Anyone kidnapped for REAL?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Anyone kidnapped for REAL?

Post by Bastian »

Hi folks,
being kidnapped for real when I was 12 was at the same time the most thrilling and scaring experience I had as a boy and until now (with the exception of some bad thing occurred when I was a small brat :( ). Not a common tie up game but an event during which my life could possibly be at risk, being in the hands of a small criminal ten years older than me I had "befriended" with.
I'd like to tell the whole story but there's a problem: although filtered by the point of view of the twelve years old I was at the time, the story has some tough moment and situation. It's a true "crime story" and some particular can't be toned down.
But if I post it in the adult section I'd have to write MM/m, and the policies of the forum are clear, I can't. The story doesn't involve sexual situations, but I think it can't be published in the section for everyone.
Give me please some advice.

By the way, I'm here the only one who has been caught for real?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Bastian wrote: 2 years ago It's a true "crime story" and some particular can't be toned down.
But if I post it in the adult section I'd have to write MM/m, and the policies of the forum are clear, I can't. The story doesn't involve sexual situations, but I think it can't be published in the section for everyone.
Strange. I've been here for over a decade and do not have the same understanding of the rules as you do.
The only limitation made pertaining to stories involving a mixture of adults and minors is the "no sexual activities" rule.

If I were to post an MM/m story in the adult section (due to some violent element featured within) I would simply add a disclaimer at the top of the story, explaining why said story is in the adult section of the forum.

Either way and given that I don't know what's implied in the story, I suggest contacting one of the moderators or administrators and explaining to them the plot (along with the more mature parts) and waiting for confirmation/approval from them before proceeding.

Best of luck,
Tagging the moderation team to get their attention.

[mention]Xtc[/mention]
[mention]BoundJana[/mention]
[mention]Solarbeast[/mention]
[mention]cj2125[/mention]
[mention]Veracity[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

Well, I will wait the opinion of the mods.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Sorry this happened to you. One of factors that may cause someone to not want to do tugs but are you okay?
Tie me up and have fun with me
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Why exactly do you think that this story you would like to post here isn't suitable for the Everyone section, but rather for the Adult section?
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

David Han wrote: 2 years ago Sorry this happened to you. One of factors that may cause someone to not want to do tugs but are you okay?
BoundJana wrote: 2 years ago Why exactly do you think that this story you would like to post here isn't suitable for the Everyone section, but rather for the Adult section?
I will give you an answer privately.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

It should be fine as long there is nothing sexual stuff
Davyuk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Davyuk »

I've actually have staged a kidnap many years ago, got talking to a young lady who lived a few miles away from me and we just met from a dating site for a drink and we got talking about secrets, she went abit red and embarrassed when she had a real dark secret to be kidnapped and held captived tied up and gagged. Well that totally changed the out look of the meet up for a drink :) and I opened up and told her about my bondage fun etc and couple of weeks later she came around and we had some rope tying fun for a few hours, during that time we talked more about the kidnapping. And I started to think and got the ball rolling.

Anyway couple of months or so later after doing alot of planning, getting dripped fed some basic information from her I actually got to grab her, push her into my car quickly tied, gagged and places a hood over her head and drove to a remote disused farm. During the drive up there she kept crying out, shouting my name asking questions from behind the clave gag, I just ignored her.

We arrived at the old farm, untied her ankles allowing her to walk to an old shed and re tied her sad on the floor, with her hands tied behind her back around the roof support upright, re tied her knees, and ankles then left her there for whay must of seem a long time for her but I was only couple of hours. When I left she was fighting with the ties trying to work free but there was no way of getting free.

She was scared, afraid but yet I could tell she was excited by the experience.

I returned after that couple of hours and watched her sat there with her head lowered down. I introduced myself to let her know I was there, then removed the hood, she looked up and stated to scream alsorts of rude words and names at me I removed the gagged and untied her l, she got up and gave me a big hug and said thank you and then we drove back. She didn't really say much on the trip back apart from wow a big thank you.

We talked afterwards about it and we had a few more rope meets on the winter afternoon, escape challenges but then she moved away. We did stay in touch for a while and yes we did talk about doing another kidnap but nothing became of it.

Though out the whole time of the kidnapping, I was there watching her fron a distance just to be there on the 'in case' factor or if anyone else had turned up or she got really scared etc, for me the safety was the main priority.

Just thought I would share my experience of it and hope others will get the chance to have their own kidnap.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Davyuk wrote: 2 years ago I've actually have staged a kidnap many years ago, got talking to a young lady who lived a few miles away from me and we just met from a dating site for a drink and we got talking about secrets, she went abit red and embarrassed when she had a real dark secret to be kidnapped and held captived tied up and gagged. Well that totally changed the out look of the meet up for a drink :) and I opened up and told her about my bondage fun etc and couple of weeks later she came around and we had some rope tying fun for a few hours, during that time we talked more about the kidnapping. And I started to think and got the ball rolling.

Anyway couple of months or so later after doing alot of planning, getting dripped fed some basic information from her I actually got to grab her, push her into my car quickly tied, gagged and places a hood over her head and drove to a remote disused farm. During the drive up there she kept crying out, shouting my name asking questions from behind the clave gag, I just ignored her.

We arrived at the old farm, untied her ankles allowing her to walk to an old shed and re tied her sad on the floor, with her hands tied behind her back around the roof support upright, re tied her knees, and ankles then left her there for whay must of seem a long time for her but I was only couple of hours. When I left she was fighting with the ties trying to work free but there was no way of getting free.

She was scared, afraid but yet I could tell she was excited by the experience.

I returned after that couple of hours and watched her sat there with her head lowered down. I introduced myself to let her know I was there, then removed the hood, she looked up and stated to scream alsorts of rude words and names at me I removed the gagged and untied her l, she got up and gave me a big hug and said thank you and then we drove back. She didn't really say much on the trip back apart from wow a big thank you.

We talked afterwards about it and we had a few more rope meets on the winter afternoon, escape challenges but then she moved away. We did stay in touch for a while and yes we did talk about doing another kidnap but nothing became of it.

Though out the whole time of the kidnapping, I was there watching her fron a distance just to be there on the 'in case' factor or if anyone else had turned up or she got really scared etc, for me the safety was the main priority.

Just thought I would share my experience of it and hope others will get the chance to have their own kidnap.
What an awesome experience thats so great that it went all well and that safety was your main priority always have a fantasy of my wife and I getting kidnapped and left bound and gagged to struggle away. Would love to chat some more if you are ever interested.
Davyuk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Davyuk »

Hey. Hi there, thanks for the reply. I still think back to that day, as well as wondering how she is abd what she upto and if she has found her ideal play partner.

Sure I be happy to chat more about tug fun ☺️
Where about are you both from in the world?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic