Boots in bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

CowboyStud wrote: 2 years ago
Have you been tied up?
Yes! And I usually wear boots when I´m tied up. 8-)
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Treville wrote: 2 years ago I bought riding boots in fake leather that weren´t too expensive (but they fit very well and I love the feeling of being tied in them). Perhaps that is an alternative for you?
Awesome, I'll check it out!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Silver_noro wrote: 2 years ago not my favorite footwear😅.
I like the look they give to my legs but actually, I never been tied up while wearing them.
My two men are footguys and they love watching and playing with my nyloned feet😂.
I would have to agree, love the way they look on a woman’s legs, especially with some sheer nylons on under them, but usually remove them when she gets tied up.
SockLover88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SockLover88 »

Do Uggs count as boots? Cuz if they do I absolutely love when Ugg boots are worn. Nothing better than taking them off and a nice and warm, socked foot is ready for some tickling.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

SockLover88 wrote: 2 years ago Do Uggs count as boots? Cuz if they do I absolutely love when Ugg boots are worn. Nothing better than taking them off and a nice and warm, socked foot is ready for some tickling.
Yes, boots are boots. I love the site of someone wearing uggs with their legs tied up while wearing black tights/leggings.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Tights tights tights wrote: 2 years ago
SockLover88 wrote: 2 years ago Do Uggs count as boots? Cuz if they do I absolutely love when Ugg boots are worn. Nothing better than taking them off and a nice and warm, socked foot is ready for some tickling.
Yes, boots are boots. I love the site of someone wearing uggs with their legs tied up while wearing black tights/leggings.
I'm debating getting some new boots soon and after reading this, I'm considering getting a pair of uggs. They look really comfortable. If any users here own a pair of uggs, I'd like to hear your opinion of them.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Hyrule1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hyrule1 »

Any leather-esque boots are a huge thing for me. Unlike others, I have a special place in my soul for little ankle-high combat boots, especially ones with extra buckles or zippers or what not. Similar Knee highs are also a huge plus, im actually not that into thigh highs, or at least, I not right now. I guarantee if I had a partner and theuly wore a pair like that, I would die on the spot instantly. In short, I think I like boots more than bondage itself.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

[mention]Hyrule1[/mention] got to agree with that
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

I love boots in bondage!

My girlfriend sometimes wears leather boots when I tie her up and I love that.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

captured_prize wrote: 2 years ago
Tights tights tights wrote: 2 years ago
I'm debating getting some new boots soon and after reading this, I'm considering getting a pair of uggs. They look really comfortable. If any users here own a pair of uggs, I'd like to hear your opinion of them.
I'm a couple of months late, but I used to own a pair back when I lived with my parents. Sadly I chucked them out when I moved out with my girlfriend.
They were chestnut, classic short ones. I used to wear them whenever everyone else was out and occasionally I'd do some self bondage in them. I'd have to tie them extra tight together at the ankles because they're so thick. I'd wear some blue denim jeans and tie my ankles, knees and thighs with scarves then shuffle about the room :lol: It looked pretty awesome if I do say so myself, and it was also so comfy.
MissEscape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissEscape »

I wear ankle boots, because they're cute, lol. I think I look cute tied up while having them on.
Hyrule1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hyrule1 »

MissEscape wrote: 2 years ago I wear ankle boots, because they're cute, lol. I think I look cute tied up while having them on.
I’d have to agree with you for sure there on the first point, and I don’t doubt the second either, ankle boots are the poor underrepresented group it seems.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic