Strange question

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
honourthechapter1775

Strange question

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

Do you ever feel the necessity to step back away from your fetish sometimes and leave it be?

I'm currently having a bit of a break from it all at least to look at anyway, might be due to the fact that I have done it in such a long time that it feels like it's a bit of a tease looking and realising I can't do any is really disheartening. Eight months for both my girlfriend and I en counting. Doubtless to say they'll probably be more time spent away from it until we can do it again.

That and it feels somewhat healthy to have a break from it. What are your thoughts/ feelings on it?
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

I can relate to interest in kink waxing and waning. I can go for weeks where it's the number one thing on my mind, and then weeks where it's almost the last thing on my mind, so you're not alone.

And to be honest, even if both me and my partner are feeling it, sometimes life gets in the way. You have plans with family or friends, you have work, and you don't have the time or energy for it.

With a partner I think it's important to only participate in something if you're both eager and interested; I don't really buy into that "doing-something-as-a-favour" thing. If I fancy a bit of bondage and my partner doesn't, then I practice self-bondage instead, I'm not too fussy.

Communicating, understanding each other, and being prepared to compromise is key.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Forced to take a break due to the pandemic, does this count?
Tie me up and have fun with me
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

nope never
honourthechapter1775

David Han wrote: 2 years ago Forced to take a break due to the pandemic, does this count?

No I mean more on the lines of taking a break from it intentionally instead of having it taken out of your hands.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

I do, and I have. Although it never lasts long.
honourthechapter1775

Silkenvixen wrote: 2 years ago I do, and I have. Although it never lasts long.
That's fair though sometimes I feel like I need to get away from it just for a brief break
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Yeah, it definitely goes up and down. Sometimes I just don't feel like it for a while.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

My feelings/cravings for bondage seem to change sometimes. It's always there, but it can be an almost overpowering feeling, bondage is everything, nothing else matters, or it can be a little feeling in the back of my mind. So I guess I do step back from it, but when I return to it, the feeling is intense. :o
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Nope, not a day goes by where I don't think about anything bondage related.

Even during the pandemic I still dress up and do self tie ups.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

I at times must take a break from Bondage Related Stuff
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
honourthechapter1775

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 2 years ago I at times must take a break from Bondage Related Stuff
Its nice to get away from it all if only for a while
honourthechapter1775

Tights tights tights wrote: 2 years ago Nope, not a day goes by where I don't think about anything bondage related.

Even during the pandemic I still dress up and do self tie ups.
Kind of agree to that it's always on my mind but I push it to the back if I have other things on my mind at the time.
honourthechapter1775

Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago My feelings/cravings for bondage seem to change sometimes. It's always there, but it can be an almost overpowering feeling, bondage is everything, nothing else matters, or it can be a little feeling in the back of my mind. So I guess I do step back from it, but when I return to it, the feeling is intense. :o
That sounds like a pretty good idea I'll have to try it some time mind you I haven't done it going on a year now so I imagine when I do get back to the physical side of it it will feel intense
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

honourthechapter1775 wrote: 2 years ago
CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 2 years ago I at times must take a break from Bondage Related Stuff
Its nice to get away from it all if only for a while
Yes it is.
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Tights tights tights wrote: 2 years ago Nope, not a day goes by where I don't think about anything bondage related.
Yup. Always driven to engage in more and more tugs.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

The only reason I don't do anything bondage related (other than writing) is when my body needs a break and I need to recover from something, for example being tied too tight for too long.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
honourthechapter1775

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago The only reason I don't do anything bondage related (other than writing) is when my body needs a break and I need to recover from something, for example being tied too tight for too long.
That's understandable
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

I haven't been tied up in years. I haven't even been on any bondage sites, including this one, in years. A couple months ago, a much younger, much stronger friend who used to tie and hadn't tied me in years, came back in to my life. He immediately locked me in a male chastity device and he tells me it is permanently attached. So, since I am now his prisoner, 24/7 he frequently calls me and tells me to come to his place. When I get there, I get tied up for several hours. So, yes I had taken a break from all the bondage, the rope time, the websites, etc, but now that I'm locked in the cage 24/7 and getting tied up a couple times a week, I'm back on this site again.
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago My feelings/cravings for bondage seem to change sometimes. It's always there, but it can be an almost overpowering feeling, bondage is everything, nothing else matters, or it can be a little feeling in the back of my mind. So I guess I do step back from it, but when I return to it, the feeling is intense. :o
Very well put, when it comes time for intimate matters or fun, it's everything.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic