tied up by someone younger than you

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Radio_Ralph23

Post by Radio_Ralph23 »

David Han wrote: 2 years ago I’m 31. My cousin is 24. Today, he tied my hands and feet together. He asked me questions. I missed 5 questions. He got to tickle my feet for 50 minutes. It was wonderful to be tied up by my cousin who is younger than me. I felt helpless and it felt good to be subdued, tortured and giving control up to someone younger than me.

My question is- do you like to be tied up by someone younger than you?
I personally don’t. Being tied up by someone older is more appealing to me. It makes me feel more helpless and makes them feel more dominant and in control.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

I enjoy being tied up by someone slightly younger - it adds to the humiliation element for me.

My one experience of this was when my sister and her friend had taped my hands and legs together with duct tape to see if i could get out. I could not and the cruel teens decided to gag me with my sister’s friend’s sweaty sock and tape. They then proceeded to ignore me for 30 mins while I struggled, then they untied me.

Having a younger girls sock in my mouth was quite humilating! (In addition to the taste not being pleasant…)
BoundGal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundGal »

I would love to be tied up whilst babysitting :)
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

I have been a bunch of times! Its so fun😁my lilbro used to tie me up all the time and i was babysitting sometimes and let them tie me if they wanted, young boys always have fun tying up their babysitter😁i also volenteered to be handcuffed by some school kids in a police day in a school once, my friend is a cop and i worked there and i was a good sport.
Always keep Ellie bound and gagged
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

My wife's three years younger than me. Does that count?
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

Yesss when I was 15, a 10 yr old kid I was babysitting wanted to tie me up, he did, gagged me with his sweaty socks after he played soccer in the rain and made me sniff his feet for a good hour till he let me go. HEAVEN.
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

Ellie96 wrote: 1 year ago I have been a bunch of times! Its so fun😁my lilbro used to tie me up all the time and i was babysitting sometimes and let them tie me if they wanted, young boys always have fun tying up their babysitter😁i also volenteered to be handcuffed by some school kids in a police day in a school once, my friend is a cop and i worked there and i was a good sport.
Baautiful your testimonies, especially the babysitter in the family. I tied up my cousin for years while she watched me, and i tied her very gladly.
Ciao from Italy
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
handcuffed_boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by handcuffed_boy »

I often get picked on by people quite a lot younger than me and that is often bizarrrely quite a thrill.

It's kind of incredible but also humiliating to discover that a teen as young as 14 is stronger than me and there's nothing I can do about it. Anything up to 18 still feels humiliating to me. It will start with something like an arm wrestle and then they will do more and more once they know I can't fight back (I'm in my 20s). Cousins/step-cousins, etc.

Girls younger than me also tend to physically and verbally pick on me when I go to social meetups or sport activities, sometimes that can be quite a thrill as well, in one way.... and terrible in another way, because I went there to make friends, not become the victim!

So yes being tied up by someone younger would be a thrill and more humiliating than someone my age or older doing it to me.

But I find that ever since I've been 10 years old in school, people have never actually tied me up. Maybe because I'm as thin and weak as I am, they hold me by my arms. I have lost count of the amount of times I've been held in place by my arms since I was 10. Maybe because I have small arms?!

But that's what they ALWAYS do, go for my arms, and still when these younger people want to 'get' me, they grab my arms and keep hold of me that way. I suppose they feel that's all they need to do to keep me restrained....

The last time I was actually getting tied up was by a girl much stronger than me when I was age maybe six until nine.... she was my age, though. That was how she decided to deal with me, but no one else ever has done that since then!

If anyone's interested in bullying related things by the way, please get in touch. I have a lot of experience with it!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

My first bondage boyfriend was a few years younger. I’ve not been tied up by kids babysitting or “practicing knots badge” for scouts or guides, or anything like that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic