Sadosport

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Sadosport

Post by Gemscot »

My hubby, brother and some of our friends have been into tie up games since we were little.

We are also very sporting people, being into karate and most watersports. The boys are keen on football and the girls are keen on gymnastics and aerobics. Although we do have "smart clothes" for when needed, our "casual wardrobe" tends to have a sporting theme, ie tracksuits, etc.

We call our tie up games "Sadosport", being a play on sadism? Our TUGs and tortures have a sporting theme, in that we nearly always are dressed in some form of sportswear, and any sporting equipment can be used for TUGs and/or tortures.

:D :D :D
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

I've been on FetLife too much. I got confused when you said 'watersports'.

(If you don't understand, you should probably not Google it) lol
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Water sports to use means swimming, diving, etc - NOT the "water sports" often associated with bondage - DISGUSTING!
Aphrodite
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Aphrodite »

Sounds very fun, care to share some examples?
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I like the topic title
Sadosport
[mention]Gemtie[/mention]! I hope this is not considered a necro, as I find the link between sports and TUGs fascinating. When I was much younger I would play soccer--sorry, I mean football as it's called outside NA--and judo (asides from TUGs with cousins). The adrenaline rush I'd get from playing those sports, and the endorphin kick, was comparable, if not identical, to the rush I'd get from being tied-up.

TUGs and sports (I'd argue TUGs are a sport) are both strenuous activities that require one to be fit and healthy in order to practice safely. Perhaps TUGs, just like sports, help maintain a physical and mentally fit body?

I like the idea of
any sporting equipment can be used for TUGs and/or tortures.
I used to use my judo belts to do so some selfbondage as a kid. I no longer practice judo, but do have a gym at home. Hmm? I wonder what sort of stay-fit activities I can think up with the equipment I have at hand, with the added incentive of there being a TUG involved? :D
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Watersports sounds fun
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic