What does your Dom wear?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Sorry to necro post on this one, but I find this question fascinating @Lucky Lottie.

My dom is my wife. She wears whatever she wears when I'm tied up (mostly self-ties, with her adding the finishing touches to make it inescapable without her). When she asks me what I'd like to see her wear, I always answer "whatever makes you most comfortable." However, since I've commented several times on how good she looks in stockings and tights, that's what she'll change into, unless already wearing that.

For me, confidence and comfort in one's clothes go hand-in-hand. Constantly being distracted by one's own clothes, adjusting them, however otherwise sexy on the person (be it on a male or female identifying person or even agendered) also makes them appear non-confident. So even do I do have a fetish for skin-tight outfits on doms and subs alike, the most important aspect for me is the comfort which helps or enhances the confidence of the dom. Conversely, a bit of discomfort (or a lot) of the sub is also pleasing.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

My dom has worn many different outfits from regular street clothes to pajamas to lingerie. She's also worn costumes like a cheerleader outfit and naughty cop.
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

I’ve never gotten to do bondage with another person, but if I got to choose what my dom wore, it’d be robber/home invader apparel: leather jacket or dark zip up hoodie, a ski mask, black leather gloves, or any variation on the above. A girl dressed in that is one of the hottest things I can think of, cannot get enough of that.
andy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andy »

That's an interesting one. I can clearly say black or gray tank top and sneakers, however I cant really say what's in between these. :D Probably just a black jeans would do.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

My dom/my wife have different outfits to wear when she is tying me up, but they all makes me feel dominated in some way. It could be:
Dress with over the knee boots
Dress with Cowboyboots
Streetwear with Sneakers
Skaterwear with Vans and very long skatersocks
Sportswear with tight shorts, Converse and slouchsocks
We love the idea using her outfits in our tie-up games, like forcing me to kiss her boots, gagging me with her skatersocks and like that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic