Tie up videos/images/stories that you can no longer find online

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tie up videos/images/stories that you can no longer find online

Post by WillHBonney »

I'm sure at some point in the past we've all watched a tie up video, or seen an image or read a story that we really enjoyed. Then one day you go to re-view it and it's nowhere to be seen.

Whether it's been deleted or you just can't remember exactly how to find it, what tug related media did you used to enjoy but can no longer find?

Maybe someone else on this board will also remember it? Or better yet, maybe they know how to find it?

For me:
Way back when I was about 12 or 13 I used to watch this video on YouTube called "Let's tie up Ellie" or "Ellie's tied up" or something along those lines.
It was a group of English teenage girls at a sleepover hog tying one of their younger sisters using a bunch of scarves and socks. Then near the end they put a santa hat on her head and pulled it down over her face. It's probably one of the first tie up videos I ever watched. Then one day I looked it up and it was gone. They probably took it down because the comment section was a little creepy.

Another I can remember was this was a series of images that I came across again back when I was 12 or 13. The images showed a blonde police woman getting tied to a chair and ball gagged (I think it was the first time I had seen a ball gag) by another woman (I think it may have been Alexis Taylor). Eventually a guy interrupts and ties up Alexis too and the final image was the 2 of them squirming.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

A scene from probably a movie or a TV series that I first found in 2013/2012, it was uploaded to a youtube channel called "Tabino2" and basically consisted of a girl getting tied up inside what appeared to be some sort of tavern, she was cleave gagged and had her arms tied to the arms of the chair.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I don't know if this was from a tv show or a movie, but I saw a video on YouTube of three teenagers, a girl and 2 boys in a bedroom. The girl ties one boy to the bed and then suffocates him by smothering his face with plaster, the other by tries to intervene but the girl is so strong and powerful and knocks the other boy out cold, then she prosieds to smother his face as well.

I had constantly tried to retrieve the video again, but I just couldn't find it anywhere!.. so I eventually gave up.

If any of you seeing this post and happen to know the title of the YouTube vid or recognise the scenery hence know the film or tv show, please let me know. Thank you.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

There's two fairly recent ones I can't seem to find any more. The first was someone similar to Guisi doing a self-suspension with a remote control ratchet device, but somehow he accidentally(?) droped said device and was stuck squirming in mid-air.

The second one I saw a couple of times last year. A dom was driving and both a woman and a man dressed as a woman were sitting in the car with her. However they were both bound and gagged. To top it off both of them had vibes tied to them and everytime she had to put on brakes... ...well let's just say it had a effect on them.
WAMGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WAMGuy »

There's one in particular I can't remember the title of, but it was of a teenage girl in a bandana who was I think hogtied and maybe gagged. I remember watching it years and years ago, and it was definitely one of the first tie-up videos I ever saw. I remember it as well as I do because I always thought that, as good as the video was, it would have been even better if they gagged her with her bandana.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

tied up scenes from fun fight kids
Tie me up and have fun with me
silvertejp590
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by silvertejp590 »

There’s a great scene from a Korean show- from either the late 80’s or early 90’s- that I believe is called Crime & Punishment that was always pretty easy for to find online for awhile, but for some reason I haven’t been able to find for years. I have to wonder if I have the correct title, because it doesn’t appear to have an IMDb page. (If anyone happens to know where I can find this one, I’d love to know.)
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Great topic, thanks for bringing this up!
I remember an amateur video that was on Dailymotion a few years ago, before they purged all of the bondage videos. It looked like it was from the 90’s and there wasn’t anything spectacular about the girl. It appears she was trespassing on a couple of dudes property. They take her into the house and decide she needs to be tied up. After she resists a little she ends up bound to a coffee table and in the basement. Each time with revealing lingerie. Again, she didn’t have that hot bondage model look like Christina Carter or Ashley Renee, but I think that’s what appealed to me!
I remember the title was listed as “Classic Bondage”
Wish I could see that one again!
PilotDrew
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PilotDrew »

There was this one video I saw that I absolutely loved, which disappeared and never resurfaced. It was of a blonde woman (I think German) in a lightly furnished room with another guy, she was wearing a secretary style uniform with a suit and blouse. The whole thing was in German or some foreign language so I couldn't say what it was about, but she was first cuffed to a chair, and later made to stand against a wall and take off some of her clothes, kicking them over to the guy. She seemed displeased about it but was more sarcastic than mad. Once she had done that she lay on the floor and was hog cuffed by the same guy, and I think ball gagged too.

Shame, I really liked that style of video
mr bob
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mr bob »

i rember one called tied to a dolly i believe in it it was a girl duck taped to a moving dolly upright there was a man filming and taunting her from behind the camera the two things i rember is one at one point the gagged girl has her noes pinched shut the second was at the end the man says they are going for McDonald on the drive with her sit tied tot he dolly
follow my discord lockedjawed#7936 for rp
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

There are lots up there, but, as the man says, "Ya gotta know where ta look!"

If you're looking for a scene from a movie or TV series, you need to know the name of the movie or TV series. And if it is a TV series, you need to know the episode title. If you don't, you may wade through a couple hundred half hour or hour long episodes before you find what you're looking for. When that happens, it makes you feel like taking two tablespoons of Fukitol, and going to bed.

Drawscore
mr bob
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mr bob »

mr bob wrote: 2 years ago i rember one called tied to a dolly i believe in it it was a girl duck taped to a moving dolly upright there was a man filming and taunting her from behind the camera the two things i rember is one at one point the gagged girl has her noes pinched shut the second was at the end the man says they are going for McDonald on the drive with her sit tied tot he dolly
i have found a link to the site but now it is compltly diffrent and the wasy back machine can show where the video was but not play it :cry:
follow my discord lockedjawed#7936 for rp
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Ianc1980 wrote: 2 years ago I remember an amateur video that was on Dailymotion a few years ago, before they purged all of the bondage videos.
We lost a lot of good bondage videos when they purged Dailymotion :lol:
Same with PH, there were some good videos on there.
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

WillHBonney wrote: 2 years ago
Ianc1980 wrote: 2 years ago I remember an amateur video that was on Dailymotion a few years ago, before they purged all of the bondage videos.
We lost a lot of good bondage videos when they purged Dailymotion :lol:
Same with PH, there were some good videos on there.
Yeah when the cleared out PH that was a bummer,lost my favorite brooke Thompson video,she was taped up naked, can't remember if they used the tape to hogtie her or not but she definitely looked amazing....that's the first video that pops into my head thay I'm not sure if you can find out there
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

There is a story I read a few years ago called The Ring. Twas about a woman being able to use it to tie herself up. Said ring had some magical properties. My problem is I can't even remember where I saw it.
Hogtied and loving it
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

I'm searching a long time for a vid Who has as title 'geile Schneikraft' or something in that way. I saw the vid on redtube. It was a redhead getting tied up (frog tie) by a Black haired domme. She gets a dildo in her pussy and brought to an orgasm. In the background, there is a blond girl masturbating herself. Hope someone knows it, cause I'm searching a Really long time.
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

There is a couple stories I remember but never could find again.

One was a jogger getting kidnapped, she was knocked out, put into a straitjacket, and taken to her kidnappers cabin in the woods.

The other, I’m pretty sure it was on the old asstr site but I never could find it again, was a girl got tightly tied of and given to her crush as a ‘gift’
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by angim350 »

Around 2014 two girls around 17/18 called Liv and Kleen started posting some amateur escape challenge vids on Youtube. I remember they had to post them on a few sites as they kept getting taken down.

They tied each other up with pretty much everything; bandanas, rope and tape. And they were pretty damn good at it as well. Kleen, in particular, always really struggled to escape and often had to have Liv untie her.

The earlier vids are not available anywhere from what I can see, but Liv has actually done really well for herself since with online modelling, both with bondage and outfits.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Two things come to mind:

The first is a GIF that I saw long ago on Tumblr (Guaranteed it's not there anymore). It featured a young Asian woman wearing a girly pink dress. Her hands and (as I recall) her elbows were tied with light-coloured rope behind her back. In the GIF, she smiles at the cameraman, spins around in her dress, and gives a playful bow. She's not gagged, and she is visibly enjoying herself.

The second is a pair of pencil sketches that I'm pretty sure I saw on DeviantArt. (The following description is entirely based on my very flawed memory). They were drawn on yellowish paper and featured two girls. One of them had dark straight hair and wore a babydoll dress. The other one was a neko-girl with fox ears (and I think a tail?). She had more casual clothes and had whiskers sort of drawn on her face like Naruto.

In one of the images, babydoll girl is tied to a chair with rope. Her arms and elbows are tied together and draped over the back of the chair. Her legs are tied together, and I believe she was in a chair hogtie. The fox girl is straddling her on the chair, and they are sharing an ungagged kiss.

In the second image, the roles are reversed. Now the fox girl is tied to the chair with her arms wrapped around the backrest and her feet tied to separate legs of the chair. Babydoll girl is straddling her, and they are kissing much like before.

They're both enjoying themselves in either image, but I remember the fox girl being cool and calm about it while the babydoll girl is always acting like no kiss is deep enough for her.
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

There was this girl on youtube a few years back called Felicia Martinez, she had like 10-15 videos of herself tied up, taped etc by her friends or family members like her cousin and aunt. She really had some great videos, and must have enjoyed it she made like challenges and tried to escape all the time, but like everything on yt it all got taken down.
Happytie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Happytie »

I once saw a video on "Bedroom Bondage" site that had one lady tied to a chair and chatting to her "assailant" about cat's hairs on the sofa, and how they should have backing music for their video. Her assailant was preparing and then applying a gag of double sided tape and a scarf tied over it.

I remember how much fun they were having, but have not been able to find it again.
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

If you were on DeviantArt about 10 years ago, you probably saw a ton of art from someone called "Girltaker" and he had a separate website with most of his artwork. I ended up going back to find a lot of it via the wayback machine as his username is different now and he distanced himself from his old art. Another user from quite a few years ago was "MelinaKitty" and she posted a lot of her artwork and self bondage photos in cosplay. Most of her stuff is gone but I still have most of it, as far as I know, I might be one of the only people who does.

Video wise: There was a older bondage video back when you could easily find them on Google Videos, I remember it being separate from the search and having its own web page. But there was one in particular of two women in catsuits and that's all I can remember besides it being pretty good.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

There was one video I saw years ago where this woman was tied up and otm gagged while sitting on a chair, but wasn't actually tied to the chair itself. In the video the woman slides off the chair and scootches across the floor in an attempt to escape. She's tries to stand up and get the door open when her captor comes back. He asks her, "What are you doing? Get back in the chair." The next scene shows the woman back in the chair, but now thouroughly tied to the chair as well as well as her struggling and moaning.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic