DIY Ballgag

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Fesselfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

DIY Ballgag

Post by Fesselfan »

Hey folks,
I think I had posted this somewhere on the old forums, but could not recover it. So, I wrote it up again.
This is a simple yet effective way to build yourself a nice ballgag...using simple materials which are avaiable in "innocent" stores.

You will need:
1) The ball
2) A strap
3) A drill machine

For
1) use the rubber chewing balls offered in the baby/toy stores...they are the ones which are most free of any harmfull chemicals and come in all kinds of sizes and colors (albeit I found black ones somewhat hard to obtain). Take whatever suits your tastes...hollow, massive, whatever. Usual sizes for ballgags are 4-5 cm in diameter.

2) If you want to keep it simple use shoelaces (they are knoted in your neck when the gag is used). Or a short piece of rope. Or go for a belt with buckle (may be obtained from used-up bags, for example)

Now you need to bring both things (ball and strap) together. The main difficulty is to get a proper hole into the ball so it fits the strap. Drilling in rubber (esp massive balls) is very akward. However, there is a trick: Place the ball in the freezer. As long as it's frozen, drilling is almost as easy as drilling through wood. You may need to freeze it two or three times (the drilling generates much friction heat) but you will get a very clean drilled hole through the ball.
Now, get the strap through the ball and voila- your self made ball gag is ready to silence someone.

Cheers

FF
Rope is the sexiest lingerie. And there is only one thing better than rope- even more rope.
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

Love it, excellent guide. I think there's something really satisfying about making BDSM gear yourself, especially from "innocent" materials.

A slightly easier (but probably less impressive and permanent) solution I found was to use a ball and then a tight leg, stocking or nylon sock (a worn one, if you're that way inclined). Simply make a knot near the middle, pop the ball in and make a knot the other side and you're ready to go!
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
Fesselfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fesselfan »

@chris excellent solution if you require quick silencing of someone and haven't brought fitting things along! :) Thanks
Rope is the sexiest lingerie. And there is only one thing better than rope- even more rope.
LordNelson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LordNelson »

Another idea for those of you who don't have a drill is to check the pet store for a chew toy ball. Many have a ball with a rope through it. Find a suitable size ball and replace it with a strap. An old leather belt, shortened and with a few new holes, will do.

https://yaoota.com/en-ng/product/univer ... ia-nigeria
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic