Needy boyfriend

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Needy boyfriend

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I feel like I would be such a needy boyfriend

Always demanding things like:
Untie me! or
Just tell me who you are! :lol:
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I wonder how Masters [mention]squirrel[/mention] or [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] would deal with my constant nagging :?:

I don't know why, but I have a feeling that they wouldn't put up with my annoyance, is it just me? :lol:
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I think I'm needy up to the point where I'm forced into my submissive headspace... Then what does it really matter as I'm well under my captresses control...

Of course all wishful thinking considering recent life events.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 2 years ago I wonder how Masters @squirrel or @bondagefreak would deal with my constant nagging :?:
Master [mention]squirrel[/mention]? Don't make me laugh, boi.
Squirrel may be a master TUG writer, but aside from that, he is Master of nothing.
He's a bondage-hungry rope bunny, just like you [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] 8-)

Now as far as your neediness goes, the descriptions you gave don't fit into the "needy" category.
I think what you're trying to say is that you'd be a brat; constantly testing limits just to maximise the level of attention you get.

I can tolerate some level of brattiness, but as I'm sure you know, if I draw the line and order you to stop, it would be in your best interest to quiet down and go back to being well-behaved and respectful.

I'm sure you'd be tempted to push me a bit further one time, but the resulting disciplinary action would convince you not to repeat that a second time. In short, playful brattiness can be fine, but when I put my foot down, it's quiet time.

I would, however, be very interested in having [mention]squirrel[/mention] rope you up and gag you, before finally doing the same thing to him as soon as he was done with you 8-)
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
Sockgaggedman wrote: 2 years ago I wonder how Masters @squirrel or @bondagefreak would deal with my constant nagging :?:

I would, however, be very interested in having @squirrel rope you up and gag you, before finally doing the same thing to him as soon as he was done with you 8-)
Oooooooh, a double-bondage!

If [mention]squirrel[/mention] , ( now no longer holder of the title Master) is up, we just need to set the date! :twisted:

Of course, we might be separated by an ocean, but we would figure something out :lol:

It is like a food chain, where he is clearly the more alpha! Making me, at the bottom, the lowest level of sub... Oh well, I'm not here to argue with logic statistics :lol:
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 2 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago

I would, however, be very interested in having @squirrel rope you up and gag you, before finally doing the same thing to him as soon as he was done with you 8-)
Oooooooh, a double-bondage!

If @squirrel , ( now no longer holder of the title Master) is up, we just need to set the date! :twisted:

Of course, we might be separated by an ocean, but we would figure something out :lol:

It is like a food chain, where he is clearly the more alpha! Making me, at the bottom, the lowest level of sub... Oh well, I'm not here to argue with logic statistics :lol:
But if [mention]squirrel[/mention] does not take out himself, he must remember that there is always someone on top of him on the food-chain

Ahem...ahem..[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ahem...ahem... ;)
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Oh, what an interesting plot we have here... :) I must admit that being bound together and in the same time separated by the ocean would be quite an achievement :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention]
What are you silly boyz babbling on about? Last I checked there was no ocean separating Italy from Poland.

I'm the one who'd be required to cross the pond, so to speak.

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention], I'd allow [mention]squirrel[/mention] to truss you up as tightly as he can if he's up to it.
Then I'd take care of him myself before tightening both of your hogties and quadrupling all your knots.

Once the two of you are tightly trussed and helpless, then I'll sort out your respective gags for the day.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @Sockgaggedman @squirrel
What are you silly boyz babbling on about? Last I checked there was no ocean separating Italy from Poland.

I'm the one who'd be required to cross the pond, so to speak.

@Sockgaggedman, I'd allow @squirrel to truss you up as tightly as he can if he's up to it.
Then I'd take care of him myself before tightening both of your hogties and quadrupling all your knots.

Once the two of you are tightly trussed and helpless, then I'll sort out your respective gags for the day.
Oooh, then that puts this whole situation on a new perspective :twisted:
I didn't know I had another bondage bunny just a couple of countries away.
By all means [mention]squirrel[/mention] , I'm awaiting you at the border :lol:

Now for the serious things: Please tell us about the gags Master [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ! I'll do anything to have [mention]squirrel[/mention] take away my power of movement, and you take away my power of speech :oops:
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 2 years ago Now for the serious things: Please tell us about the gags Master @bondagefreak ! I'll do anything to have @squirrel take away my power of movement, and you take away my power of speech :oops:
It seems like you woud be happe to be tied up by two guys, and then have one of the captors bound and gagged at your side, [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] 8-)

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

squirrel wrote: 2 years ago
It seems like you woud be happe to be tied up by two guys, and then have one of the captors bound and gagged at your side, @Sockgaggedman 8-)
You read me like an open book, [mention]squirrel[/mention]
And I don't think you would complain either about being bound and gagged by Master [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] :lol:
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 2 years ago
And I don't think you would complain either about being bound and gagged by Master @bondagefreak :lol:
Of course not! I would be soooo happy about it 8-)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic