What does your Dom wear?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

What does your Dom wear?

Post by Lucky Lottie »

A fun bunch of questions for everyone.

For the dominants out there: What do you wear when tying someone up? and What would you like to wear if you had access to anything?

For the subs out there: What does your dom wear? and What do you want them to wear?

The question arose when I was talking to a few users on here and the topic of dress came up. I personally don't engage as a dominant but when I'm acting as a party host I prefer to dress accordingly. My reasoning is that as a host I want to keep an eye on everyone and make sure we're all having fun, can't do that when you're blindfolded :lol: . I play at the start and end of the night but not in the middle. The reason I dress in a dominant fashion is to prevent people from asking me to sub for them, let's be honest I can't say no to a good bondage session :D

My outfit consists of a wine red dress that comes down to my knees, simple black petticoat underneath. It has full length cuffed sleeves with a small rose and military epaulettes at the shoulders. High collar and laced back. I hate wearing heels so I wear a pair of thigh high boots instead. I put my hair in pigtails and wear a red and green Russian officers hat donned with gold embroidery. Finished off with a red and white suede leather crop. I collect fun interesting clothing anyway (mostly Lolita style) and I had I figured the military style worked well. If I'm going to dress the part I wanted to make sure I did it right.

My riggers are normally casually dressed for many of our sessions but when there is an event they dress up. My favourite to date was at a Halloween party where he was dressed very cleanly in a very well fitting dress shirt, suit pants and a pair of black loafers. He wore the nicest fitting black leather vest I've ever seen complete with pocket watch. It has since become his go to for parties which I like. During the Halloween party he also wore a plague doctors mask and top hat.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I've nerve been to a tie up party so usually my "Dom" is wearing a few clothes more than me. Normally canal but I have been tied after work when were he/she is in office clothes.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

In my fantasy, my domme wears some kind of latex or PVC catsuit, with thigh high boots and elbow length gloves.

The Catwoman fantasy lives on.
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

I have two doms in my life.
My lovely bro when I was single and dating.
My awesome hubby now (he is still learning how to properly tie me up under bro's tutelage😂)

I must say, with bro I didn't care of his outfit.
If I had to pick, I would wanted to see him in his paramedic uniform, maybe impersonating a psychiatric medic restraining a mental patient (me😂... Onii-chan, if you gonna read this... this could be an idea for the next RP!😂😂😂)

Otherwise, I really want to have my hubby wearing his firefighter uniform during our tied up session😍😍😍
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Lucky Lottie wrote: 2 years ago For the dominants out there: What do you wear when tying someone up?
Depends a little on the location and setting, but generally, I just wear the same clothes I usually wear as that seems to turn on a lot of the twinks I fool around with. Basically, that means clothes like trackies, wifebeaters, hoodies and basketball sneakers.

Everyone, where I live has air conditioning at home, so even during the warmer months of the year, I'll sometimes gear up a little more heavily and wear my overfilled North Face puffer, leather police gloves and sports cap or ski mask to simulate either an undercover cop or a burglar.

Being an ex airsoft player, I still own part of my tactical gear (ammo vest, body armour, helmet, camo uniform, etc). Also own two military-grade gas masks (Russian and Canadian masks).

I also have a black wetlook neoprene wetsuit.
Goes pretty well with some of the military gear I own (think of a heavily geared up Navy Seal).

Other times, I'll just be shirtless and wearing my socks, sneax and satin basketball shorts.
Depends on the scenario. If I'm doing a kidnapping sorta thing with the sub, then I tend to gear up and wear my puffer or military stuff.
If it's something more laid back or if I'm performing a full-body pallet wrap + duct tape mummification, then I usually dress much lighter.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

COME ON, GUYS!
THIS ISN'T A HARD ONE TO ANSWER!
For the subs out there: What does your dom wear or what do you want them to wear?

For the dominants out there: What do you wear when tying someone up? and What would you like to wear if you had access to anything?

LOOK ALIVE NOW!

[mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]ravish[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]dallen108[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Hojojutsutengu[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Charmides[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Veracity[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention]
EJTied22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by EJTied22 »

I would love for my dom to wear black leather boots, leather pants, a leather harness, leather gloves, and a leather vest. That’s just a very sexy combination to me.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I normally take what I can get :lol:
But more often their hardly dressed at all.
If I had a choice in the matter either smart casual or just down to undergarments.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

either a leather outfit, or dressed in jogging
JDT544
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JDT544 »

Soooo, what I would love my dom to wear has many answers.

For starters, a uniform would be a great option. Perhaps a doctor's uniform, with me being in an asylum, or a police officer or soldier who's arresting me. I would love to get great exposure to their boots especially haha.

I would also like a dark, sleek look as well. Dark shaded skinny jeans, a tight fitting shirt, a sexy pair of sneakers. I'm mostly into slender, muscular guys with a light stubble perhaps.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

For me is what I want a dom to wear, as I don't have any personal doms who's outfits I can speak about :(
As many have said, it depends on the situation: for me, there are three main outfits that a dom can wear to REALLY turn me on:

1. Mainly what [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] wears: trackies, wifebeaters, hoodies and basketball sneakers.
I feel like it's a very casual look that can really turn a setting really personal. To me, if a person can turn this normal outfit into something that makes you feel safe, secure and gives it that " home" feeling he really is the one!
Other shoes that turn me on and go well with this outfit are: Nikes, Osiris and running shoe
+, of course, very smelly and dirty socks :lol: ( which is a thing that [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] also has, so even more points for him. I am THIS close to flying across the ocean just to be tied up by him, he's THAT good :lol: )

2. Leather Daddy!
This really explains itself, leather shoes, leather jacket, leather pants and MOST importantly, leather gloves!
The smell of leather, the texture, the feel really turns me on! I am very influenced of course by Zack from bondagefreak's B&G who introduced me to the whole leather concept, but now it is one of my favorite things a dom can wear. This outfit also doubles as a kidnapper/burglar outfit too, with it's mainly black colour scheme and gloves. What more can one wish for? :lol:

3. Fancy/suit daddy
This is a thing that I haven't really talked about here, neither in my posts or comments but is one of the, if not THE most turn on outfit for me.
A male ( either in his 40s [daddy] or of a normal age) with a shirt, suit, handkerchief , dress pants, dress shoes, belt and most importantly: dress socks can instantly make me faint. Like, Niagara falls doesn't have anything on the level of blood that will come out of my nose!
It is also a very practical outfit for bondage. ( DOMS MUST READ !) Just imagine:
If you are dressed like this and you find a really cute sub that you just MUST bring home you've got everything you need on you!
You can knock him out ( chloroform does the trick, but some good old fashioned back kick to the head or smothering is just fine). You stuff his mouth with both of your dress socks ( because of the material they can easily be crammed up into his mouth. But they better be dirty! :evil: ) and hold them in with the handkerchief turned into a cleve gag! And to make sure he doesn't go anywhere you tie his hands behind his back with your belt.
And voila! A new slave bound, gagged and ready for transport. You're welcome doms and kidnappers everywhere around the world!

So yeah, these are my picks. But I hope to see more from other members of this forum too! Just as Master [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] said guys, it's not that hard!
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Silk boxershorts, soccer sportswear and/or an adidas tracksuit.
In winter a puffy jacket would be fun too
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

By choice the sub and I would both be in rubber, however how much rubber I'd be in depends on the type and length of session.

Those that know will be aware that it's actually quite hard work as a Dom...
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

For a casual look, basically what [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] would wear since he is Nick of B&G personified. From top to bottom, including the dirty and smelly socks, I would love to see that for my dom. Other casual clothing would be just any other shirt but I would love him to be wearing skin tight jeans accentuating those thighs and at the same time locking those dark colored, over the calf socks, then we seal it off with some boots. [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] I am thrilled I am not the only one who is ready to fly across the ocean.

For sportswear, he would be either in a football uniform or hockey uniform, simple as that.

But nothing is more sexy than a man wearing a dark colored suit matched with dress shoes and dark colored, dressed socks (preferably black, but blue, brown or gray would do also). The image of stripping someone in your mind layer by layer is so exciting. Then removing the shoe and you will see the socks glistening if its black and if its blue, gray or brown, it will be soaked and sweat stained.

Any of these, surely I would not be able to take my eyes off my dom.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

My dom wears tight leather pants, and is shirtless and wears a harness around him. Big boots, and a whip in his hand.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Dress clothes of any kind, but I just enjoy it, when guys are dressed up, it's not different here. So, ideally suit and (bow) tie, or simply shirt and tie, stuff like that. Military dress uniforms too, especially if a tie is included.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

What do you wear when tying someone up? and What would you like to wear if you had access to anything?
A, Tight, Wrangler Jeans

B. Boxer Briefs

C. A smile

I know, [mention]Lucky Lottie[/mention], you didn't ask this, but...

What do I want my sub to wear?

1. A sport's uniform (not soccer), a military uniform, or a police uniform

2. lycra tights

3. neoprene skinsuit

4. His underwear (never boxers)
Last edited by KidnappedCowboy 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

It really depends on the type of scene. In a role-playing scenario, costumes can really add atmosphere and context. If it's just some impromptu fun, then casual is the way to go. I don't have very much practical experience in IRL sessions, but the few times I have played with people there was a storyline involved and we dressed accordingly.

Usually it was a home invasion/burglary scenario. One with me as dom and him as sub, then we'd switch and do it in reverse. I would usually dress in "thug" clothes. Work boots, black or camo cargo pants, black t-shirt, leather jacket and gloves, and either a ski-mask or a bandana mask. He would be in just a pair of athletic shorts. When we switched, I was just in sneakers, jeans, and a wifebeater (that ended up being cut off me and used as gag stuffing) and he was just in all black. I had more outfits than he did, but it all worked out. We only played a few times before I moved out of state, but we did have plans to try more things.

I have a prison jumpsuit that I've been dying to use (in either role) and would love to try western/cowboy, military, or business suit. But I'd have to acquire those outfits first.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

My Mistress has worn a black dress that is very tight fitting and shortly cut. It is made out of a latex/ pvc material and really contrasts her red high heels and lipstick. Short of her appearing in a latex bodysuit (something we both want), I would want to see her in nothing else.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

If I were living out my sub fantasies my “attacker” would be wearing a down jacket, leather gloves, and a ski mask to simulate a winter time kidnapping which would Ben y preferred situation.
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Gagfan wrote: 2 years ago If I were living out my sub fantasies my “attacker” would be wearing a down jacket, leather gloves, and a ski mask to simulate a winter time kidnapping which would Ben y preferred situation.
It sounds like you, [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] and I would have quite a bit of fun together, my friend 8-)
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

If im tying a girl up id like to wear something simple but still would wanna look good for her,so a tight white/black t shirt, maybe even be shirtless, and a pair of jeans, probably have socks on....nothing crazy

If im the one being tied up I'd like to the dom to either be dressed in your stereotypical dominatrix outfit or just be wearing something sexy, like yoga pants and a tank top, definitely barefoot, but at the same time if she's wearing something that makes her feel powerful that's what I want her in as long as it shows her off
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

What does your dom wear or what do you want them to wear?

Well First time when I tried dom was in shorts...Later I was blindfolded :)
But I liked underwear feel.

What I would like them to wear will be like tight jeans cow boy outfit
If not then just in briefs...
black is my fav colour so would definitely prefer that in briefs
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
Gagfan wrote: 2 years ago If I were living out my sub fantasies my “attacker” would be wearing a down jacket, leather gloves, and a ski mask to simulate a winter time kidnapping which would Ben y preferred situation.
It sounds like you, @The WinterShuffle and I would have quite a bit of fun together, my friend 8-)
oh I am sure I’d have a good time whether I liked it or not ;)
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Holly09
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Holly09 »

I normally wear bright red lipstick with my hair tied up in a bun. A white button t shirt with cleavage on display and a short black skirt. I occasionally wear a black cardigan with it which is useful for putting duct tape in my pocket and stuffing tissues in my sleeve. Then I will normally wear high heels.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic