Bondage as an endurance sport?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bondage as an endurance sport?

Post by NotSeen »

Watching the women's marathon start at the Olympics reminded me of a story idea I abandoned a while back: bondage as an endurance sport.

I envisioned an event where the contestants were bound (some kind of standardized process to make the ties equal for everyone) for certain periods of time with breaks in between. As the event goes on, the positions would get more stringent, the breaks shorter - and whoever lasts the longest without giving up wins.

I tried to write a story based on this but couldn't find a good angle at it - but I still like the idea. If anyone feels like having a go at it (in some form), please do.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Hmm, this is thought provoking as I can usually take an hour in a straight jacket easily... however two hours I definitely stiffen up and start to fidget. After three hours, my arms are at least undone for a few hours before either coming out or maybe another hour restrained again...
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

i can see it as a endurance cause you have to struggle alot to get free. its a darn exercise in my opinion
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

I was thinking something like 45min tied/15min free to start with, changing to 50min/10min at some point and finally 55min/5min
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago I was thinking something like 45min tied/15min free to start with, changing to 50min/10min at some point and finally 55min/5min

well count me in! i don't mind being tied up longer lol
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I'm not sure of that because its just being tied up. I think k a better sport, other than escaping would be bondage torment and endurance. Tickling is obvious but tied standing barefoot on an ice block, (winter Olympic sport) tied.to a.post water.dripping on your head, tied up holding a weight. There.could be some.sort of competition where however you are.tied and what is.being dome you have to bold the ball gag in your mouth and when you drop it or cry.out you loose.

I'd prefer really bondage track and field. Hopping long /high jump. Hopping / crawling noticed races.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Maybe it's just me, but I think that being tied up hour after hour, even with the breaks, would eventually start to wear one down - especially if the positions/ties were a bit strenuous (I was thinking starting with a standing spreadeagle and later changing to a strappado).

Though I have to say that bondage track&field does sound interesting.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Every time I've come on here since the Olympics started, I've been trying to think "how could I work TUGs into the Olympics?"

I don't know about bondage as an endurance event. I would think of a basic tie up the other team and see how long it takes them to escape kind of thing. Honestly, just watching someone tied up...sit there...gets dull pretty fast.

Or maybe incorporate bondage into already existing events:

-100m (or any distance) with hands tied behind back
-Triple jump, except the athletes' feet are bound, and yeah, hands too, I guess
-Soccer with hands tied. Bonus for this being good for keeping the players from accidentally touching the ball with their hands (except goalies, I don't know what to do with them)
-A different take on the pentathlon, who can escape from being tied in 5 different positions in the lowest time
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Wasn’t there some “international” bondage escape challenge competition out there? They had a few girls tied up at the same time representing each country. I recall stumbling across it online, possibly on YouTube a few years back?
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Bondage in track and field, eh?
May I suggest:
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13822
or
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12832
In the true Olympic spirit of amateurism, of course.

Longer standing members might remember the swimming curriculum from St. Herod the Great's School for boys
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
ropesngirls
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ropesngirls »

Interesting suggestions here ;) Might be a devious variation to first have a contest who can get free the fastest? Set a time limit to e.g. one hour. The ones still tied up by that time than compete for the longest stay in bondage.
Another competition could be for riggers: given a specifeid amount of rope and tie (like a hogtie, boxtie etc) whom get's the sub tied up in the shortest time? Fastest rigger on earth would be a desirable title me thinks ;)
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I've always thought about a competition where teams of 2 have to race each other to see which team can escape first.
The twist is that both team members are tied up in different ways and 1 of them gets gagged but not blindfolded, the other gets blindfolded but not gagged. Then they both have to work together to help each other escape.
Last edited by WillHBonney 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

ropesngirls wrote: 2 years ago Another competition could be for riggers: given a specifeid amount of rope and tie (like a hogtie, boxtie etc) whom get's the sub tied up in the shortest time? Fastest rigger on earth would be a desirable title me thinks ;)
I think, though, you need to have penalty time additions for escape. Someone who finishes in one minute but the bottom escapes in 5 minutes shouldn't beat someone who takes 65 seconds but leaves the bottom still struggling an hour later.
ropesngirls
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ropesngirls »

cellofello wrote: 2 years ago
ropesngirls wrote: 2 years ago Another competition could be for riggers: given a specifeid amount of rope and tie (like a hogtie, boxtie etc) whom get's the sub tied up in the shortest time? Fastest rigger on earth would be a desirable title me thinks ;)
I think, though, you need to have penalty time additions for escape. Someone who finishes in one minute but the bottom escapes in 5 minutes shouldn't beat someone who takes 65 seconds but leaves the bottom still struggling an hour later.
Good thinking. I quite agree that at least for a minimum amount of time the bottom should not be able to escape. Or a point system for the time it takes to tie the bottom up and the time said bottom needs to get free. Of course that is an excellent reason to have the bottoms blindfolded or hooded so the have no sense of time...
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

I've been thinking about "bondage as workout". Which bondage positions would be best for building up muscles?

I guess for example, spending some time crucified is definitely exhausting.

Or a setup like this, besides being a delightfully evil torture, should also be a great workout for your lumbar spine.

Could we put toghether a complete bondage workout for various muscle groups?
U+101D3
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

I think normal sports tied up sounds better. Football with hands tied behind your back gagged. bound hand and foot hopping 100m, 200m, 400m, 100m relay. Tied hopping long jump, high jump. Hogtied 100m. Sumo wrestling tied up and blindfolded. I’m sure you could do some sports like long jump, fencing, archery blindfolded but just being blindfolded isn’t as much fun as being tied up and blindfolded.
Last edited by Quintus09 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

Well, what do you know, swimming in handcuffs is actually a thing:

U+101D3
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

This is really cute:

Link removed. Please do not post pictures of children on this site.

I like how they aren't even untied for the award ceremony!
U+101D3
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

Coming back to "crucifixion", here is a thorough description of what that is like... warning, crucifixion is not for the faint-hearted.

If crucifixion was a sport, just to make sure the crucified are fine and don't pass out, I would require them to sing "Always look on the bright side of life", and the last one to stop singing wins.
U+101D3
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

Escape challenges is a great workout, would love to do that at the gym😅i really want to participate in those competitions they have at Boundcon😁
Always keep Ellie bound and gagged
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

Ellie96 wrote: 1 year ago Escape challenges is a great workout, would love to do that at the gym😅i really want to participate in those competitions they have at Boundcon😁
Yes escape challenge races sounds good. Round 1 hands behind back, feet together gagged and blindfolded
Semi finals hogtied gagged and blindfolded
Final elbows knees ankles, thighs, chest ropes, gagged , blindfolded, ear plugged and hogtied while losers from earlier rounds tickle you!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Ellie96 wrote: 1 year ago Escape challenges is a great workout, would love to do that at the gym😅i really want to participate in those competitions they have at Boundcon😁
I can see why. Depending on how you're struggling, you're going to target a variety of muscle groups.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

captured_prize wrote: 1 year ago
I can see why. Depending on how you're struggling, you're going to target a variety of muscle groups.
Yes! Thats true, i do alot of crossfit and i would love escape challenges, i do them alot private but i would do them everyday at the gym, great workout😁
Always keep Ellie bound and gagged
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

The superhero showdown always looks amazing.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

How would you do escape challenge sports? Something like:

A gets x minutes to tie up B, then B gets y minutes to escape. Or to push a button which is 20 meters away. Then, vice versa.
X and y may change, depending on who is ahead, to make it more interesting.

My question: How can we avoid the bondage being too tight? We don't want any numb hands, so that's a foul. Is there a way to detect numb hands? Perhaps a safeword, but how to avoid it being used needlessly? Or any better idea?
U+101D3
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic