What are your favorite taunts or parting words?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Jakeb3171
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

What are your favorite taunts or parting words?

Post by Jakeb3171 »

Say you have bound someone and gagged them very well. Now you're going to leave them. But first you taunt them. Write a paragraph or two of what you'd say to taunt them.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

"I see you're a little tied up at the moment. Don't go anywhere!"

Drawscore
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

What's The matter cat got your tongue
Jakeb3171
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jakeb3171 »

drawscore wrote: 2 years ago "I see you're a little tied up at the moment. Don't go anywhere!"

Drawscore
Nice
Jakeb3171
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jakeb3171 »

sami200456boyfriend wrote: 2 years ago What's The matter cat got your tongue
Classic
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Oh , [insert victim name], how did you get tied up? I’m going to tickle you, make you smell my feet, feed you things, make you listen to songs you dislike, pour food on you, and other things. [insert victim name], I’m not going to release you until I am done with you so you can just watch what I’m going to do to you.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

'Speak up a bit I can't hear you'.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Something about a "good night" or "sleep tight" just does it for me. Pretty much saying however you're bound, you're going to stay that way until morning. Especially effective if blindfolded or put away in a closet or stashed somewhere.
Jakeb3171
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jakeb3171 »

David Han wrote: 2 years ago Oh , [insert victim name], how did you get tied up? I’m going to tickle you, make you smell my feet, feed you things, make you listen to songs you dislike, pour food on you, and other things. [insert victim name], I’m not going to release you until I am done with you so you can just watch what I’m going to do to you.
creative
Jakeb3171
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jakeb3171 »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago 'Speak up a bit I can't hear you'.
another classic
Jakeb3171
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jakeb3171 »

illest wrote: 2 years ago Something about a "good night" or "sleep tight" just does it for me. Pretty much saying however you're bound, you're going to stay that way until morning. Especially effective if blindfolded or put away in a closet or stashed somewhere.
nice. just leave them screaming uselessly into their gag.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Perfect, [mention]drawscore[/mention] :evil:
Nice, [mention]Reidy[/mention] :lol:

For me it's a scenario...the cowboy, cop, hero, secret agent, or just hapless guy is tied up within an inch of his life and gagged in immutable silence and rescue is close at hand but just that much out of reach. For instance, he might be in a cabin on a boat, and he can hear his captor talking to his would-be rescuer, and he can do nothing to grab his would-be rescuer's attention. He hears the following conversation...

"Mr. Smith, we believe Detective Inspector Johnson may have visited you this morning."
"Yes, he was here. I showed him the logs indicating I was away on a fishing trip at the time of Alex's murder."
"We understand that, but we believe he may have had a few more questions for you about the exact time of the trip."
"Well, here are the logs that I showed him. He was satisfied that I was at sea when my wife was..."
Smith gets emotional.
"I see. Well, thank you, Mr. Smith. If we have any more question..."
"I'll be here on the boat."
"Are you going to sea again?"
"Just a short excursion...It helps."
"Well, I hope you get a good catch."
"Oh, with the bait I have, I'll be sure to get a Big Catch!"
Aphrodite
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Aphrodite »

Once they're gagged I'd say something like "finally, I thought I'd never make you quite" then as they start grunting and mumbling I'd say something like "oh you want to be tickled?" in a sarcastic shocked voice, then I'd say things like "having fun", "I'm loving this, you're so cute like this", "it seems you've finally had a good idea" and "tell me when you've had enough... oh wait :twisted:". After all that I'd say something like "I hope you're comfortable like that cause you're staying like that for a looong time" before going out for some me time
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Well, I never actually leave a damsel bound and gagged for safety reasons, but the taunts I use while I’m with them are usually sarcastic and light hearted. My two go-to’s are:
- “I’m sorry, I can’t quite understand you.”
- “You just look so good like this I could keep you this way all night.”

Now, for fantasy purposes, if I were to leave my damsel for a stretch, I’d keep with the same sarcastic tone, and say “Don’t you go anywhere.”
honourthechapter1775

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

Victim you'll never get away with this

Me but don't you see I already have
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I've always loved the phrase "have a nice time!" before I'm left to struggle.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Not words so much as an action, but for some reason I just think a female captor blowing a kiss to a male captive as she leaves him tied up is a great way to rub it in.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

evil smile and a kiss in the forehead followed with a butt slap or a nipple grope depending on the position.

it shows that you are completely vulnerable and under their mercy
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

From personal experience, the dom mimicking the gagged mmmphhss of the sub. Definitely the best!
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

This is something I'm genuinely struggling with. I'm trying to be more "dominant" but it feels like everything I come up with either sounds silly or perverted. Though I guess the latter's kinda fine in some circumstances...
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 2 years ago
Perfect, @drawscore :evil:
Nice, @Reidy :lol:

For me it's a scenario...the cowboy, cop, hero, secret agent, or just hapless guy is tied up within an inch of his life and gagged in immutable silence and rescue is close at hand but just that much out of reach. For instance, he might be in a cabin on a boat, and he can hear his captor talking to his would-be rescuer, and he can do nothing to grab his would-be rescuer's attention. He hears the following conversation...

"Mr. Smith, we believe Detective Inspector Johnson may have visited you this morning."
"Yes, he was here. I showed him the logs indicating I was away on a fishing trip at the time of Alex's murder."
"We understand that, but we believe he may have had a few more questions for you about the exact time of the trip."
"Well, here are the logs that I showed him. He was satisfied that I was at sea when my wife was..."
Smith gets emotional.
Oh man this is the best!

Just like when a small noise is heard from the basement, but the villain explains with, "it's rats, but don't worry, I am pretty sure that one will not be bothering us anymore."
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Smith gets emotional.
That is a great scenario.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

“Well I think I’ve had enough fun, feel free to let yourself out when you grow bored!”
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

McMurdoPI wrote: 2 years ago

Smith gets emotional.
Oh man this is the best!

Just like when a small noise is heard from the basement, but the villain explains with, "it's rats, but don't worry, I am pretty sure that one will not be bothering us anymore."
Def agree on this one!
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

"Don't go anywhere" is definitely my favorite. (:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic