stress to people who think bondage is fifty shades of gray is that it isnt. Many people practice various forms of tying that does not focus around involving inflicting pain. Some people like chains, many more like rope, and some others like fabric.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
honourthechapter1775

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

Thanks for the reply McMurdoPI I really appreciate the feedback from you as it's helpful to get someone else perspective on it as it feeds into my own love for bondage I have harboured in secret all these years. I have to safely hidden bondage boxes and an individual bag full of stuff. I may have to shuffle them around as it comes to decorating my bedroom.

I am sure she is just worried for me as most parents usually are for their children as she only wants the best for me.

As for meeting people online I never really intended to do that it get mixed up in the wrong crowd, talking to people in here is quite enough for me right now. I do want to do a bondage photo shoot one day but I'm currently saving up for it.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I feel like my mom would go into shock if she knew we had a box of stuff between the GF and I. I get she wants to make sure I'm safe, however I don't think there is enough patience in the world to explain.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic