bound and gagged guy's on movie or tv series.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

bound and gagged guy's on movie or tv series.

Post by dahanband »

Hello my friends...

Have you recently seen a movie or tv series that Guys are bound and gagged ?

please tell me :mrgreen:
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I saw a video on YouTube a while back (don't know what the movie or tv show is called) it showed 3 teenagers, 2 boys and 1 girl in a bedroom. The teens are all semi nude. The boys are topless and wearing shorts and the girl is in a two piece swim suit.

The girl has tied one boy to the bed and then starts spreading plaster all over his face sealing his mouth and eyes shut, she then plasters his nose to suffocate him. The boy is in agony and moaning heavily into his plastered face mask.

The other boy tries to intervene, but the girl is too strong and know martial arts, she knocks the other boy out cold and then does the same thing to him.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

Tights tights tights wrote: 2 years ago I saw a video on YouTube a while back (don't know what the movie or tv show is called) it showed 3 teenagers, 2 boys and 1 girl in a bedroom. The teens are all semi nude. The boys are topless and wearing shorts and the girl is in a two piece swim suit.

The girl has tied one boy to the bed and then starts spreading plaster all over his face sealing his mouth and eyes shut, she then plasters his nose to suffocate him. The boy is in agony and moaning heavily into his plastered face mask.

The other boy tries to intervene, but the girl is too strong and know martial arts, she knocks the other boy out cold and then does the same thing to him.

oh my god,,
so hot.
Do you have video link?
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

dahanband wrote: 2 years ago
Tights tights tights wrote: 2 years ago I saw a video on YouTube a while back (don't know what the movie or tv show is called) it showed 3 teenagers, 2 boys and 1 girl in a bedroom. The teens are all semi nude. The boys are topless and wearing shorts and the girl is in a two piece swim suit.

oh my god,,
so hot.
Do you have video link?

I don't have the video link unfortunately and I don't remember the title either. I had tried numerous times to retrieve it, but just could not find it.

Yes.. it really was such a hot video!
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

Tights tights tights wrote: 2 years ago
dahanband wrote: 2 years ago

oh my god,,
so hot.
Do you have video link?

I don't have the video link unfortunately and I don't remember the title either. I had tried numerous times to retrieve it, but just could not find it.

Yes.. it really was such a hot video!

It was a pity. I hope you find it soon!

If you have seen a scene ( bound and gagged guy's ) from a movie or series , tell me please ...
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

There is a scene in Better Call Saul, at the very end of an episode. I don't remember which one, maybe S3, E7?

Anyway, three teenage guys are tied up, upside down, and gagged, while someone is coming near them, threatening to hit them with a bsseball bat, I think. Always loved that scene.

Also, the movie A Few Good Men starts with a guy waking up, seeing two other guys, who gag him, and tie him up. It's too short, but especially the way the gag is done is very enjoyable.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

FelixSH wrote: 2 years ago There is a scene in Better Call Saul, at the very end of an episode. I don't remember which one, maybe S3, E7?

Anyway, three teenage guys are tied up, upside down, and gagged, while someone is coming near them, threatening to hit them with a bsseball bat, I think. Always loved that scene.

Also, the movie A Few Good Men starts with a guy waking up, seeing two other guys, who gag him, and tie him up. It's too short, but especially the way the gag is done is very enjoyable.
I remember that scene. The first time I ever saw that scene was the first time I realised that tape could be used to tie up and gag someone.
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

FelixSH wrote: 2 years ago There is a scene in Better Call Saul, at the very end of an episode. I don't remember which one, maybe S3, E7?

Thanks buddy! I had seen these scenes before. Both great and exciting, if you knew more and of course newer ... please tell me ...
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

Tights tights tights wrote: 2 years ago

I remember that scene. The first time I ever saw that scene was the first time I realised that tape could be used to tie up and gag someone.

That scene was one of the best.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

For searching for scenes of guys in bondage in tv and movies, see https://www.ropermike.com/trouble/

An even more complete list for gals in bondage exists at https://www.brianspage.com
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

McMurdoPI wrote: 2 years ago For searching for scenes of guys in bondage in tv and movies, see https://www.ropermike.com/trouble/

An even more complete list for gals in bondage exists at https://www.brianspage.com

thanks buddy! I go to ropermike page almost every day, but the second page, are you sure it shares scenes of male captivity?
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

As I said, the second one focuses on women. I listed it because it is what I hope a site like ropermike to become someday. The setup us better. And there is a way to find scenes featuring both men and women together, "couple scenes" or by searching for "putz" as that is what hetero males call boung and gagged guys, which I find hilariously defensive. They put warnings and disclaimers like "there is a tied up male in the distant background, watch out!"

My favorite scenes happen to be those with a man and a woman tied up together. I just really like the way it plays out.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Any fans of Cobra Kai here? The show just got its fourth season on Netflix. In episode 4 of said season, starting at minute 3, you see one of the main characters tied and gagged. It's played for comedic value, but it looks like the actor is actually tied up, in an effective way. And the gag, while very basic, is at least not completely ineffective.

It's not for long, but I do like how he is tied. Also, the show is great, and you should watch it.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic