What are your favorite taunts or parting words?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

I imagine receiving more mean-spirited or taunting ones that call me out or humiliate me for letting get caught or kidnapped, like "You thought you could get away but you can't, dumb b***h" or "You stupid bimbo, we were able to walk right into your house." :mrgreen:
wiccanbdsm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wiccanbdsm »

Hmmm I’d have to say something like. “You’re looking a little tied up right now. Try not to get in any trouble.” Pat the chin/cheek and then stroke an erogenous zone, and rock the hips as I walk away
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Lady Knotty wrote: 2 years ago "Don't go anywhere" is definitely my favorite. (:
That's definitely a classic, one of my all time favorites :)
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

"Would you like some help? No? Alright, see you tomorrow" – right after you closed the door to the closet...
Bondage writer and graphic designer. https://www.deviantart.com/lanadelgagged
Put a sock in it!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

lanadelgagged wrote: 1 year ago "Would you like some help? No? Alright, see you tomorrow" – right after you closed the door to the closet...
I like that. Or 'just speak up if you have any objections...'
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

When my wife is boud and gagged and her phone rings I say "she can't come to the phone now. She's a little tied up."

When she is gag talking I'll say "do you want more scarves? A tighter gag?"

She loves it when I kiss her gag lips and say " I can't understand anything with that hag in your mouth" as I tease her by pulling on it with my teeth.

I like to put a thigh high stocking in her mouth and gag her with opaque tights and say "how do those stockings taste?"

When she wears a sexy french maid costume with thigh highs and heels I say "the maid can't clean. She is all tied up."
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

My ex girlfriend was very good at using teasing words once she had me bound.

I remember one time she tied me up with rope to a chair in her bedroom, gagged me with her underwear in a tight cleave gag.

She lived in apartments with 4 other girls (all aged 25 at the time) and they were in the lounge area at the time.

She kissed me gagged lips and said 'don't go anywhere. Don't make any noise or the girls will hear. They thought you were joining in for drinks tonight but I'll tell them you got a bit tied up."

Then she pulled my blindfold up, switched the light out and locked the door behind her, leaving me squirming!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

BandG wrote: 1 year ago My ex girlfriend was very good at using teasing words once she had me bound.

I remember one time she tied me up with rope to a chair in her bedroom, gagged me with her underwear in a tight cleave gag.

She lived in apartments with 4 other girls (all aged 25 at the time) and they were in the lounge area at the time.

She kissed me gagged lips and said 'don't go anywhere. Don't make any noise or the girls will hear. They thought you were joining in for drinks tonight but I'll tell them you got a bit tied up."

Then she pulled my blindfold up, switched the light out and locked the door behind her, leaving me squirming!

I'm torn between whether I'd want to be found by the others or just left to struggle silently.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago
BandG wrote: 1 year ago My ex girlfriend was very good at using teasing words once she had me bound.

I'm torn between whether I'd want to be found by the others or just left to struggle silently.
I think in hindsight I'd want to be found but in the moment it's different - it would have been an embarrassing situation and possibly end the relationship.

So I chose to struggle silently. I was only left for around half an hour before a slightly drunk ex came back to give me a treat for being so quiet.
ludwig
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ludwig »

I love the classic one where your playmate's phone rings while she's bound and gagged and you answer it for her and explain to the person, 'she can't come to the phone right now as she's a little tied up'. :twisted:

And then there's the other classic : already bound and gagged, you proceed to place your playmate into a hogtie, drawing their hands and feet close together - closer, and closer and...then a muffled protest from your bound victim : 'What's that ? Too tight ?! Oh, TIGHTER !' :twisted:

Once thoroughly hogtied, 'I'll give you x minutes to get loose of your bonds. If you can't get free, when I come back I'm going to tickle your bare feet'.

That usually gets them working away at their bondage. ;)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

She/he/you needs to be gagged

Don’t go anywhere

Is that tight enough for you?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic