Self bondage or bondage play with a partner or friend?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
faye2013

Self bondage or bondage play with a partner or friend?

Post by faye2013 »

I thought about this earlier this morning and I wondered how others felt...

Do you prefer to do self bondage on your own or do you prefer doing bondage with a partner or friend?

Those who haven't practiced bondage, what would be the ideal one for you?
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I definitely prefer bondage play with a partner. Self bondage does absolutely nothing for me. For me, the enjoyment of bondage is about being helpless and at someone else’s mercy and I could never get that feeling during self bondage because you always need to make sure you can escape.
Obviously during bondage play you’re not completely helpless because for safety reasons your partner should be ready to untie you if things were to go wrong but for me it gives a better feeling of being helpless.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

WillHBonney wrote: 2 years ago I definitely prefer bondage play with a partner. Self bondage does absolutely nothing for me. For me, the enjoyment of bondage is about being helpless and at someone else’s mercy and I could never get that feeling during self bondage because you always need to make sure you can escape.
Obviously during bondage play you’re not completely helpless because for safety reasons your partner should be ready to untie you if things were to go wrong but for me it gives a better feeling of being helpless.

Oh yes I can completely agree with you! Though I haven't tried self Bondage myself as I don't have any equipment and privacy can be a probably with siblings around. But I do practice bondage with my boyfriend and it's really so much fun being in someone's mercy knowing if you escape, they can easily tie you back up again😄
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

I would have to agree, self bondage wouldn’t really do anything for me if I were to just stay there bound by myself.

Now, I have cuffed or chained myself up from tine to time to the bed, chair, pole, or overhead ceiling beam and a few times just locked up (not to anything), but this was as a surprise just before having someone cone in to join in the fun and take advantage of me like that. (Usually this was with a more submissive partner who never would have been so bold as to tie me up, but was ok with having fun with “finding” me like that.)
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

I would much prefer bondage play with someone else. For me self bondage is purely a stop gap because I don't have that.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Always better with someone else. Self bondage fills the ago when you don't have a partner.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

I prefer to have a bondage partner. Makes it way or intimate to me. Also find it easier than trying to tie myself.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

My wife and I tie each other often and its amazing but we also do really enjoy being bound and gagged together, so often times i will tie and gag her and then do some self bondage so we are both struggling around. Although the idea of being unable to get free and being totally helpless is something that really excites us but obviously need to have a trusted friend for that
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I prefer self bondage. While it would be fun to have a partner to do bondage with, I could only do bondage with someone who I knew very well and had complete trust in. I'm not looking for anyone so self bondage works just fine for me.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Don't like it always with my brother or friends
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

Oh I'd definitely prefer someone do the honors of tying me up! But in lieu of that, I love self-bondage almost as much.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I'm really into self bondage. I have to dial it back a bit though. Had a couple of close calls recently mostly involving not quite grabbing all of my toys and thus having to explain to wifey why object that usually is in Point A is at Point B.(or worse the other day when I recklessly forgot to throw the remnants of my briefs away after a DA-inspired self-bondage wedgie :oops: )
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

For me, with a partner. I tie my girlfriend a lot, and sometimes she ties me (she doesn't get anything out of tying me, lol). What I'd really love is for us to be tied together, but that would require a third party....she insists on that person being a guy, I would really prefer it be a girl, lol.

I was tied up along with a previous gf a few years ago, but the third party was a guy.

Friends? As in, not a romantic/sexual partner? I have, both a sister and an aunt, if they count. And it's fun and interesting, but not nearly as, um, "fun" as with a romantic/sexual partner.

Self bondage? I'm not good at it, and like someone else has said, a lot of being tied up is being helpless at someone's mercy.
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Would love to try a partner. Just can't FIND one.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

SwitchStruggle wrote: 2 years ago I prefer to have a bondage partner. Makes it way or intimate to me. Also find it easier than trying to tie myself.

I completely agree with you [mention]SwitchStruggle[/mention]
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

Tapedupcouple wrote: 2 years ago My wife and I tie each other often and its amazing but we also do really enjoy being bound and gagged together, so often times i will tie and gag her and then do some self bondage so we are both struggling around. Although the idea of being unable to get free and being totally helpless is something that really excites us but obviously need to have a trusted friend for that

Me and my boyfriend yet have too feel the feeling from us both being tied up together and gagged. Bet it's a really lovely feeling ☺️
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

One is the loneliest number. So I prefer a partner.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

with someone else is more fun to me. I love the feeling of having some take hold of my limbs and tie me up and torment me with tickling and other methods. It makes me feel helpless.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I agree with the majority above tying/being tied by a partner or better still being tied with a partner by a third party is best but when the only option is self bondage then so be it.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Well ofc it's more nice to do it with a partner. It's more fun, you can tease and play. Self bondage is oké but is not that nice as with a partner. It's a little fake teasing, but it's ok.
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
mranon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mranon »

faye2013 wrote: 2 years ago I thought about this earlier this morning and I wondered how others felt...

Do you prefer to do self bondage on your own or do you prefer doing bondage with a partner or friend?

Those who haven't practiced bondage, what would be the ideal one for you?
i am new to bondage . sometimes i test myself with self bondage to understand what i like and what i don't to explore more of it.
but i prefer doing it with a partner :D
someone helppppp my self-bondage went wrong and i am stuck
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

faye2013 wrote: 2 years ago
Tapedupcouple wrote: 2 years ago My wife and I tie each other often and its amazing but we also do really enjoy being bound and gagged together, so often times i will tie and gag her and then do some self bondage so we are both struggling around. Although the idea of being unable to get free and being totally helpless is something that really excites us but obviously need to have a trusted friend for that

Me and my boyfriend yet have too feel the feeling from us both being tied up together and gagged. Bet it's a really lovely feeling ☺️
Think you two would enjoy it. Lots of fun struggling around and gag kissing together. We actually got our selves taped up together nice and tight over this last weekend it was great, the both of us even dozed off for a few moments.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

They have their own unique challenges. I really enjoy tying myself up. It is hard to rate which is "better" but it is hard to pass up a scene with my partner. She makes it a great time and we take turns tying eachother.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic