How can I gag myself very well?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Wuuu4542
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

How can I gag myself very well?

Post by Wuuu4542 »

I want to know how to gag myself very well.
I have a wide roll of grey electrical tape, a wide roll of black electrical tape, and a roll of clear packing tape. I am thinkiing of using some stuffing in my mouth to make the gag as effective as possible. What should I use?
So, with the material I have, what's the most effective way to gag myself? I would like it to be very tight. I guess making the perfect gag is almost an art form lol. Or, to put it another way, if you had to do it, how would you gag me?
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

A big white cloth rolled up and stuffed and then taped around
Aphrodite
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Aphrodite »

stuffing is a definite must, then tape wrapped around, and then using sheets/scarves to further muffle your speach, additionally using a scarf tied over your head and under your jaw would make the gag more effective. From here add more layers.

If this is for self bondage dont be alone as you wont be heard if something goes wrong and could be very dangerous, or atleast dont tie your hands
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

I think they all covered it, stuff your mouth full with a wadded cloth, then wrap duct tape around your head and over your mouth at least five or six times.

Last month I was gagged with a Nerf ball stuffed in my mouth and it was tied in with rope. Believe me I couldn't say a word or be heard yelling for help! And I have a video to prove it!
Jakeb3171
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jakeb3171 »

Silkenvixen wrote: 2 years ago I think they all covered it, stuff your mouth full with a wadded cloth, then wrap duct tape around your head and over your mouth at least five or six times.

Last month I was gagged with a Nerf ball stuffed in my mouth and it was tied in with rope. Believe me I couldn't say a word or be heard yelling for help! And I have a video to prove it!
Where can we see this video?
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

Also a knotgag, then covered with duct tape wrapped around the head and over the mouth is very effective.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

Jakeb3171 wrote: 2 years ago
Silkenvixen wrote: 2 years ago I think they all covered it, stuff your mouth full with a wadded cloth, then wrap duct tape around your head and over your mouth at least five or six times.

Where can we see this video?
On Fetlife if you're a premium member, otherwise on Flickr. Comments welcome and requested.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/petsilken ... 1493389164
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic