How do you say tied up game in Chinese.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

How do you say tied up game in Chinese.

Post by David Han »

捆绑游戏

Kǔnbǎng yóuxì

In China, I seen tied up games played as part of a pre-wedding ritual like the groom is duct taped from head to toe, leaving the head and feet out and their feet is tickled by the bride. Sometimes, my cousins tie me up and tickle me and torment me in other ways.
Tie me up and have fun with me
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

Thanks, here's something to print on a t-shirt! :D

A friend of ours once showed us her wedding photos. On some of them, she was tied up on a chair. When we asked her about it, she just rolled her eyes. To her, it was simply childish.

I remember reading in the bondage chapter of "Joy of Sex" that in Morocco the bride is tied up if she resists too strongly; and that it is expected of her to resist, so that she can be tied up.
U+101D3
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

David Han wrote: 2 years ago 捆绑游戏

Kǔnbǎng yóuxì

In China, I seen tied up games played as part of a pre-wedding ritual like the groom is duct taped from head to toe, leaving the head and feet out and their feet is tickled by the bride. Sometimes, my cousins tie me up and tickle me and torment me in other ways.
That’s something for my wedding, in about 15 years maybe, get taped neck to ankles and let my bride tickle my feet.
16cftelesales
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 16cftelesales »

Too bad they do not have a specific word to describe a GAG :cry:
patrik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by patrik »

David Han wrote: 2 years ago 捆绑游戏

Kǔnbǎng yóuxì

interesting ritual :lol: i should look into that
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic